Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Best part was they started off by saying "This is our largest content addition so far!"

Like yeah, no shit, this is Season 2 and the first one sucked, it damn well better be!

Unfortunately aside from chase items it still seems end game is essentially non-existant, unless testing your power on Uber Lillith counts as an activity?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Best part was they started off by saying "This is our largest content addition so far!"

Like yeah, no shit, this is Season 2 and the first one sucked, it damn well better be!

Unfortunately aside from chase items it still seems end game is essentially non-existant, unless testing your power on Uber Lillith counts as an activity?

They need to allow stat modification either by rerolling or by a currency system.

They could potentially keep the existing trash itemization, but there is a glaring lack of endgame progression systems. At least one if not two to three currency systems need to be added to create more depth in item customization.

I know Rifts are coming in season 4. But adding rifts without adding more endgame systems is just going to be another "that's nice, but what else you got?" reaction ala Season 2.

It does seem despite the NGE in season 2, D4 won't really be finished until an expansion release.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They need to allow stat modification either by rerolling or by a currency system.

They could potentially keep the existing trash itemization, but there is a glaring lack of endgame progression systems. At least one if not two to three currency systems need to be added to create more depth in item customization.

I know Rifts are coming in season 4. But adding rifts without adding more endgame systems is just going to be another "that's nice, but what else you got?" reaction ala Season 2.

It does seem despite the NGE in season 2, D4 won't really be finished until an expansion release.
would shouldn't be rolling on affix's

instead, we should be CHOOSING which affix we want, and rolling on the spread

i.e.
i want crit chance

and my roll is from 2% to 15%

and if i get a 2 or a 3, i can just
keep-rollin.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
would shouldn't be rolling on affix's

instead, we should be CHOOSING which affix we want, and rolling on the spread

i.e.
i want crit chance

and my roll is from 2% to 15%

and if i get a 2 or a 3, i can just
keep-rollin.gif
The cost was extreme for rerolling and affix, but I figured out a good gold stream to keep it going. If they nerfed the gold needed, and let us roll 2 different affixes - that'd be a win in my book. It wasnt often that it happened, but I did run across Legendaries that had 100% of the aspect, and 2 perfect affixes - but the others were dog shit. Thus, making the entire item nothing more than an aspect stick.

Not that Im even sure I'd redownload the game at this point, but, these are things that would have been nice when I was playing it.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
jesus christ, i wouldn't be surprised if this isn't how the game is fucked and shit like overpowered doesn't work

millenial woman dev:

wut do you mean, "+" is not the same as "x", they are both the cross symbol???

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
"Hey! Intern_01. We need a presentation slide! Make it happen."

"But I'm an art major!"

"Even better..."
Like that math thing at some point you think they'd be like "I need help I don't know what this is"

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

"But I'm an art major!"

"Even better..."
No dude, I’d be willing to bet it’s the people who actually crunch the numbers that just gave it to the “art major” these people are fucking incompetent. The machines all around us are going to fail and break, plants catching on fire everywhere, explosions etc etc because we have literally taught people 2+2 can indeed =5 because hey the blue haired three spirited gender fluid queer identities as a math major while having a degree in queer African basket weaving deserves the job more.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
No dude, I’d be willing to bet it’s the people who actually crunch the numbers that just gave it to the “art major” these people are fucking incompetent. The machines all around us are going to fail and break, plants catching on fire everywhere, explosions etc etc because we have literally taught people 2+2 can indeed =5 because hey the blue haired three spirited gender fluid queer identities as a math major while having a degree in queer African basket weaving deserves the job more.

Maybe, but given how turbo ass the stats, scaling, and other shit in this game was from day one. It's not just the art majors who are incompetent on the team.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

"But I'm an art major!"

"Even better..."

Seriously this is the state of the gaming industry due to diversity hires.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I can't wait until the Blizzard name is deleted and all the faggots with toxic hair colours are fired after consumers take the brand for what it currently is.

Microsoft invested in a dead and talentless box.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I can't wait until the Blizzard name is deleted and all the faggots with toxic hair colours are fired after consumers take the brand for what it currently is.

Shit Microsoft is going to add minecraft skins for yearly World of Warcraft subs and make fucking billions.

The dead and talentless box still prints money.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Do you think they thought of this as anything more than acquiring IP? I can't imagine anyone looking at the organization's non-stop problems over the last few years and thinking it's got everything sorted.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Shit Microsoft is going to add minecraft skins for yearly World of Warcraft subs and make fucking billions.

The dead and talentless box still prints money.

Microsoft is ruining itself.

Despite some good things, I believe they are the 1990s Nokia.