Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Needless

Toe Sucker
I just noticed they added frozen orb.. that gives me a mega boner.
I think its time to go back to the wizard~ T storm armor and frozen orb gooooooo~

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, a couple months ago I bought a source with +ap on crit, +crit%, and +crit% to arcane orb, plus a hat with AP on crit and a socket just in case frozen orb turned out to be good. So with 19 AP on crit and 56% crit rate on orb with all the resource reduction runes and paragon lets me spam orb quite a bit. Doing 1m+ crits with it at 260k damage. It's outperforming the other classes I've played by a decent margin. (granted I did not have time to play around with them much)

What legendary makes chill freeze? that sounds sick

Silence_sl

shitlord
I gave in to the dark side. I played it at release, but returned it. Starting with a fresh new account. I played DH, but might go Wizard this time. +/- of Wizard over DH these days?

Ahh. Beer, cigars, D3 w/new patch. Might just take a nap to build up batteries for tonight.

Crazily

N00b
I gave in to the dark side. I played it at release, but returned it. Starting with a fresh new account. I played DH, but might go Wizard this time. +/- of Wizard over DH these days?

Ahh. Beer, cigars, D3 w/new patch. Might just take a nap to build up batteries for tonight.
New patch just changed everything...not sure anyone has any real insight on wizard vs DH yet. New builds are still being fleshed out.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Damn it's fast leveling with the new system+xp items. On RoS beta I was using a friend's account and he didn't have shit for items but leveling a WD atm with a hellfire, cain's fate and I even found a leoric's ring on azmodan, shit's flying and the char was even started prepatch so it was like well into act2 but only 18. Now I'm almost 40 after doing the keep in act3.

Found Cain's Fate plans too, trying to unload them quickly on the RMAH before the value drops too much.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is there any way to turn gold tool-tips back on? I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually, but it's annoying as shit not seeing the value of the pile.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Been playingmy wizardusing disintegrate (volatility) with temporal flux passive. Works pretty good so far. I'm up to 82k dps with my self-buffs active, and I started at something like 12k dps on patch day. Loving the new loot system so much.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Is it fun, though?
Haven't we established this is subjective? I thought the old version was fun to a degree. You (and many others) didn't. Why do you care if it's fun? You spent multiple pages here shitting on the game and anyone who said they enjoyed it. Are you baiting people into claiming they enjoy it so you can also shit on them and their opinions with yours? Or are you just looking for people to reaffirm your opinion for whatever reasons you have.

Not trying to start a fight, especially with you, just another honest question. I've been completely non-confrontational in this entire thread - but this question from you really confounds me.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Renewed the wife and my interest, and we've not played since.... 1.1 or something...

Enough so in fact she's already sold on the expansion - I'm on the fence for it though.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
At 40k damage on my monk. Haven't played since a month or so after release. I started doing SK on hard and have killed him every difficulty up to Torment 1. Gotten upgrades for almost every slot but I still have almost no risk of dying on Torment 1.

Where's the best place to farm? Also is there a best way to up my damage? I feel like if the enrage timer was still active on SK I'd be hitting it.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Fields of Misery on A1 has excellent density. Apparently Keep Depths 2 received an upgrade to density as well - I haven't tried it out yet as all my gear was either sold or is still in the AH. Hopefully tonight I can check it out. I hit paragon 100 using the old Alkaizer run in A3 before they made the density changes. After the changes we usually did Crypt runs, which is a random spawn dungeon in Fields. Again, with the changes, I don't know what the "best" route is. But Fields is a good place to start.