Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Dis

Confirmed Male
I have a near perfect one. They worth a shit anymore? I know before FO was nerfed, I loved using one.
Wizardspike is immediately shit with the inability to reroll +allres, I have no idea what the designers were thinking when they made that weapon. BUT, I will say this, at least they are consistent, as all daggers are garbage.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dis this was a long time ago but did I raid with you in WoW with James on BDF? like the real James? Your name sounds familiar

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Anyone else feel bad when you get 9+ lego and set drops to your partner's ~2 over the course of a couple hours of playing? lol. Tall Man's Finger, a couple of Orboros' (a great one after I already transmogged the first, so couldn't really just give him the lesser
tongue.png
), and a couple pieces of Invoker - frustrating since I just need 1 more Jade to try a Jade Doctor build.

I think he got a couple of 2h axes.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Tortfeasor;724483 said:
So I have had some RNG luck this week: two Rimehearts dropped for me and it took only around 800 shards to gamble some Frostburns. Stayed up to around 3am modifying the shatter/EP build (to account for not having any CDR to speak of) and it's pretty damn fun making T6 stuff dissappear.

For those who don't know what the build is, you use Frosties to turn 'chilled' mobs into 'frozen' mobs and Rimeheart has 10% chance to instagib frozen mobs. Spam exploding palm and any other dot with a decent proc coefficient /rinserepeat.
[/QUOTE

I basically have this bare bones setup on my monk, have both weps most of the unique gear it just may not be perfect, looks fun ill fuck around later and rework some gear.

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Over 9k blood shards and countless legendary drops getting those shards still no Tasker gloves. This game hates me.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
My WD has a full pet set and a full jade set. Starting to see how to maximize jade, and it hits like a truck.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Over 9k blood shards and countless legendary drops getting those shards still no Tasker gloves. This game hates me.
It took me about 5k to get mine. The bummer though was that the roll was mediocre. The bonus was great at 47% but the stats were not with a 6 to IAS and a 6% to the recast timer. I rerolled the other stat to a 43% to crit damage. I might try for another pair given how poor the stats were.

The frost monk build looks sweet. That is actually really nice. If only they would fix the resist skill.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
10 hours in hardcore, found a SOH, mask of jeram, TMF and 2 pieces of jade already. The fuck is going on.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
People are using the Rend bug below to make Raekors sets viable somehow. Someone else was saying that even with leapquake its really OP.

Rend has an OP bug right now where it's getting crit stats applied twice. It gets boosted by the average effect of your crit stats, and the bugged part is it can have a normal crit on top of that. It all multiplies together for exponential benefit.

More discussion and videos here:2.0.6 (stealth buffed) Rend discussion - Forums - Diablo III

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
How does that make Raekor's viable? I watched mannercookie's video and it looked more forced than anything. I don't think anything can fix how horrible furious charge's animation is.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
No clue, just going by what people are posting (hence the somehow).

If I had to guess bored at work I would imagine people are charging into a pack and then using rend to heal up with huge crits like it used to be used?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Old Legendaries are going to get revamped in 2.1, but not retroactively, so hoarding them now is pointless
No ETA for 2.1 yet, but some information about the patch will be shared 'pretty soon'
Details about Legendary Gems are coming 'very soon' in a blog post
The aforementioned Legendary gems will most probably fit into Rings and Amulets
The devs are currently looking at how the Infernal Machine events can be improved (both as process and reward structure)
The so-called "Hellfire Amulet" will come with 2.1
Hellfire Amulet will unlock a randomly rolled Passive for your class
Tiered Rifts are not going to be static dungeons: they are random - same as Nephalem Rifts, but the devs are working on toning down the amount of randomness that can impact the time for finishing a Rift
Reduction of Conduit Pylon's power is being tested internally for Tiered Rifts, because the devs don't want players at the top of the Leaderboards to be there just because of luck
The monsters in Tiered Rifts will drop no loot, but the bosses at the end will compensate with huge amounts of loot, including a very high chance for Legendaries, gems, crafting plans, and so on
Cindercoat used to be even stronger internally and already was tuned down, but Blizzard is aware that it is still REALLY strong; no plans to nerf it though
Invoker Set was originally intended to be a Crusader set as Thorns was a larger theme for Crusaders
The devs are working on a new Crusader set that will buff Phalanx or Shield Bash

Kadala is supposed to have a more positive attitude, but there's a bug that causes her to only speak the lines associated with getting Blue items, while she would be much nicer if you get a Legendary item: she should say stuff like "Have fun with your paperweight" when you get a Blue item while she should congratulate you on getting a Legendary
Travis Day Quadboxes Crusaders, sometimes while watching TV and playing Hearthstone at the same time
The Theorycraft Thursday tends to not feature the current high Torment builds because they're already well known
New Theorycraft Thursday streams will be conducted every 6 weeks or so
Haha looks like they are redoing the legendary items again. Maybe one of these days they will get them right.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Can anyone give me a quick rundown of what "tiered rifts" are supposed to be compared to the current system?
You start at tier1 rifts, which upon completion give access to tier2 rifts which are harder, which give access to tier3 and so on. It's basically similar to PoE map system where you climb from the shitty "easy" maps to the higher ones. That's my understanding of it at least. They're also what constitutes the ladder ranking, I believe, not level/paragon. Some interesting stuff, Hellfire amulets sound cool, even though if it takes an affix it's gonna be hard to actually be worth using since amulets are already loaded with stupid powerful affixes(elem dmg, crit and crit dmg, with main stat being pretty heavy too). If it's a secondary, or even better a separate effect, then they'll enable a bunch of builds or make some lesser builds more viables. If anything it's good utility for every class, being able to run one more passive.