Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Needless

Toe Sucker
What's a typical "fresh" 70 WD build? currently i have a shitty furnace, 93% mask of jerome, 3 pieces of jade harvester (helm/gloves/shoulders) and zunni pants, but i'm not sure what kinda build i should do with that at this point. Am i better off just getting a RORG and using the jade harvester set?

Armory here.. the JH pieces arent equiped atm though.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
What's a typical "fresh" 70 WD build? currently i have a shitty furnace, 93% mask of jerome, 3 pieces of jade harvester (helm/gloves/shoulders) and zunni pants, but i'm not sure what kinda build i should do with that at this point. Am i better off just getting a RORG and using the jade harvester set?

Jade set and just spam haunt, shit is boss.

Squiggoth

Golden Squire
I rolled up a wizard this season (did barbarian in S2) and getting on the wagon a little late. Anyone want to level up or help me get to 70 so i can do rifts for folks add me Squiggoth#1784

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll admit I didn't push as high in vanilla as I can now, time investment and AH and all that. Life steal tieing recovery to DPS seems pretty good WITHIN the system at the time. I can understand they want players to care about 3 types of stats instead of 2, but they failed horribly at that. Some classes just outright ignore because either they can or their class mechanics would result in piddly healing even if they did gear for it. Or other classes actually want healing but it means taking unbalanced hits in dps or toughness.

The game mechanics and gear simply don't support players making important choices about all 3.

I am considering going back to DH, but I really dislike the small margin of error the playstyle promotes. But on the other hand, it's even more distasteful to slog through a high grift with no deaths and then have to leave the game because you get a RG that one shots you(Blighter).
Funny you mention him, between Blighter and the RG who has a built in electric discharge if I want to kill either one I know it'll be 15 min of joust with cd's, wait 30 sec, potion, joust again without, repeat.

I played wiz/wd in s1, monk (ranged bells) / DH in s2, and I've never felt more like "If the RG doesn't match my immunity/heal necklace, I'm boned" as I do now. Granted worthwhile trade given WW is fun as hell.

Flight

Molten Core Raider

I've found the Grin reaper to be a game changer.

Spamming your attack causes numerous copies of yourself to appear (you turn into a skeleton) each doing 80%+ of your DPS. The thing is they each cast spells you have on your hot bar. So I put the OP ones and long cooldowns on there and just spam haunt. Constant multiple Piranhado and 6-8 Spider Queens is >>>> anything else the WD can do. The copies of yourself disappear after a little while but they each cast your strong long cooldown spells and their Spider Queens and Nados don't disappear when they do.

A WD Compendium to the Grin Reaper - Diablo III Blue Post - diablo.somepage.com

ili_sl

shitlord
They unbanned everyone and wiped their gear. They let them keep their ranks. Just took away the gear.

but.. they are using the chracter roll back after being wiped to get all their gear back. lol

Skrigg

Golden Squire
They unbanned everyone and wiped their gear. They let them keep their ranks. Just took away the gear.

but.. they are using the chracter roll back after being wiped to get all their gear back. lol
I keep seeing all the talk about this but other then mannercookie who else of note got hit with this?

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've found the Grin reaper to be a game changer.

Spamming your attack causes numerous copies of yourself to appear (you turn into a skeleton) each doing 80%+ of your DPS. The thing is they each cast spells you have on your hot bar. So I put the OP ones and long cooldowns on there and just spam haunt. Constant multiple Piranhado and 6-8 Spider Queens is >>>> anything else the WD can do. The copies of yourself disappear after a little while but they each cast your strong long cooldown spells and their Spider Queens and Nados don't disappear when they do.

A WD Compendium to the Grin Reaper - Diablo III Blue Post - diablo.somepage.com
I used that kind of build as hardcore in S1, was pretty leet

Needless

Toe Sucker
Sometimes i don't get the point of the RR clan, its virtually nobody playing together or talking. It just seems pretty pointless 90% of the time after the first week or so of a new season lol

Not everbody obviously

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Tbh I didnt get it either, if anything it should've been a community. Clans in D3 have more restrictions and little to no advantage. But the "pretty pointless after the first week of a season" says more about the game then the players.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I guess I've always just assumed people would join my game if they wanted to by using the quick join. If I don't want the group, there's the "busy" drop down button. Oh well, RR4LYFE

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sometimes i don't get the point of the RR clan, its virtually nobody playing together or talking. It just seems pretty pointless 90% of the time after the first week or so of a new season lol

Not everbody obviously
I had to beg ppl yesterday to fill 2 spots for 2 free uber runs.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I would have joined you but I had to leave after I finished my bounty run
frown.png

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
In other news, fuck farming for rrog anymore, not sure how it is for all classes, but for dh you have to wear 6 pcs of one of the sets and focus/restraint is too op to not use. I even found both f/r before getting a rrog.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I got one rrog this season and it rolled like shit AND with INT instead of STR. I need to find another one to complete some set bonuses to get T6 on farm mode.