Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Console loot is insane. My barb has more DPS, wizard has more dps/hp and what not than my pc counterparts. With probably 1/20th of the time so far. Legendaries rain like candy, its silly. And amazing.

*edit* I'm on the ps3 btw, so feel free to add me Begaro on psn. Can pl and group up for pwnage. Working on infernal machines now.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Just picked this up for PS3. I played a Demon Hunter back on PC when it came out, I might try a monk this time.

Are any of the classes any harder to level than others?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Just picked this up for PS3. I played a Demon Hunter back on PC when it came out, I might try a monk this time.

leveling is super easy on everyone, 40ish start looking for huge DPS -minus level requirement weapons and cruise to inferno.

Therage

Vyemm Raider

Nah Not really. Plus I find if you make a second (non psn) account and use a second controller you can pl really easily. I'm about to powerlevel my demonhunter tomorrow.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Wouldn't mind doing some ubers, Mudcrush, but I don't think I'm geared enough for MP8 ubers.

Also, wouldn't mind some advice on monk builds for ubers. Siegebreaker and Kulle still kick my ass on MP6. I can solo the other two just fine.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Siegebreaker and Kulle are maximum gay for monks, period lol. You just need to try and catch/burn Kulle ASAP without getting caught in a bubble or you get killed, real fast :X having a teleport ability helps a lot in that case

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone with keys up for MP8+ uber run, let me know.
Anyone without keys that's up for MP7+ key run, let me know.
I'd be interested. I think I have 7 machines atm. Been doing Act 1 a lot lately, so I have like 10 of those keys. I haven't done ubers in a long time.. I got my ring and didn't really bother after that. I think i soloed them at MP5, but that was like 4-5 months ago.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I'd be up for uber runs, never actually done them so I may have to adjust my build but I can do MP7 farming easily.

No machines here, just came back a month ago and still farming keys.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Yea, gotta make a second account. Best part is if your playing same screen coop if you dont touch the other controller the character ports to your other one.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Wouldn't mind doing some ubers, Mudcrush, but I don't think I'm geared enough for MP8 ubers.

Also, wouldn't mind some advice on monk builds for ubers. Siegebreaker and Kulle still kick my ass on MP6. I can solo the other two just fine.
What about using an Earth Ally to tank Siegebreaker while you kill Kulle? They're pretty fucking strong and could rather easily tank Siege while you fight Kulle off to the side.

Arkael

Lord Nagafen Raider
I skimmed the last few pages and my google magic failed me (it's all results from ages ago) so I'm gonna ask my noob quesstions here:

1) What route are people running to powerlevel paragon now? I read something about the act1 route being the best. I'm playing a scumbag WW barb with ~120k DPS if that matters. I can do MP10 very very slowly, MP5 seems pretty comfortable.

2) Any good leveling groups out there, or anyone from here around my gear level want to do some grinding?

3) Bow merc with lots of freeze chance still the thing people are using?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What about using an Earth Ally to tank Siegebreaker while you kill Kulle? They're pretty fucking strong and could rather easily tank Siege while you fight Kulle off to the side.
Haven't thought of that, will give it a try. No idea how tough those allies are, never used them.

Anyone else getting a lot of lag?

xzi

Mouthbreather
Haven't thought of that, will give it a try. No idea how tough those allies are, never used them.

Anyone else getting a lot of lag?
Yeah, Delly and I are playing with a few people and were getting stupid amounts of lag. As far as Earth Allies go, for what I can tell, they barely take any damage. It's kind of silly. But I haven't used them in a machine yet though, haven't even tried soloing one.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Question, I stopped playing maybe a month or so after initial release, way before any of the changes which have vastly improved the game, to my understanding. I have several friends who have continued playing off and on, and who have suggested I come grind out gear and paragon levels with them. I mentioned I had heard ladder mode would be coming with the expansion, and I can't imagine any of that would carry over, so why not just wait, as they could be burning a lot of time for nothing. They questioned why they would ever play ladder mode if that was the case, and I was thinking there were unique drops in Diablo 2 only available to Ladder players, but I could be wrong...

So, my question is, is there any reason to either play a bunch now, or to hold off entirely, that anyone could explain? Thanks!

Arkael

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was thinking the same thing. If there's ladders and they work like D2 did, I can't see paragon levels carrying over from reset to reset. So all this grinding might be for nothing. Who knows though, a lot of people seem hung up on getting a few characters to 100 so maybe it will matter. I don't think they've come out and said for sure how it's going to work but I could be wrong.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Any PS3 bros want to hook me up with some gems? Leveling up a WD and the class seems to be a lot of fun.

My PSN is "saintcamber". Feel free to add me, but I don't have a headset so I am not talking to you.