Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I dislike FoTVP's interaction with IK4, makes it much harder than HoTA too keep WoTB up consistently. Otherwise, I'd prefer the skill because its density requirements are much lower than HoTA.
I've never had an issue, I always have WoTB up unless the content is too easy (Sub T9) and I don't run any special cooldown items. Only thing I run that might be odd is the fury passive and I don't have fury issues often, even of RGs. My setup on my profile is the same one I use for SS except FoTVP/SS bracers, swapping out Brawler for Unforgiving, and obviously HoTA for SS.

@Haast - Unfortunately no.. but this season is the best for Barb yet (seems like every season they do something right for Barb). Can Leapquake/Raekor up to GR 35-40, WW/Rend to GR 70, Seismic Slam to low 60s, and HoTA to high 60s.

Edit: @Deathwing - Then again you're right, it does make it harder to keep WoTB up consistently. While I do have it up 100% of the time, there isn't as much cushion as HoTA.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Got my 2pc BK weapons. OMFG a world of difference.

Barb needs an F&R set and then I will start farming hellfire amulets on him and he will be done.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got 6 piece wastes last night and immediately went to failing a T3 equivalent grift to doing a T7 equivalent in under 8 minutes. Now I just need a Focus to go with my Restraint and probably some better rolls on my set pieces and keep leveling up my gems.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
The problem with trying for smk is it always rolls chd where you can get 7 as and 10 dmg on dod and then roll the base dmg to max

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I got 6 piece wastes last night and immediately went to failing a T3 equivalent grift to doing a T7 equivalent in under 8 minutes. Now I just need a Focus to go with my Restraint and probably some better rolls on my set pieces and keep leveling up my gems.
I have 4pc IK and stuck on T4 right now. Fairly easy really. I only have one piece of Wastes. I can't seem to roll one last piece of IK to make the jump.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have 4pc IK and stuck on T4 right now. Fairly easy really. I only have one piece of Wastes. I can't seem to roll one last piece of IK to make the jump.
If you get a double IK piece don't forget you can use the cube to get a new piece. Also RoRG is fine for starting out because so far I don't feel the jewelry cube slot is a huge deal for barbs.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
So I've hit the wall where further progress will be super grindy and slow, which would be ok if it weren't for the bug causing lag with rend/area damage. If they can't get that fixed I'm probably pretty well done with this season.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So I've hit the wall where further progress will be super grindy and slow, which would be ok if it weren't for the bug causing lag with rend/area damage. If they can't get that fixed I'm probably pretty well done with this season.
I doubt the lag issues will get fixed until next patch. They really need to rework how their dots work, stop making them tick several times per second and shit. Then they probably also need to cap how area damage works, so it "saves" all the damage done over a second then apply it in an aoe, rather than try to apply for every source of damage all the time. Like the way it's designed makes very little sense in terms of performance, no wonder their servers are fucked up, you have dots ticking like 8times a second and each tick can generate an area damage aoe, then you have like 30monsters all taking damage from the same aoe each generate aoe damage on each tick and you layer multiple sources of damage at once(like say whirlwind, dust devils, phys bleed leg gem procs, 2nd rend type proc from that one rune, any shitty thorn mod you have on your gear etc).

Personally I played my DH a bit yesterday cause I was bored and wanted to progress gear a bit more in case I end up doing PTR stuff, went from T3 to T9 and done with it also. I have enough of each set to complete them(I have 6pc nat, 6pc UE, 5pc marauder with 3gloves and enough mats to craft the remaining one and 3pc shadow whatever with a few spares also). Natalya set is pretty fun, I didn't bother testing UE even though I got a yang's recurve, looked kinda boring. I'm ready for Impale build tests though, kinda.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gloves - CHD
Offhand - CDR
Hellfire - keep crafting
Focus - CC, CHD, or CDR (and look for a better one not locked into vit)
Helm - gem diamond and try to get a better helm that has str/cc/ww/socket, and for the time being 6% CC is always better than 15% Skill.

Edit: Could be wrong but I don't think IAS breakpoints are actually worth gearing for compared to the other offensive stats. People get their IAS from paragon points and Pain Enhancer.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You get to the most the important breakpoint with just the bonus from dual wield + bolkathos set bonus. Everything past that point is less valuable that crit/chd cause it scales poorly.

Vorph is right about cdr on the weapon, you need another 10% there to get to 100% wrath uptime, and that's far more damage than 10% on weapons can give you.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Gloves - CHD
Offhand - CDR
Hellfire - keep crafting
Focus - CC, CHD, or CDR (and look for a better one not locked into vit)
Helm - gem diamond and try to get a better helm that has str/cc/ww/socket, and for the time being 6% CC is always better than 15% Skill.

Edit: Could be wrong but I don't think IAS breakpoints are actually worth gearing for compared to the other offensive stats. People get their IAS from paragon points and Pain Enhancer.
Thanks I will do that. So just max out paragon IAS then?

Yes on the hellfire keep crafting, I have made 35 of them now .... all terrible.