Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Det0x averages about 2.5 minutes per RG-only clear with it, and it takes me more like 4 minutes.My gearif you want to see how much worse gear can be than what the guide calls for and still work well. I do have 37.56% CDR though, which is just barely enough to instantly refund a FC charge on a 3 mob hit. Not sure how much it will be hurt by not having a phys SoJ; I have one and I can charge T6 champs/elites a couple times and move on and they will die to my DoTs. Still don't have any Strongarms though, except the holy ones my Crusader uses.
frown.png
In my opinion if you don't have or don't use Unity (and use RoRG instead) then you should be using Ancient Pantheon Defender bracers over Strongarms. Strongarms don't do enough damage in comparison to Pantheon keeping you alive. Using Pantheon Defenders is like night and day in terms of survivability. I went from doing 4 man 38 Grifts and having a 30sec death CD every time to rarely dying in a 45GR rifts.

Regardless, RoRG sucks for charge builds and you should avoid it if possible. Any well rolled damage ring is better.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Right, but that's a T6 speed farming build I'm using now. No need for APD or Unity, only thing that can kill me is fire chains if I'm not paying attention to affixes. A week's worth of shards spent and I'm still stuck using Slave Bonds, so neither Strongarm nor APD are an option anyway.

And the RoRG lets me have 37.5% CDR with just helm and weapon, which is what I need most when I don't have to use Unity. My Raekor gloves and Vile Ward rolled like shit, no CDR possible on either.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The game's drops to content ratio is probably the best it's ever been. Reintroducing trading would decimate it. Or, everyone would get BiS in 10 minutes and get bored.

Streamlining bounties -> rifts -> trials -> grifts in some fashion would go a long way to further improving that ratio. And do something about hellfire amulets. Everyone agrees they're potentially awesome and BiS(if you're not a monk) and yet no one puts in the time to do it. The uber diablo encounter has probably gotten very little use. Which is kinda sad because around the right gear level, it's a challenging and interesting(while new) encounter.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Just roll Hellfires with guaranteed 10 crit chance or socket. That would be a start. You just have to roll too much good shit on them for them to be good.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
And make the keywardens actually drop the keys at a decent rate (oh, I dunno 100% would be nice...) on T6. I'm so sick of Dalgur's guy never coughing up a key.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck that amulet. I've made about 50 on my DH and you can see what the best one I ended up with is like via the link in my sig. Far from perfect rolls and a shitty passive. I have another with Ballistics on it but it rolled fire dmg making it useless except for soloing.

At least I didn't have to farm the keys myself, but even just the waste of about 500 souls makes me rage a bit. That plus the fact that my barb and crusader both still need one, and they both have even stricter requirements to get a useable one.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Glad to see people still enjoying this game. I tried to get back into it but couldn't do it especially after playing Marvel Heroes 2015 and Path of Exile. There weren't enough new content for me to keep playing. I played last season on my crusader and I got my season 2 monk to 40's but stopped after that. With act 4 coming to PoE in a month or so and more content (more raids) being added MH2015 I just don't see myself playing D3 any longer. I really wish I can play an ARPG with D3 graphics and controls along with PoE skills, gameplay ect.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Do monks ever get more entertaining? I am so fucking bored with this class especially because ive been getting shit drops and the dps just feels so low and oh my god rifting alone makes me want to kill myself

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do monks ever get more entertaining? I am so fucking bored with this class especially because ive been getting shit drops and the dps just feels so low and oh my god rifting alone makes me want to kill myself
I've never been more entertained with the hat that casts WoL wherever your mouse is + anything, or a madstone (7 sided applies palm) and blowing shit up in comical fashion.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if there's a point to grift progression as a melee class IF you actually want to play as a melee class. There's something fundamentally wrong if I can clear a grift but the boss's regular melee attacks still one shot me. Would rather play a DH, the class best designed for avoiding damage. No idea if wizards and witch doctors are as good, haven't played them enough. Seems their main avoidance skills have prohibitive cooldowns.

On that note, the new UE set looks quite good. Generators also making discipline increases how often you can vault

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Honestly I had the most fun as a hyrbid pet + wormwood locust doctor. I could go entire rifts without ever actually casting anything other then dogs, garg and fetish army at start. Just run form start to end and leave a trial of dead shit behind me.

Then you get a full set of Jade and can do insane crits and it's pretty fun, but bosses take waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to kill so you figure you'll start grouping. But as you get higher on groups you find you are more useful as CC and just end up doing no damage anymore.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Finally got 3 piece Sunwoko on my season monk. It is insane. Sadly i don't have the ammy for it so i can't do leorics crown for high cdr.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm pretty sure I'm at 5k+ shards and still no sunwuko shoulders >< stuck around GR 20 until then I guess.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Just reinstalled. I had maxed out a Wiz (my main), monk, and crusader but thought about doing the Season 2 stuff. You guys participating in the season or playing your static characters?