Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
meh is unplayable atm, cant even cross from 1 zone to another without getting stuck in an invisible lagwall.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
You can also blame that abomination of a game Lost Ark (and the retards who made it successful) for a lot of that. Blizzard doesn't have the talent left for original ideas, so they just crib from whatever else worked.
.......... how many times does this need to be repeated? Blizzard has *never* had original ideas. Ever. Every single game of theirs took things that worked and polished them up, and once upon a time they had decent stories behind them too.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
meh is unplayable atm, cant even cross from 1 zone to another without getting stuck in an invisible lagwall.

Lol I am playing right now with no issue. Teleprt to town, then run out to quest. Stuttering still there for me when I load a new area though.

No server lag either. Maybe its where I am connected I dunno, I am on the west coast.

I am in town atm doing these crafting quest(upgrade item, potion, extracting) and surprisingly no issue, even though i can see others running around(which is still wierd to me in an ARPG).

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Can't leave Koyabashistan at the moment. Reach the edge of town and just run in place forever; try to fast travel and go nowhere; inside of Kurkminstand and its fine. Server cluster issue, obviously. Probably load related, as others speculate. Would love to know how this is architected but getting a landscape diagram is probably out of the question.

Edit: although I had unlocked a few waypoints, I had to complete the Kyoshavad waypoint quest before I could use them. Once I did that, it let me leave via waypoint travel and then roam the open world.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
7 skellies by level 10 thanks to gambled boots. Them + corpse explosions making it cheezy ez.

1679686405723.png

asdfasd.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can't leave Koyabashistan at the moment. Reach the edge of town and just run in place forever; try to fast travel and go nowhere; inside of Kurkminstand and its fine. Server cluster issue, obviously. Probably load related, as others speculate. Would love to know how this is architected but getting a landscape diagram is probably out of the question.

Yeah I just left that town.

Seems I just need to pray not to DC or try to switch characters and enjoy my bliss.

• 1Solidarity

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Whelp, guess I'm done for the day, infinite loading screen.

Overall, damn...

Such a good game to not buy.

If you play Necro and you wanna down butcher easy mode, you can stand in the hallway before you meet him and your skeles block his movement while you get to do free damage forever. His healthpool is massive though. The boss at the end of all that was infinitely easier. Did it at level 10 I think I was, 9 or 10.

• 1Truth!

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I just left that town.

Seems I just need to pray not to DC or try to switch characters and enjoy my bliss.
Just had some in game crash, back to character screen but none of my characters, even a new one, could load. Exited game, restarted battle.net, 23 min queue.

The differential experience must be a Datacenter/regional/geographic one. Its going to be an interesting tale of tape once we hear the kind of numbers they are trying to service. My apologies if I sound clinical, I know its frustrating to the folks who want to play. We have done this for 20+ years here. Its more interesting to me professionally because resolving Major Incidents is what I do for a living and I want to know the inside scoop on what they are seeing and how they are seeking to address them.

Edit: Back in.

Last edited:

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
launch day:

50% will play necro

40% will play sorcerer

10% will play underpowered fag classes

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Love reading all the meltdowns of a stress test. Thanks guys for the entertainment.

• 1EyeRoll

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm level 11 Sorc and this game is shit so far. It's worse than Diablo Immortal and far worse than D3 other than boss taunts.

• 3Picard
  • 2Worf
  • 1Slow
Reactions: 8 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
nah man, i'm the biggest blizzard hater here, but i can't really hate what i'm seeing so far.

And i came in ready to hate this shit HARD.

• 4Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Definitely some lost ark aspects in this. The mounts, moving around the vertical aspects of the maps, I even came across a vista(that you have to get all of to complete the map it seems). I can only pray they dont put in the item upgrade aspects of that game at all.

• 1Like

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol I am playing right now with no issue. Teleprt to town, then run out to quest. Stuttering still there for me when I load a new area though.

No server lag either. Maybe its where I am connected I dunno, I am on the west coast.

I am in town atm doing these crafting quest(upgrade item, potion, extracting) and surprisingly no issue, even though i can see others running around(which is still wierd to me in an ARPG).
it got fixed for me like couple of minute after the post.. still rubberbanding once in a while but overall decent.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I highly recommend you turn settings to low, it should help a lot. I ran on high at first and that was a huge mistake. I noticed massive improvement when i switched to mostly low and some medium settings.

• 1Double Worf

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
I like the armosphere the game has going for it, much better than d3. But damn wtf is up with the polish. This looks like someones side project. It doesn't hold a candle to Lost Ark in terms fo fit finish AAA major game. It gives off vibes like its going to be forgotten in a few months.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users