Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Oh yes, Chris is trolling me so good those couple times I make a sarcastic zelda reply post. Just like you're proving that everyone but you is 'soft' now as you cry about how you're not one of the ones popping into this thread constantly to add nothing of value when someone calls you a crybaby and then tell people we should ignore everyone who's just in here to post 3 times a day about how they're not going to play the game but know for sure it's not fun.

I don't read the WoW thread or Overwatch because I don't play those games, is it 5-50 posts a day in that thread by the same little group of people saying the same thing over and over and over?

Your position seems to be that people shouldn't be in a thread discussing, trolling, being annoying, or anything else if they aren't playing a game. But it's okay that you're a complete spastic retard spamming a thread because you're playing the game. How about just not be a spastic retard?

How many posts are you going to make accusing other people of spamming the thread before you realize you're spamming worse than anyone?

Honest question, how would you feel if you hadn't eaten breakfast today?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Your position seems to be that people shouldn't be in a thread discussing, trolling, being annoying, or anything else if they aren't playing a game.
I've been posting here since 2006 and in 2006 I'm pretty sure I was going around flaming people and calling them fucking retards because it was 2006 and the worst thing people said back was "fucking 06ers".

Now even though I haven't changed what or how I post, I'm suddenly being called a troll by Putin and Blizzard fanboys.

These people have gotten soft, they have such cognitive dissonance over their views that any critisism is triggering the fuck out of them. These are people who boycott Bud Light but will play a game by the gayest compancy in California.

Anyway I'm here because I want to figure out if the game is worth my money and why not have some fun with it on the side and make fun of the woke incompetent devs?

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Moron
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Did they turn back the goblin spawns? Seen about 15 of them today so far, and about 10 yesterday while out questing around for renown.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did they turn back the goblin spawns? Seen about 15 of them today so far, and about 10 yesterday while out questing around for renown.

I wish they would bring back the gobby swarms or the blue gobbies from D3. Also just the different type of goblins. One that can drop the rare crafting mats, one that has higher chance at legendaries/uniques, one that is gems etc. Could even add some cool craftable gear with all the ore and crap we get, and then make a golbin that drops plans.

They just went with bland ol treasure only. Dropped the ball there. Goblin swarms or chasing the blue ones that blew up into more and more, was fun. Sure it sucked when you got them early and couldn't clear it, but man they were fun later.

On this note, also where is a cow level, a vault style level? Whimyshire style level? Another dropped ball.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im enjoying it thus far, L49 and havent hit Act4 yet. I just end up roaming around aimlessly.

• 3Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Cool channel I found due to Google's algos recognizing how much autistic sperging about Diablo I've been reading in here.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is why everyone says to stay in WT1 until you do capstone and go into WT3 where the good shit starts dropping higher item levels again. WT1 and WT2 are locked to lv 50 and you will never get items higher.
Yea, you start getting max ilvl gear as soon as you step into WT3 and WT4.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yea, you start getting max ilvl gear as soon as you step into WT3 and WT4.
How does max ilvl work?

Like do you get ilvl100 gear at ilvl100 so you are always replacing?

Or does each WT have it's own ilvl cap?

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
What's the most efficient way farming legos in WT3? Dungeons solo are quite slow. Is the outdoor Hellthingie or the tree faster for gear?

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What's the most efficient way farming legos in WT3? Dungeon solo are quite slow. Is the outdoor Hellthingie or the tree faster for gear?
From what Ive seen, the "plan" is to have you finish your capstone dungeon - then farm the world tree and "hope" to get a sigil for a nightmare dungeon. Repeat the process until you get a Nightmare dungeon that is tier 3+, then once thats finished you can finally craft and salvage sigils at the aspect merchant. Which should have given you enough powder to do them on repeat if you so wish, as they are the best exp/loot you can get. You can skip the world tree grind by just getting someone thats already done it to carry you in their Nightmare dungeon, just like capstone dungeons. (which you should be grouping anyways, as the exp for grouping is much higher.)

Helltide, World Bosses, and Legion events drop materials that you'll need to upgrade armor, weapons, jewelry, socket stuff, enchant stuff etc. As sacred (WT3), and ancestral (WT4) continue to raise the costs of doing these things with new mats required. World boss takes maybe 3 minutes to do on average, with no fear of losing. Legion events seem like a bit of a chore because everything blows up so quick, so you're effectively just running from one spot to the next. Both of these things will get better with time when the population dies off, but its disgusting to do right now. Helltide, I havent quite got the hang of it - I know you can get some nice stuff, but going in solo is some boring shit because... as noted above, the monster population is just too sparse. You go into a spot, blow it up and then you're back on your horse running around looking for shit again. Once you flip it to WT4, itll get better - but then youll have someone like Reefah come in and blow it up and the whole process will start all over again for that world tier.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seasonal Content is something that Im starting to really question what is going to be worth coming back and doing all this stuff over again. As I like the game, I just know I dont like it enough to come back and do the same things again for just a few new things to do. Especially four or five times a year. Im hoping they at least start teasing what the new season is all about, as Im expecting them to at least put their best foot forward for this stuff. If its just a new armor set/uniques for each class and "that" is the season - ew.

