Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Burns

Better Helltide tracking, with events and mystery chest locations, if anyone is interested:

Googling shit for this game is so useless with all these clickbait websites.
Wowhead is doing a good job on info, Maxroll has spent some time getting builds together, and you can usually search the reddit sub for any info the other two dont have.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Hey, guess what happens in PoE if you try to make your own build instead of copy pasting one of the meta builds? You do 10k dps instead of 80 trillion. Crazy how that happens in every single game and not just D4.
Not true. All the mind wizards we have over here at FoH are constantly breaking the meta with their OMEGA mind, gigahead builds. Despite having absolutely 0 presence on YouTube, Twitch, etc. and being able to profit to the tune of thousands if they were actually doing that.

• 1Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
No clue about krip, but pretty sure one of the in game loading screens it says necro minions inherit 30% of your attack speed and crit, unless that is a straight up lie. Not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

"Necromancer Minions inherit 30% of most stats such as Critical Strike Chance and Attack Speed."

I still think its funny that they over reacted so bad to pet strength in a 1-25 beta.

There is A LOT of buggy shit with this game atm. That and a lot of underbaked mechanics like resistances.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Not true. All the mind wizards we have over here at FoH are constantly breaking the meta with their OMEGA mind, gigahead builds. Despite having absolutely 0 presence on YouTube, Twitch, etc. and being able to profit to the tune of thousands if they were actually doing that.

Pretty sure you don't even have to know anything about the game for the current versions of D4 you tube click baits "10 MOST INSANE WAYS TO LOG JAM BUTTHOLES IN D4 RAWR OMGWTFBBQ BUILD"

• 1Worf

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Pretty sure you don't even have to know anything about the game for the current versions of D4 you tube click baits "10 MOST INSANE WAYS TO LOG JAM BUTTHOLES IN D4 RAWR OMGWTFBBQ BUILD"
What? We're not discussing how to make clickbait youtube videos for max profits. I do try to actively avoid any and all videos that do that shit, though.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
No clue about krip, but pretty sure one of the in game loading screens it says necro minions inherit 30% of your attack speed and crit, unless that is a straight up lie. Not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

"Necromancer Minions inherit 30% of most stats such as Critical Strike Chance and Attack Speed."

I still think its funny that they over reacted so bad to pet strength in a 1-25 beta.
Fairly sure they get 30% of your atk speed stat applied to their base swing speed. Not your actual atk speed. But more importantly you want them swinging at their speed with the biggest numbers possible, so 2h scythe is the slow big boy to give them the best numbers. Lotta weird edge cases with pet stats and mechanics tho.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I want to know why gems could not just be of a type that is upgraded via cost/components/level. They allow for gems to be removed. Why not just have one of each that is a seperate item slot where you keep each type that upgrades. You could be required to do a quest as part of acquiring them one time. Now you could still add gems that drop but those gems are just sold for gold in the higher tiers.

I just want a gem tab man. Keep it simple.

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Sure, I'll grant you that PoE has more "variety" to the amount of builds available. Each season you have 5-10 of the "best" starter builds and 5-10 of the best "ENDGAME META!" builds - anything beyond that is just padding the numbers with some retarded variation like taking Determination instead of Discipline as your defensive aura. Then maybe you have another 1-3 that somehow got retarded OP because of some item added in the latest patch, a skill change, etc. That obviously beats out the 10ish or so that D4 currently features as the top "end game" builds.

But to pretend like PoE has just this insane level of complexity that let's you "CREATE YOUR OWN BUILD!" and actually be successful beyond Act 5 is so disingenuous it's laughable. Just because there's MORE versions of copy/paste builds doesn't necessarily mean the complexity is higher. Linking some dogshit PoB you thought up while you were tripping on psilocybin and now think you're the world's biggest "meta breaker" doesn't count as complexity, either.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Sure, I'll grant you that PoE has more "variety" to the amount of builds available. Each season you have 5-10 of the "best" starter builds and 5-10 of the best "ENDGAME META!" builds - anything beyond that is just padding the numbers with some retarded variation like taking Determination instead of Discipline as your defensive aura. Then maybe you have another 1-3 that somehow got retarded OP because of some item added in the latest patch, a skill change, etc. That obviously beats out the 10ish or so that D4 currently features as the top "end game" builds.

But to pretend like PoE has just this insane level of complexity that let's you "CREATE YOUR OWN BUILD!" and actually be successful beyond Act 5 is so disingenuous it's laughable. Just because there's MORE versions of copy/paste builds doesn't necessarily mean the complexity is higher. Linking some dogshit PoB you thought up while you were tripping on psilocybin and now think you're the world's biggest "meta breaker" doesn't count as complexity, either.

You lost me, I am not even sure what you are responding to, or maybe I missed someone talking about PoE the last few pages.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Burnt a nightmare key and lost a completed stronghold off that. Along with sitting in the queue to get back in with no way to know when the game is actually back available again.

Live service issues are going to be a problem longterm. Random disconnects with roll backs are the same as crash to desktop for all intent and purpose and won't be tolerated by too many people in a season.

1686735753529.png

Kicked on zoning again. Error code is for server instability.

Last edited:

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Let’s hear it for always online! Server stability has always been blizzards strong point.

• 2Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande

Right but if you are doing this with PoE, you also need to do it with D4.

D4 Rogue has one build, hit generators then hit spenders while hitting cooldowns. It's just a choice of which copy/paste skill with a slightly different buff/debuff you use.

Like Twisting Blades and Flurry play the same if you have the aoe aspect on them.

It's not even one ranged one melee build because enemies end up meleeing you anyway.

Last edited:

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Are there really no viable bow builds for rogue?

Speaking of bow, do I get that big +vulnerable damage bonus from my crossbow for all of the dagger skills too? If so, that seems to make it a no-brainer which type of bow to use equip.

Fadaar

That guy
Are there really no viable bow builds for rogue?

Speaking of bow, do I get that big +vulnerable damage bonus from my crossbow for all of the dagger skills too? If so, that seems to make it a no-brainer which type of bow to use equip.

for ranged aspect you prob wanna put the twisting blades one on there since it has double the value compared to other slots. also pretty sure stats are stats, ranged weapon for melee rogues are just stat sticks.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
for ranged aspect you prob wanna put the twisting blades one on there since it has double the value compared to other slots.

Not sure what you mean here.

I meant is nobody running builds that use the "marksman" type skills for rogue. Everyone seems to be running twisting blades (ugh) or flurry (meh).

Fadaar

That guy
Not sure what you mean here.

I meant is nobody running builds that use the "marksman" type skills for rogue. Everyone seems to be running twisting blades (ugh) or flurry (meh).

the twisting blades aspect is twice as strong when placed in a bow/crossbow. 2h weapons get a 200% bonus for aspects and ranged weapons count as 2h. so if it says 15/30 it'll give 30/60.

• 1Blown