Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fucking bluebies, namean?

Here's a snap shot right now, the lowest buyout on the 4 main Zuni's pieces:
Head - 35k
Chest - 1.5m
Ring - 600k
Boots - 990k

Looks like prices have actually bounced up a little since last week. Still, they're pretty low and could probably be lower if you did bids or looked for an outlier buyout.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
No, but you have to play Inferno and have 5 stacks of NV. The chance to drop is 5% for MP0, and MP*10 for higher settings (ex. MP6, 6 * 10 = 60%).

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm trying out a new build while farming keys. It seems kind of fun. Maybe not quite as good as the Bash/Seismic build but it is quite fun to see giant numbers come off from HoA. (profile above)

Tenks

So I came up with another build. This one seems far more viable. In fact I've completely switched over to using it and I'm face rolling MP5 keyfarming.

Basic setup as goes:

M1: Cleave w/ Broad Sweep
M2: Rend w/ Blood Lust

1: Warcry w/ Impunity
2: Battle Rage w/ Into the Fray
3: Wrath w/ Insanity
4: Earthquake w/ Doesn't Really Matter

P1: Bersker's Rage
P2: Weapon Master
P3: Ruthless

I'm basically calling this the Immortal build. For a few reasons. Firstly it works best if you have Immortal King's 5pc set. It will help your rage. It isn't a requirement but you may want to run Cleave with the rune that generates more fury. So you walk in with your shouts up, generate 100 fury and lay down Rend. The beauty here is it appears Blood Lust isn't subject to the Inferno lifeleech nerf. So there is almost no way to die. When I have 100+ rage my Rend ticks for around 100k damage. Even if it only hit one mobile that is 9k healed per second. I've sat in the middle of poison/consc/fire chain mobiles just not giving a shit.

The cleave is to help just kill stuff faster. You could use whatever you want. I was using Bash but I found Cleave combined with Into The Fray was giving me better damage and Fury generation. Slap the Broad rune on Cleave and it even does more single target damage.

WrathQuake is to just take down beefy elites faster. You can kill them without it but you may sit there for a minute or two killing them at a high MP. So it just speeds along the process. I am going to toy around with taking some movement aiding stuff like leap instead of Quake.

Battle Rage w/ Into The Fray is probably the most OP skill in the game. Basically once you take your first swing into a pack of mobiles you'll be at full rage assuming you have decent crit chance.

Onto the passives...

Zerkers Rage is basically a free 25% damage increase. Most of the time combined with the damage you're taking and Cleave you'll be sitting at 100+ rage. Weapon Master and Ruthless on the same note. Basically just add DPS. Survivability is secondary in this setup since Rend is going to be healing you more than the damage you're taking in assuming you have decent armor/AR.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I might give that build a shot once I get the 5 set. The chest piece is being a bit elusive at the 160+ str range. I currrently have 12 Mil gold. Then I will go to the boots which appear not be be too expensive in comparison. As it is I am farming ACT 1 MP3 now.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haast, thank you for the reply.
No problem, hope it helped.

I might give that build a shot once I get the 5 set. The chest piece is being a bit elusive at the 160+ str range. I currrently have 12 Mil gold. Then I will go to the boots which appear not be be too expensive in comparison. As it is I am farming ACT 1 MP3 now.
It's amazing how much more affordable the IK set has become. Prior to increased drops, no chest piece went below 50mil and no boots went below 20-25mil (unless you caught an epic deal). Now boots are down to 1mil and chests are around 12mil at the low end of buyouts.

As Ex-Genj pointed out, that's strictly for softcore. HC markets are still high since items actually exit them regularly.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Anyone have a WD build?
Depends on your equipment level. Less thank 50k damage probably stick with bears and pets. Beyond that acid rain + movement skills + soul harvest = zipping around between mobs as fast as possible 1-2 shotting whites and using whatever leftclick skill (splinters etc) that you like to kill elites.

Ratama

Lord Nagafen Raider
If anyone wants to hook up for Ubers in the European region, feel free to add me: ratama#2610 - I'm up to 9 machines and counting!

Tenks

IK boots have a very broad price range. Ones that don't double up on STR you can get for around the 1M range. Ones that do double up on STR go for the 10-15M range.

Also a note on the IK belt. If I was going to re-buy it (I got mine fairly cheap, around 900k iiirc) I would buy one with Cleave damage bonus instead of Rend bonus. The -Rage on rend basically means I save 5 rage every few seconds. It isn't really a huge deal considering a single swipe of Cleave will make that back up. It isn't something huge enough that I'll go out and buy the same belt but with Cleave but if I do end up dropping 20M on a belt with high STR and high VIT I'd buy the Cleave belt.

