Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I didn’t, I can only hit 123 at the moment
Are you dying at 123 or getting overwhelmed? If the former, once you hit 122 you can usually go hide in the corner and you'll get to 125 waves without dying. And yes, save the pylons for high 90s-100s. Especially speed if you have a hard time dodging green meteors.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Are you dying at 123 or getting overwhelmed? If the former, once you hit 122 you can usually go hide in the corner and you'll get to 125 waves without dying. And yes, save the pylons for high 90s-100s. Especially speed if you have a hard time dodging green meteors.
Overwhelmed

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Holy fucking shit tragoul death nova is crazy good this season. I finally figured out how to play it. Just hold down blood siphon. I was stupidly clicking frantically when I tried it a few weeks ago. With half my gear not ancient and 0 augs I can clear gr105 in my sleep.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Switched from DH to Wizard. Up to GR 140. I think that's the cap for me at 1k paragon. It's insanely good. Probably try and push through to 150 as I have never gotten one. This might be the first season in a long time where I surpass my out of season paragon.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
After doing the D4 beta I feel I need more Diablo, not sure if I'll do D3 or D2 Resurrected.

If I go for D3, how are Necromancers nowdays? Before all the good builds was built with long cooldown Land of the Dead. I did not really like that gameplay. Are there any Summoning builds viable now?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
110 was almost as easy, but starting to slow down a bit due to lack of dps. Time to get my farm on and get all slots ancient and do a couple dozen echo runs.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Anyone know why if I try to equip an item into an empty slot it says “you can’t equip more than one of this item?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone know why if I try to equip an item into an empty slot it says “you can’t equip more than one of this item?
We have also added a Primal Item recipe to Kanai’s Cube, allowing you to upgrade any non-crafted legendary item to a Primal Item for 100 Primordial Ashes. Only one upgraded Primal Item may be worn at a time and upgraded Primal Items do not retain the properties of the Legendary Item that was used. New affixes are rolled for all upgraded Primal Items.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
oh, well thats dumb. If should give you a heads up. I just f'ed myself pretty good.
Only if you deleted something. Otherwise you can just reforge one of the items to make it non-primal and you are good to go again. You will get other primals to shard soon enough, so nothing was permanently lost.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Only if you deleted something. Otherwise you can just reforge one of the items to make it non-primal and you are good to go again. You will get other primals to shard soon enough, so nothing was permanently lost.

will it make it ancient again though?

Aazrael

Been a while since I played D3. Got a boost to 70 then started struggling to clear the GR20 solo with 4 piece Typhon set.

Joined a public game to farm and accidentally got boosted 100 paragons when I entered the rift lol.

Found one or two items for the build and suddenly I could do GR40 solo, got the 6 piece and suddenly the dmg went to 100Billion dmg on screen.

Feels like scaling is crazy, but it's probably always been like that.

Now I do GR100+ and found all the gear for the build.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Been a while since I played D3. Got a boost to 70 then started struggling to clear the GR20 solo with 4 piece Typhon set.

Joined a public game to farm and accidentally got boosted 100 paragons when I entered the rift lol.

Found one or two items for the build and suddenly I could do GR40 solo, got the 6 piece and suddenly the dmg went to 100Billion dmg on screen.

Feels like scaling is crazy, but it's probably always been like that.

Now I do GR100+ and found all the gear for the build.
I still piddle around each season - but I absolutely hate how the shit works like that. As soon as I hit that ~20 phase.. I just kind of get annoyed and quit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

You would have to go back to when T6 was the max and sets did not have 8000% boosts and 150% legendary powers did not exist for when GR1-40 was relevant. That's why the no-set GR45 conquest is set where it is, a callback to the powerlevel you were expected to cap out at without the crazy boosts. But now you can cheeze it with a LoD gem and using the newer legendary powers too.

Modern era starts at GR70 when you unlock primal drops.

Aazrael

I have done GR105 I think so far but I never saw a Primal drop. Or if it did I must have totally missed it.

Edit: NVM it was in the stash, a stupid Scourge Sword.

Last edited: