Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm expecting the 2-week warning to drop tomorrow (the 26th) which puts the season right at 3 months which is about the average length. No new patch for next season so no need for a PTR.

If not tomorrow, then it could be any day after that. All just my educated guesses.
No patch kind of makes me sad. That's a huge reason that I get into every season, and certainly change class every season is to try out the new builds. They did a good job this last season by buffing up so many builds, but it would have still been nice to see some new stuff.

And, with no changes, is there really a reason to make anything else other than a necro? I played this whole last Season and will be right around 1k paragon, so I don't have a lot of play time, and so the best I can hope for is to push a RAT necro, and just do RAT runs? I don't know what way to go. I don't have the play times to go with any other meta push build I don't feel.

Crone

Ban wave!! They haven't done a ban wave in a really long time, at least 3 seasons? So nice to see everyone get hit. Tons of VODS out now of peeps getting banned straight on stream. Pretty funny stuff! After they killed off bots for WoW pretty much, I thought it was silly they weren't doing the same for Diablo 3, so I'm glad they at least hit with a wave.

Crone

I can't decide what class to roll with in S13. Have cool pals to play with, so don't want to go DH, and thought I wanted Necro, but then meteor Wizard was fun AF. Played Crusader and WD last season so was trying to skip those, but I can't decide on the others. Damn it. Gonna come down to making a split decision on Friday night.

Crone

I think I will play DH for this coming season.
Always a solid choice in the beginning.

I narrowed it down tonight, I thought, but not really. Played a bunch of Barb, and liked the class, didn't like the mechanics. I think partly was due to lack of experience, and then I didn't really optimize button layout for me. Like HoTA barb, clicking all the damn F'ing time. That shit got old quick. But I'm used to the Tal Rasha Meteor wizard where you hold the buttons down to channel.

Played a bit more Necro, and that's just solid AF, of course. I don't know. Tough choices.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Never played Necro so probably going to try this season. Is the Inarius set (which is the gift) any good? What's a decent leveling build? What's a decent build for farming up the gift?

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Will probably do a monk, was in the middle of gearing up a monk alt when I got bored and quit and they get the bells set as free set this time.

Crone

Went monk. Got 70 last night and should flesh out the other utility things tonight.

Really looking forward to Z monk as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got up to 48th in the leaderboard clearing GR92, lack of crit damage on amulet sucks a lot but had a lot of fun with the bells. Only thing I don't like is it really feels slow in comparison to whirlwind/multishot speed farming cause you can't really switch an in-geom in for anything for unlimited dashing.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ban wave!! They haven't done a ban wave in a really long time, at least 3 seasons? So nice to see everyone get hit. Tons of VODS out now of peeps getting banned straight on stream. Pretty funny stuff! After they killed off bots for WoW pretty much, I thought it was silly they weren't doing the same for Diablo 3, so I'm glad they at least hit with a wave.

I wonder if thats why this season is so dead, I usually have 20 people online in D3 seasons and there is like 3 max at any time this season.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I wonder if thats why this season is so dead, I usually have 20 people online in D3 seasons and there is like 3 max at any time this season.

Barely enjoyed last season, no real anything added this season. MHW, Dragonball Fighterz I'm sure has a lot to do with it. I am also finally getting into Ass Creed Origins.

Crone

Well right before season launch they patched and broke the bots that they still haven't been able to figure out. So bots and turbo HUD are down.

The same type of patch happened in WoW and the ban waves started rolling as the bot makers kept thinking they had worked around it only for Blizzard to ban again. Most bots actually shut down because of it.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Rolled a witch doctor first this season on hardcore.
Over the weekend, managed to get several hundred Paragon and into T10/G40ish rifts. Afraid to push much further without a good mix of ancients and primals equipped.

Jade Harvester with blue haunt and spirit spells is really pretty to watch in action.

Crone

Rolled a witch doctor first this season on hardcore.
Over the weekend, managed to get several hundred Paragon and into T10/G40ish rifts. Afraid to push much further without a good mix of ancients and primals equipped.

Jade Harvester with blue haunt and spirit spells is really pretty to watch in action.
WD is a hard class to play these days in D3. Literally, everything else out does it, and to top ot off, your speed build while fast, until much later gear levels, really isn't that much damage. I mained WD last season, and didn't want to do it again. The idea of being in a 4 man push group, spinning your Bats, with a Zmonk keeping you alive sounds great, but with my schedule the dream never happened. RIP!

So this season I went monk, and will just WoL until the end of time. Got my cube done, and leeched a few Rifts to boost some paragon so I'm not total pleb. Have to finish GR20 is all and I'll have my 6pc.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Public games being broken are breaking my soul. Some times I want to log in for like 15 minutes and run 3 rifts and go do something else and I can't do that right now and get better gear.