Also a little thing about how to engage elite packs. Basically you want to make sure to set up with a Rend to get the life leech. Then you pop Wrath. Cleave a few times to get back to maximum fury. Then you pop Quake. I don't know exactly how Quake's damage is calculated but Zerker's rage takes it's effect off after you spend the fury. So your Quake will do the bonus 25% if you cast it while you are at maximum fury. At that point combined with the damage you'll be taking from the elites and Quake constantly popping crits you'll be sitting at max fury so just spam Rend and Cleave. At MP5 if the mobs don't run around too much (may switch to the Cold quake) I can usually kill the entire pack before Wrath wears off.

I may also toy around with getting rid of quake and subbing in Revenge instead since my goal is to just sit there eating damage for a while.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally got the chest piece for 13.3 Mil. It was on the low side for armor at 670 but had the +161 to str and + 41 to Vit with + 74 to all resist. Kind of ho hum but it also came with a +19% to Magic Find, which is something I am good with given my 14 Paragon statis.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From the sounds of it, there have been a ton of changes to Diablo in the last several months. I have no idea what you guys are talking about (keys, paragon, etc). I got 2 heroes to Inferno and the "meh" just became too much (this was about 3 weeks after release, so you can imagine how much I might have missed).

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There have been a lot of changes, mostly for the better.

1. Improved Search Engine on the AH
2. Inferno was weakened a little but they added an MP rating that ranges from 1-10. The higher you go, the better the drops and experience. You do not have to complete MP1 to go to MP2 though. Can access MP10 immediately if you have the gear for it.
3. The experince is needed for the new paragon levels which each add + 3% to MF,GF and + 3 to primary with +2 to vitality and +1 to other stats.
4. They added named mobs that drop keys which can be used to get a very nice ring. I have not started trying for this yet so I do not know the details.
5. Pretty easy now to gear up a toon to a point where you can farm MP2-4 depending how lucky you are with the drops.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
I haven't started inferno yet and am just finishing up Hell on my wizard. I hit 60 a few days ago only. There's basically no challenge to hell right now though, everything is like butter to my wizard. He has almost 30k DPS and 40k HPS, how will he fair in inferno? Right now I'm barely thinking while I play and just go around spamming the blade skill as I have gear that increases its damage by 30% and it crits for insane amounts (for me). I was just curious how Inferno would compare (I hope it's harder) and I guess I'll play with MP levels which I have no idea about yet lol.

Tenks

There have been a lot of changes, mostly for the better.

1. Improved Search Engine on the AH
2. Inferno was weakened a little but they added an MP rating that ranges from 1-10. The higher you go, the better the drops and experience. You do not have to complete MP1 to go to MP2 though. Can access MP10 immediately if you have the gear for it.
3. The experince is needed for the new paragon levels which each add + 3% to MF,GF and + 3 to primary with +2 to vitality and +1 to other stats.
4. They added named mobs that drop keys which can be used to get a very nice ring. I have not started trying for this yet so I do not know the details.
5. Pretty easy now to gear up a toon to a point where you can farm MP2-4 depending how lucky you are with the drops.
Something to add to this is if you're fighting at MP levels all affixes/suffixes can roll on lvl61/62/63 items these days. So gone are the days of the only viable weapon drops being level 63. I've seen i61 wands that were doing 1100 DPS.

Also if you're fighting at MP levels the drops are linear across the acts. So if you hate Act3 with a burning passion you can farm Act1 and get the same stuff.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't started inferno yet and am just finishing up Hell on my wizard. I hit 60 a few days ago only. There's basically no challenge to hell right now though, everything is like butter to my wizard. He has almost 30k DPS and 40k HPS, how will he fair in inferno? Right now I'm barely thinking while I play and just go around spamming the blade skill as I have gear that increases its damage by 30% and it crits for insane amounts (for me). I was just curious how Inferno would compare (I hope it's harder) and I guess I'll play with MP levels which I have no idea about yet lol.
You should do fine in inferno. Might even be able to get all the way through it. If not, does not take long to get the gear that allows you too. Big thing with MP is that you have to turn it on. For some odd reason it is not default on. You can find it under options though. Once on, it is accessed when you select a story/position to start farming on.

Does the full access to drops in MP levels regardless of ACT also include the gem/item recipes??

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was just curious how Inferno would compare (I hope it's harder) and I guess I'll play with MP levels which I have no idea about yet lol.
What MP level are you currently using in Hell? In my experience, Hell MP10 is similar in difficulty to Inferno MP1. Your DPS is probably underpowered in Inferno and with no info on your protection/sustain stats, it's hard to say how you will hold up. However, you can boost stats with a fairly small amount of gold now with AH prices depressed. Post your profile if you'd like more accurate predictions & suggestions.

For reference, the Wiz in my profile (link in sig) does decently on MP1, but some unfortunately rolled packs cause problems for him. OTOH, my Barb is easy mode through at least MP4 and can handle higher MPs when needed.