Chris

Potato del Grande
four or five times a year
worf-son-of-mogh (1).gif

• 1Slow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Anyway I'm here because I want to figure out if the game is worth my money and why not have some fun with it on the side and make fun of the woke incompetent devs?
it's 70$, and everyone here that has played and posted said it's fun

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Just got my second unique on my druid, first one was yesterday evening, and both are for werewolf/shapeshifting. Guess the game wants me to respec out of storm druid.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I just jumped into WT3 last night at level 56 (because I was finishing main story with some friends, and did other farming stuff when they weren't online). I am 59 now and I absolutely murder everything. Did encounter a level 73 "Helltide Assassin" this morning that I also murdered but holy fuck it took 10 minutes as I assume my damage is 10% of someone that is level 72.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Seasonal Content is something that Im starting to really question what is going to be worth coming back and doing all this stuff over again. As I like the game, I just know I dont like it enough to come back and do the same things again for just a few new things to do. Especially four or five times a year. Im hoping they at least start teasing what the new season is all about, as Im expecting them to at least put their best foot forward for this stuff. If its just a new armor set/uniques for each class and "that" is the season - ew.
Well, like I said a bunch of pages ago, they cant just do the D3 model of changing a few gear sets around and drop a new season and you just do it all over again. Because here they want you to PAY for those seasons, so it has to be something a bit more substantial than just a wipe and re-grind. So im hoping for something like a Destiny season, with a bit of story, maybe some seasonal event shit, a sasonal exp bar with goodies to grind out, and lets hope they dont jsut wipe everything and want you to re-level your shit because that model for ARPG is getting old quite frankly. ITs one of the resons I dont return to POE, because fuck doing acts again for like the 50th time.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Well, like I said a bunch of pages ago, they cant just do the D3 model of changing a few gear sets around and drop a new season and you just do it all over again. Because here they want you to PAY for those seasons, so it has to be something a bit more substantial than just a wipe and re-grind. So im hoping for something like a Destiny season, with a bit of story, maybe some seasonal event shit, a sasonal exp bar with goodies to grind out, and lets hope they dont jsut wipe everything and want you to re-level your shit because that model for ARPG is getting old quite frankly. ITs one of the resons I dont return to POE, because fuck doing acts again for like the 50th time.
Seasons aren't paid? Is it not just the premium version of battle pass that you have to pay for if you want it (like every other game that does seasonal battle passes) so that you can get your fancy skins/emotes/etc. that they throw in there?
I just jumped into WT3 last night at level 56 (because I was finishing main story with some friends, and did other farming stuff when they weren't online). I am 59 now and I absolutely murder everything. Did encounter a level 73 "Helltide Assassin" this morning that I also murdered but holy fuck it took 10 minutes as I assume my damage is 10% of someone that is level 72.

It seems to me like there is scaling based on level gaps, probably for damage taken as well as dealt but definitely for dealt. I was fighting a lvl 72 boss in a helltide last night as a 55 and hitting for 80-1500 instead of my usual 800-7k or so.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From what Ive seen, the "plan" is to have you finish your capstone dungeon - then farm the world tree and "hope" to get a sigil for a nightmare dungeon. Repeat the process until you get a Nightmare dungeon that is tier 3+, then once thats finished you can finally craft and salvage sigils at the aspect merchant. Which should have given you enough powder to do them on repeat if you so wish, as they are the best exp/loot you can get. You can skip the world tree grind by just getting someone thats already done it to carry you in their Nightmare dungeon, just like capstone dungeons. (which you should be grouping anyways, as the exp for grouping is much higher.)

Helltide, World Bosses, and Legion events drop materials that you'll need to upgrade armor, weapons, jewelry, socket stuff, enchant stuff etc. As sacred (WT3), and ancestral (WT4) continue to raise the costs of doing these things with new mats required. World boss takes maybe 3 minutes to do on average, with no fear of losing. Legion events seem like a bit of a chore because everything blows up so quick, so you're effectively just running from one spot to the next. Both of these things will get better with time when the population dies off, but its disgusting to do right now. Helltide, I havent quite got the hang of it - I know you can get some nice stuff, but going in solo is some boring shit because... as noted above, the monster population is just too sparse. You go into a spot, blow it up and then you're back on your horse running around looking for shit again. Once you flip it to WT4, itll get better - but then youll have someone like Reefah come in and blow it up and the whole process will start all over again for that world tier.

Man my helltide experience is so much different. I just walk around , finding mobs almost constantly. I only get on a horse between areas, or when i am trying to find a 175 chest.

And I have no exact data, but the exp and loot feels so much better. I usually average 2 175 chests and a 125 or maybe a couple 75s per time. The 2 175s, give 3-4 legendaries every time. The others are a lot more hit and miss. But still decent for forgotten souls. And this is with me spending so much time on a horse finding a 175 chest(mostly in the latter half before time runs out).

Nightmare dungeons feel like a waste, at least in wt3. I seem to always get bad loot and the exp is garbage. if it wasnt for leveling glyphs, I might never do them. A regular dungeon run just seems better and less annoying with the affixes from nightmare.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Haven't messed with nightmare dungeons at all yet. Either I am doing helltide, or I do tree of whispers stuff while there's no helltide running.