Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Monks weren't the top tier in S5, but they weren't dog shit. With the boosts coming for all sets you will be able to get the 75 solo and gem conquests easy with just Inna's.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I never re-rolled my staff to ancient, but with crudest boots you can fly. I felt squishy without the Lef shoulders though. I ran the cold EP build.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First Look - Season 6 Rewards - Diablo III
Want to plan ahead for acquiring your expanded storage space? Here are the steps you?ll need to complete for the Conqueror tier of the Season Journey:

Complete a Torment X Nephalem Rift in under 4 minutes
Level 3 Legendary Gems to Rank 55 or highter
Complete any two Conquests
Kill Rakanoth in under 15 seconds on Torment X
Slay Greed on Torment X
Clear Greater Rift 60 Solo
The new Portrait frame looks good, although the others don't inspire much.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's the same as last season? It's the 2nd to last step, and similar to last time, the only "issue" is the 2 conquests, the rest is garbage that you probably finish before you're done with conquests.

S5 objectives:
Conqueror: (finishing this gives Stash Tab)***
1.Show me what you got: Kill Diablo on TX within 1 minute 30 seconds
2.Money Ain't a Thang: Kill Greed on TX
3.A little more: Reach GR60 solo
4.4 minutes to save the World: Finish a TX Nephalem rift within 4 minutes
5.Gem of my Life: Level 3 legendary gems to lvl 55
6.All I do is win: Finish 2 Conquests this season

Only difference is replacing Diablo by Rakanoth, which are both irrelevant, and the conquest themselves are different. I think the conquests last time were easier too, at least solo. You could do GR45 solo without set fairly easily with an ancient weapon and some decent legendaries and the 50M gold kinda happened randomly from killing gold gobs. Current ones you can do 350mobs on cursed chests fairly easily, but then you either need a group to do the easy kill all bosses in 20mins, or farm to GR75solo/gem lvl 65, which takes a lot longer.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Start time for this season is shitty. It should have been a couple weeks ago. They are competing with their own games on this one with Hearthstone expansion launching, then open beta for Overwatch. I think I'm probably going to wait till halfway through the season to do the journey for the stash space, which kind of sucks because I'm sure no one will be around
frown.png

Caeden

I've given in. Wanted to do a wiz for the first time, but back to DH. I mostly solo and that seems the sure fire easiest to get the stash with. Sets are all amazing and at worst I can just do Natalya's set dungeon which is easy as fuck.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Time to finally get a Dh to max level.

edit: When does the season start?

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
So rofl, they changed the set dungeons. The Firebird's set dungeon was an extremely needed change. Old way was you had to cause 20 dudes to burn at once, but they had so little hp, that the only way to do it was unequip your weapon. Now it's "Kill or ignite" 20 dudes so that became much easier.

However, the other changes are fucking dumb. Most of them are just, "If you charged, condemned, MS etc a pack and some of the dudes didn't get caught in it, they are not longer marked and can be used for the achievement."

Which is ridiculous, because the biggest issue was that if I targeted a pack and somehow missed a dude, the rest of them had still gotten hit, and there wasn't another 14 or 19 mobs nearby to complete it anyways. Notable exception would be the MS dungeon, which, after I decided to just take a zdps monk with me, I ended up doing solo and just relied on a well rolled dungeon. (First two platforms had enough mobs for me to get all 6 MS objectives, and then I just vengeanced through the rest of the place.)

I was excited to see a set dungeon change, but fuck man. This is not what makes those things annoying.

I finished the barb, crusader and DH dungeons and started working on the monk ones. They are kind of interesting because on at least two of them you can ignore major mechanics for objectives by using the appropriate items. (One is never get frozen so use ice climbers, another is never take fire damage, so use a star.)

However, in the Uliana's dungeon, you have to explode 21 mobs at a time but they are spread out in packs of 5. That requires you to cyclone vacuum them and basically move them through the dungeon. While doing that, I constantly would hit an environmental trap with cyclone and kill off all or half of the pack. Like jesus."

Supremely annoying, but I want those fucking wings so I'll be a schmuck and finish these suckers.

Edit: Also, forget falcon wings. Maghda drops butterfly wings!

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Multiplicative damage increasers are in, more legos got cool effects, new gobbo drops 20+ new pets, new cosmetic wings from chests and/or winged creatures, exp lowered in 70+ grifts, set bonuses increased across the board, set dungeons tweaked.

Oh, and the best change, you can salvage lego potions. Now they just need to do it for gems.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
I've reset about 10 times now, farming falcon, adria and maghda wings. No dice.

Edit: Reset those three all night long; no wings. I did get a cow king pet from a goblin, and for the first time ever I took a rainbow goblin's portal. No princess lillian though, obviously.

Caeden

The rainbow portal was a very wtf moment. I duo with a college buddy and he had to stop and ask if we were both high. We didn't know about it.