Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
While the video was whatever, I do quite like what they did with the summon customization. As someone who plays summoner/necro/engineer kind of classes in all ARPGs when available, it sounds pretty good. There's only "two" summon buttons, but they're customizable to a degree that seems much more interesting than D3. Hopefully they don't forget how to scale minions properly for endgame like they did in D3 for many years.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

The ultra woke insane lady who me tooed Furor works at Frosr Gaint now.
She's not even listed on the website, so I guess someone has to go to the Liquor store for the desk crawls or w/e. The guy that played with us during Legion was heavy enough of a conservative to play with Boozecube and Khane tanking and chime in from time to time. I cant for the life of me remember what his paladin's name was, though. Fucking ret /yawn

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Hopefully they don't forget how to scale minions properly for endgame like they did in D3 for many years.
This and their AI is what I always had issues playing a summoner/pet class. Sometimes they just go full retard on you getting stuck, not attacking or some other random stuff.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm just confused about why you guys are talking about Diablo being trans in Diablo 4 as a joke, when he was already trans in Diablo 3?

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm just confused about why you guys are talking about Diablo being trans in Diablo 4 as a joke, when he was already trans in Diablo 3?

You're correct here. They dragged degenerate politics into it and it was cringe.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Giving my $$$ to ActiBlizz and M$ at the same time? Sure, it's on my to-do list right after chopping my dick+balls off, strapping them to my forehead and tattooing "faggot" on my chin.
Don't even have to ask "single player + offline?" this time.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Screenshot_20220615-112511~2.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Wasn't diablo 3 supposed to have a total of 2 expansions, like one after Reaper? Lol couldn't even sell that fart in a box I guess. God that's bad.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wasn't diablo 3 supposed to have a total of 2 expansions, like one after Reaper? Lol couldn't even sell that fart in a box I guess. God that's bad.
The stuff they made for the 2nd expansion was released as the Necromancer DLC, some of the Diablo Immortal stuff not in Diablo 3 I would guess was cut content too.

It's what happens when companies are focused only on short term monitary gains. Why make an expansion instead of a bunch of WoW store mounts?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Chris Wilson's shot across the bow against DI might be enough to get me to try PoE2.

His delivery was sincere, well spoken and firmly based.

• 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
What is the hold up on PoE2? I haven't been following that shit at all but I thought it was supposed to be here already.