Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Yes the bloodlust rend rune was nerfed to make you regenerate .5% of your maximum life per second for every enemy hit. All their good stuff got nerfed.

Mertz_sl

shitlord

I moved from double tornado to a HotA build months ago just because I knew those changes were eventually going to happen. Unforgiving and Animosity look very good now, but I wish they didn't go over board with nerfing Into the Fray.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
ETA til this goes through on xbox?
Not even sure what patch it is on now, someone i was playing with last night said he got a set item from like a bookshelf or some shit and i thought they fixed that a while ago in PC.

Also anyone else slaying monsters on xbox?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Remember some of these changes are in line with players being able to spend their paragon points in crit damage / chance etc

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not even sure what patch it is on now, someone i was playing with last night said he got a set item from like a bookshelf or some shit and i thought they fixed that a while ago in PC.

Also anyone else slaying monsters on xbox?
dude did you get the infernal helm?

i'll add you once we finish the game.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Spend all paragon points in crit damage/dex (balance it out)
Take sharpshooter/archery/steady aim
Long fuse spike trap the biggest packs of mobs on mp10 in xpac well before I should be geared enough to touch them

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Crusader:

Blessed Hammer Blessed Hammer
?desc : Cost: 10 Wrath / Summon a blessed hammer that spins around you, dealing 125% weapon damage to any enemy hit. Hammers have a 100% chance to pierce.
Well, I know what class I'm rolling.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So every Barb build has some form of WW in it and I'm looking to avoid that route. I just died on a 35 HC barb (being a retard) and I'm looking for a skill build that does good damage but has the survivability. Granted I have not played in about 8 months so I was not sure if any major changes happened that would be useful to know.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
if they add the ability to make custom games ala D2 this could turn it around for D3