Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One of the ladies said two things that I found kind of odd. One was that aspects were a *chance* on dungeon completion, in the beta it was just finishing the dungeon once. The other was that we should expect to lose some things in pvp, most likely its just going to be the shards or whatever before purifying but idk. Rest was kind of underwhelming, let us at least play with the paragon boards and them saying nothing about astral and sacred items is cause for concern.
I noticed that Aspect comment, too. She thinks the aspect drops and we have to pick it up, as well.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
One of the ladies said two things that I found kind of odd. One was that aspects were a *chance* on dungeon completion, in the beta it was just finishing the dungeon once. The other was that we should expect to lose some things in pvp, most likely its just going to be the shards or whatever before purifying but idk.

That's ok because it's a PvE game.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
PvP players in games like Diablo and WoW are akin to trannies. Yes, even though you are a minority, we acknowledge you. Yes, we will include you and even make content specifically for you. But for fucks sake, don't act like a snowflake and insist on changing the core systems and item balance to suit your needs and fuck it up for the rest of us that want to play the game as intended.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Screenshot 2023-04-05 at 19-07-17 Diablo IV Into the Endgame.png

• 6Worf
  • 3WTF
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 10 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Activities...

She sounds like the mom who organized a birthday party for her kids who just wanted to go 4 wheelin with dad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user