Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tal Rashas is so much better. grind out the set and do that one. It's not hard, just the guys are annoying.
Ya I was planning on trying to grind out some of the other sets to see if those are more sane than the firebird one. I am pretty sure I can do that dungeon I am just not sure my blood pressure after doing it would be at a safe level.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I just cannot get the 50 million gold conquest. I really suck. I have 10,000% gold find gear, I must have tried that ruins of corvus on t10 about 10 times yesterday. Different strategies, open all the doors, etc. Just couldn't quite get there.
Or you could just kill a T10 Gilded Baron with 11k total GF and get it in a single kill.

Nightmare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Or you could just kill a T10 Gilded Baron with 11k total GF and get it in a single kill.
Or if you can kill quickly get a goldwrap and level 50 boon. Get a friend or two to sit in a game but do nothing. Open up a cow level and run it solo skipping everything but normal cows. I got 90m or so with no + to gold find, just the boon in one run.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Or if you can kill quickly get a goldwrap and level 50 boon. Get a friend or two to sit in a game but do nothing. Open up a cow level and run it solo skipping everything but normal cows. I got 90m or so with no + to gold find, just the boon in one run.
Cow level doesn't count for the achievement

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I bought D3 on release, hated it.

I bought the expansion about 6 months ago, played through the story from scratch with a Crusader and it was alright.

Decided to play again for season 5. Started a new Seasonal Wizard, played through the story to level 35 before I realized nobody does that bullshit anymore. I started doing multiplayer bounties & rifts, and the game has gotten really fun. I am about paragon 200 and have finished all the seasonal achievement, except for the stupid Firebirds set dungeon. There are still a few aspects of the game that I haven't touched, but I am learning more and more.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Thank fuck, I'm 4/6 on Guardian, wasn't looking forward to more than that.

Umm.. check that, I'm 5/6 now.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I got all done in the first 4 chapter minus the set dungeon. Looking at the info I have no interest in gearing down to do one, kind of goes against everything the game is about. What is the reward if you finish all the chapters?

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hitting the 1 week D3 boredom. Leveled wiz first, hated having to wait to get a ridiculously rare weapon drop to make my character awesome. Switched to crusader invoker thorns build, up to GR67 and haven't really started to push hard. T10 is like normal, I can stand in molten explosions and not go below half HP. Working on the LoN bombard gear and it's just getting boring again. Only at 560 paragon, too.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
You just described every season of Diablo, aside from <insert current OP class/build here>

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's boring when you're stuck waiting for that last one or two set pieces so you can finish the conquest or set dungeon or whatever. It's irritating when you don't get ancient versions of your main class and have to keep fishing for that top 95%er you would actually augment. Then it's also a pain in the ass trying to push grifts with builds you utterly hate.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I got all done in the first 4 chapter minus the set dungeon. Looking at the info I have no interest in gearing down to do one, kind of goes against everything the game is about. What is the reward if you finish all the chapters?
Stash tab for chapter 8. The rest of the rewards are cosmetic(portraits).

The IK set dungeon is pretty damn easy and you can't overgear it. Pretty hard to overgear the Raekor set dungeon too.

Wastes is a pain in the ass for other reasons. Haven't tried the mote set dungeon yet.

Xevy

Log Wizard
This season is fucked for group play. All support and one wizard DPS. RIP. People hitting their non-paragon/enchant based GR limits with builds now too.

Paragon 700+, have an ancient of basically every armor/weapon and trying to figure out new builds. No good. Monks are pretty fucked. At least we have 2 builds that are viable, but they top out at the same level it seems. We don't get retarded dmg reduction scalars like wizards or crusaders and we definitely don't get dmg scalars like wizards do with health globes.

Oh well, time to wait for the major nerfs or next PTR! Huzzah!

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I've slowed down my limited play too as a Crusader. I have a full invoker build with all the right gear and a lot of good rolls and a mix of ancient stuff. Only shit rolls are really pigsticker and AA. I'm halfway to a full ancient LoN build. I can steamroll t10 like normal. I can easily beat GR54 and I haven't really wanted to push at all for no particular reason.

Eh. I almost hit Paragon 400.