Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thanks for the input. Should I bank the bloodshards/hord-caches until 70 as well?
Yes to the shards no to the caches, the caches will drop items = to the level you were when they dropped (i.e. if you were 55 the items will be level 55 no matter what level you open them at). You don't want to burn the shards (cap at 500) but again the items you receive are the same level as you so you want to try and save them for 70.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
K thanks. I'll be on for the next 3-5 hours if anyone is bored and wants to mass slew things to get me to 70 quicker! (just hit 60 and doubled my damage with griswold sword!)

Also fuck loosing connection with 5% health on my last bounty boss of all of the bounties. You would think they would save the instance for like 3 minutes....

Ingame name is Turbo (think my account name is TurboFangz

Martyr_sl

shitlord
It will add a socket to an unsocketed weapon
It only works on weapons
It will work on enchanted weapons, so long as they don't have a socket
It effectively adds an item affix in the form of a socket
It will be consumed on use

Ramalandis Gift Clarification: - Forums - Diablo III
Does this mean I can reroll the socket of my 2950 dps FotF into something like +7 atk speed, then socket it with crafted material, and then be pleased with a 3200+ dps 2h afterwords?

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Is Whimsyshire still relevant or ingame? If so any reason I should go with current ROS expansion? Had googled wtf rainbow liquid was for and saw it on the wiki but also said out of date so wasn't sure it was worth anything? Not 70 but should be shortly so wasn't sure if I needed to craft the staff or not.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Whimsyshire wasn't ever really relevant. It used to be a farm spot where people would cheese the portal entrance or clouds used to drop shit. Now, if you want a horadric hamburger or spectral sword, that's about the only reason to farm whimsy.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Spectrum is a really unique transmog though which looks pretty good. I tried farming whimsy for it for a while, didn't get it of course, but haven't tried since the boosted droprates.

Nendyen_sl

shitlord
Took me a long time (even with the boosted drop rates) to get a Spectrum to drop. When it did I expected it to be shit damage and just to use it as a transmog. The one that did drop had decent damage and great dex on it. My 70 monk actually uses it now for one of his weapons. Dropped off of Sparkle Cake or whatever that large named unicorn is that splits his time there with Evil Ollie.

Still haven't had the burger dagger drop yet though.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Take me to whimy with you babe, lets farm em.
I gotta actually log in first. I patched Friday night because my wife was gone for the night, put the kid to bed, sat down on the couch for a few minutes and woke up 3 hours later haha.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I gotta actually log in first. I patched Friday night because my wife was gone for the night, put the kid to bed, sat down on the couch for a few minutes and woke up 3 hours later haha.
I know about that, if I even look at the couch when I get home its game over.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Unless something drastically changes were new content thats actually new comes in I dont even see a point in seasons. Its silly that you get to rank 36+ to do the same mobs and stuff were doing right now and to boot white mobs have billions of hps.

Don't forget your Hellfire neck every seasons which is going to roll trash stats like VIT / Regen / Armor or something along with the passive. RRoG will be cute compared to trying to make the new necks.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Whimsyshire wasn't ever really relevant. It used to be a farm spot where people would cheese the portal entrance or clouds used to drop shit. Now, if you want a horadric hamburger or spectral sword, that's about the only reason to farm whimsy.
It was a thing back in rape tier Inferno because the mobs were level 63 but all were melee. So Wizards could pretty easily farm there.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Unless something drastically changes were new content thats actually new comes in I dont even see a point in seasons. Its silly that you get to rank 36+ to do the same mobs and stuff were doing right now and to boot white mobs have billions of hps.

Don't forget your Hellfire neck every seasons which is going to roll trash stats like VIT / Regen / Armor or something along with the passive. RRoG will be cute compared to trying to make the new necks.
Yeah aside from DD legs I don't see any interest in changes much. At 602 paragon it's like 5bill plus per point and nothing else to even long for left. In all honesty the paragon tree itself is fairly lackluster, I'd rather actual skill trees that gave more depth to your build.