Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Is there any chance this game won't be shit? Aka "seasons" plus no actual new content but please keep repeating the same garbage. I think PoE actually had some new content most/all season changes right, so maybe there is hope the Blizz devs are at least smart enough to copy?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A company faking a Q&A? Never!

Honestly you can basically ignore any Q&A from companies, they are almost always cherry picked questions, so answers are setup ahead of time and you never learn anything new. Nothing but PR stunts.

Blizzard just got super lazy and didn't even have their interns make fake accounts to ask their already decided on questions.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Diablo leads response to people being upset that streamers and 'diablo partners' were given a 10 day look at the game before Blizzard announced their race for the first HC 100s. This is the guy people are relying on to share an opinion on what 'paying for power' is with them.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
hahahaaaaa, ths game is gonna be a glorious pile of steaming shit

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait, those people and partners wernt already in some closed beta and been playing for a while?

I'm not even in close to racing, so I really dont give a shit. But dunno how that guy doesn't understand that in games like this knowledge/experience is worth a ton.

Though curious if that guy in that post, would of said the same thing, had he been invited to w/e the little preview event was. Or that you basically have to buy the more expensive versions to even have a chance(Since it starts on the 1st). Meh, its first 1,000 and just to get a name on a statue in the game.

And yet you still clicked on the thread and made a post bubbles.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Wait, those people and partners wernt already in some closed beta and been playing for a while?

I'm not even in close to racing, so I really dont give a shit. But dunno how that guy doesn't understand that in games like this knowledge/experience is worth a ton.

Though curious if that guy in that post, would of said the same thing, had he been invited to w/e the little preview event was. Or that you basically have to buy the more expensive versions to even have a chance(Since it starts on the 1st). Meh, its first 1,000 and just to get a name on a statue in the game.

And yet you still clicked on the thread and made a post bubbles.

it's like a poor man's PoE and a new season is starting, of course I'm gonna post.

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Rod boy is a moron

back in a day he posted this on his ghost account whilst being a lead dev on gears 5

1.png

• 1GreNeg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol. I mean I could see myself doing the same if I was a developer. Even if I deserved whatever criticism, you still get upset at people roasting what you spent years on. But you can't officially say anything bad or be even honest. So making accounts to vent your frustration or anger, I can relate to. I could see it being done by anyone really in the public eye. You have your official accounts, then random ones to vent anonymously.

I am sure companies do the opposite too, bunch of fake accounts to basically simp for their products/side etc. Given my experience with humanity, i bet there are those that are petty enough to do the negative side. Use those puppet accounts to go try and create negative PR for a competing product.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
With the way they are promoting this game it seems they know deep down it's going to be a failure dumpster fire. Game will probably suck complete shit but it won't matter because you and I both know it will break sales records just like Diablo 3 did. Probably end up being the most number of sales of any game ever and that's all that really matters game could be pure shit in a box but as long as people buy said shit and they recoup Bobby's money day one then everything else micro-transaction, turbo gay battle pass, or whatever pay to win shit is just free loot at that point. The fact that they need to cheese ball stupid fucking questions no normal person would ever fucking ask regardless of the source tells you they know it's a steaming pile of shit.

Probably, will have to release an X-pac to make the game playable a year or so after launch to fix all the fail points. Still even if the game sucks turbo ass if the community here is going to be playing might as well take a bite of the shit sandwich with them. Let's just not pretend it tastes like fucking ice cream. Honestly, the press releases, retard Dev interviews, terrible trailers, and gay as fuck KFC, gaming chairs, and streamer loot has done more to turn me off the game than anything. The marketing strategy seems pretty ass.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
With the way they are promoting this game it seems they know deep down it's going to be a failure dumpster fire. Game will probably suck complete shit but it won't matter because you and I both know it will break sales records just like Diablo 3 did. Probably end up being the most number of sales of any game ever and that's all that really matters game could be pure shit in a box but as long as people buy said shit and they recoup Bobby's money day one then everything else micro-transaction, turbo gay battle pass, or whatever pay to win shit is just free loot at that point. The fact that they need to cheese ball stupid fucking questions no normal person would ever fucking ask regardless of the source tells you they know it's a steaming pile of shit.

Probably, will have to release an X-pac to make the game playable a year or so after launch to fix all the fail points. Still even if the game sucks turbo ass if the community here is going to be playing might as well take a bite of the shit sandwich with them. Let's just not pretend it tastes like fucking ice cream. Honestly, the press releases, retard Dev interviews, terrible trailers, and gay as fuck KFC, gaming chairs, and streamer loot has done more to turn me off the game than anything. The marketing strategy seems pretty ass.

If this forum has taught me anything it's that no matter how many times gamers get fucked in the ass by blizzard they will immediately line up to take more every time a new 'game' is released.

This game will be an absolute immense success, doesn't matter if it sucks shit, it will break absolute sales record guaranteed.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Diablo 4 is the video game equivalent of live action Little Mermaid. Same result.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will see. D3 was shit at the start, but got its act together later, so it wasnt a complete waste of money, just that initial time playing. I got a lot of fun and worth after they fixed it all. My main worry is if they stick to "just cosmetics". I do expect to at least see "pay to get level 50" after a certain time frame each season, as the leveling process becomes something everyone tries to get over with asap.

The animated trailers were pretty good imo, the music choices were just odd(didnt fit the theme). The live action was just dumb and a waste of money. And the chairs/twitch drops are just a norm these days. Especially the latter.

The KFC and that vegan shake thing though, baffle me. And I don't read or watch any dev interviews, or press releases. I played enough in the free beta to have fun and think it was worth the cost of my bnet bucks. If I didn't get a chance to play for free though, I would of waited to watch some streams or such, before deciding, and then just wait for the first season.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If this forum has taught me anything it's that no matter how many times gamers get fucked in the ass by blizzard they will immediately line up to take more every time a new 'game' is released.

This game will be an absolute immense success, doesn't matter if it sucks shit, it will break absolute sales record guaranteed.

Yeah, I am expecting them to announce it being like the highest selling game of all day within the first day or two. Diablo as an IP is still surprisingly strong even after Diablo 3 suckage and Diablo Immortal phone game cash grab.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Blizzard was 100% behind the downfall of the PoE reddit when Immortal was announced instead of D4 because the entirety of D3's playerbase came over to PoE. They hired trolls to come shit up the PoE reddit and it's been like that ever since. Never give Blizzard an ounce of respect or trust. They're complete shitlords and they're not even good at the one thing Blizzard V1.0 was good at: taking another games already established ideas, polishing them, and implementing them well.

This game will probably be a major disappointment for the first year, but it will make 500 million dollars so no one will care. Unfortunate.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Picard

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Blizzard was 100% behind the downfall of the PoE reddit when Immortal was announced instead of D4 because the entirety of D3's playerbase came over to PoE. They hired trolls to come shit up the PoE reddit and it's been like that ever since. Never give Blizzard an ounce of respect or trust. They're complete shitlords and they're not even good at the one thing Blizzard V1.0 was good at: taking another games already established ideas, polishing them, and implementing them well.

This game will probably be a major disappointment for the first year, but it will make 500 million dollars so no one will care. Unfortunate.

Doesn't tencent own PoE?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Doesn't tencent own PoE?
Yeah because they wanted the IP for their Chinese client which is like 50% different than Western PoE. They also have 0 creative design control for the Western client.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah because they wanted the IP for their Chinese client which is like 50% different than Western PoE. They also have 0 creative design control for the Western client.

I will be pessimistic about that last statement. Never trust a corporation.