Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Looks like D3, smells like D3. Also items account bound as they drop?

This is a hard HARD pass already.

Oh shit American Inventors enemy leash? In a diablo game?

Oh hell naw.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gotta say my dick is soft after watching some twitch streams today. I'll keep tracking but this looks more like a shitty MMO with point to click then an exciting fast arpg. Waiting to see end game and hear some cool stories. Not 1 person has been excited, the closest I've seen/read is cope.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Leashing mobs is a strong blow to the balls if you're a fan of legacy Diablo.

Hope they reconsider. Probably designed to help the console crowd and Nu Blizzard customers (soccer moms) play the game, but doesn't belong on PC.

• 2Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Leashing is bad enough, but this dumbfuck AI will just stand at the edge of its range and let you gun them down with ranged attacks.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
It's more of a traditional ARPG then Lost Ark is but has open world elements like Lost Ark has (world bosses for example). IDK WHy people are calling it a d3 skin, it isnt. Combat feels different, there are a pile of skill choices and upgrades far beyond runes and the paragon board is not generic +more stats. Itemization has the potential to be more interesting as well, the legendary effects seen so far are not just make x skill do 20,000% more damage.

They were not out trying to ape POE which would have been dumb for a pile of reasons, but its closer to that game then Diablo 3 ever was.

I find using the controller easier since I couldn't get the mousewheel trick from D3 to work here and clicking like a retard is exhausting in my old age lol. It works very well, but the streamers you see are most likely not using a controller and are moving around fine.

Ah ok, I don't have any issues yet with lots of clicking so that's nice to hear.
What a flavourful legendary.

Generic name. Mishmash of generic defensibe stats including boring defensive legendary effect on a glass cannon class, +1 to Meteor. Dropped at lv2 so fuck all stats.

Diablo 2 and PoE somehow have legendaries that don't need to be scaled, yet still be unique and useful.

Total trash.

99.9% of the uniques in PoE are worthless vendor trash and always have been, especially ones you find early...

• 2Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Hearing graphic card resource use is at 100% load during queue.

Unconfirmed and unsubstantiated at this time. Unknown card type/drivers of person making the report. Just putting it out there in case of a New World scenario.

I'm in the queue and my GPU is between 1-4%

Edit: Alt-tabbing to post this put it at 12%before going back to the queue screen and it going back to 1-4% lol

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That could have been done 5,6,7,8 years ago. Nothing about it says 10-year full decade generational wait receiving a full AAA production cycle so far.

Sounds like another “sequel” these cucks did called Ov….

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Okay, this made me laugh

Happened to me too, just have to close and reopen the game (and wait in the queue).

Makes sense, lose connection to the game so you aren't able to see your character list.

Edit: and as I was typing this, lost connection, 97 minute queue.

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not leashing in the generic sense. It has something to do with Teleport. As if its some hacking shit. You can drag mobs clear across the zone if you want to. Teleport just fucks with their AI or something.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah happened to me just now as well. 80 minute que again. <_<

Finished fucking around on Sorc so will try something else next.

1679094186672.png

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Probably done for a bit after my last disconnect, my rogue as of a couple hours ago.

1679094466875.png

Zitar

Silver Knight of the Realm
2 stuck loading screens and 1 crash to desktop that resulted in 3 110 min+ queues. Why isn't there a grace period?

Why did I pre-order? Why am I the way I am? Fuck I just wanted a decent Diablo game. Launch is going to be a shitfest.

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not leashing in the generic sense. It has something to do with Teleport. As if its some hacking shit. You can drag mobs clear across the zone if you want to. Teleport just fucks with their AI or something.

Is it like d3? You can drag mobs around forever if you want, but you have to keep aggroing them. If you get a bit too far or or dont hit them, they will just stop chasing and sit where ever they de-aggrod at but if you come back in range, they will be on you once again.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2 stuck loading screens and 1 crash to desktop that resulted in 3 110 min+ queues. Why isn't there a grace period?

Why did I pre-order? Why am I the way I am? Fuck I just wanted a decent Diablo game. Launch is going to be a shitfest.

Imagine next weekend when its just open to anyone. Might have to wait till sunday or some off time to try it myself.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Started a Barb with my g/f playing a Rogue. She dies in the early area and now, since rezzing, she's constantly in the "dead" graphic when she stops. Funniest shit Ive seen.
Untitled.jpg

• 4Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I thought it would have taken some of you until at least tomorrow to see how garbage ass this game was. I’m impressed with my bretheren.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf