Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Every person I have talked to that played the D4 beta enjoyed it. This board is just straight up autism when it comes to all things Blizzard. Show me where the bad man touched you…

Get the fuck out of here with this Blizzard simping bullshit.

I haven't played the beta or watched almost anything about D4 after being a huge Diablo fan since the original and even taking vacation days from my job for the D3 launch more than a decade ago. This game could end up being good, and that would be a very nice surprise, but to pretend that Blizzard hasn't shit all over itself and its sterling reputation since that launch is to be living in some weird fantasy world. Every property they've touched since the real money AH has been a complete shit show and their never ending woke bullshit and catering to the lowest common denominator girl gamer has been exhaustive, so all the criticism and skepticism they receive is well and truly deserved.

• 5Like
  • 2Picard
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Playing betas, I have no doubt this will be a good time to end game… after that all bets are off. No clue what staying power this will have, or whether it’ll keep my attention to season 1 even, but the combat is good, world looks fantastic and it’s got great ambience.

Reckon I’m going necro as it looks like dogshit at end game, Druid looks s tier at end game so I know they’ll make sweeping changes

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Get the fuck out of here with this Blizzard simping bullshit.

I haven't played the beta or watched almost anything about D4 after being a huge Diablo fan since the original and even taking vacation days from my job for the D3 launch more than a decade ago. This game could end up being good, and that would be a very nice surprise, but to pretend that Blizzard hasn't shit all over itself and its sterling reputation since that launch is to be living in some weird fantasy world. Every property they've touched since the real money AH has been a complete shit show and their never ending woke bullshit and catering to the lowest common denominator girl gamer has been exhaustive, so all the criticism and skepticism they receive is well and truly deserved.
Blizzard simping? You might be fucking retarded.

I don't give a fuck about Blizzard. I play video games that are fun until they are no longer fun. I'm a locust. That's about it.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

LiquidDeath

Blizzard simping? You might be fucking retarded.

I don't give a fuck about Blizzard. I play video games that are fun until they are no longer fun. I'm a locust. That's about it.

You: Every one I talk to is having fun in the latest Blizzard BETA, so all of you shitting on Blizzard are stupid autists and I'm going to ignore the last decade of factual dogshit activities by the company.

Also you: I don't give a fuck about Blizzard.

Simp.

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Put it this way.

If I don't like a game, think it sucks, not going to play, I MIGHT post one or two times in the thread and move on. If you just hang around and fag up a thread with a bunch of bullshit posts about how much a game sucks then you might be on the spectrum.

• 4Worf
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Put it this way.

If I don't like a game, think it sucks, not going to play, I MIGHT post one or two times in the thread and move on. If you just hang around and fag up a thread with a bunch of bullshit posts about how much a game sucks then you might be on the spectrum.

neat something GIF

LiquidDeath

Put it this way.

Jesus fucking Christ. Are you brand new to this forum or something? Do you know why this place even exists?

Posts like this are literally this meme:

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Before registering a username on the forum, you should be forced to read an original Furor thread.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I agree with most of this. At the company that is blizzard(and activision), they deserve it all. Basically did it to themselves. And a lot of people, especially diablo fans, are still upset for the immortal fiasco. And the horrible d3 launch.

That said, I did play the free beta, had fun and think I can easily get the hours of it to make the box price worth it(which I bought with bnet bucks anyway). How it will do in the long term, who knows and I dont really care. I don't look for long term for video games. Its all about is it fun and will I get the hours of entertainment vs cost. D3 launch was bad, but they did turn it around and I had a lot of fun and hours in that in the seasons afterwards(skipping the boring ones). It was just all in 2-3 weeks spurts and then done. I expect this to be the same way when seasons start. So my negative perception for diablo franchise isnt there like for some.

If I hadn't got to play and try, I would be in the same boat, waiting for season and feedback to see if it was worth it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Jesus fucking Christ. Are you brand new to this forum or something? Do you know why this place even exists?

Posts like this are literally this meme:

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Before registering a username on the forum, you should be forced to read an original Furor thread.
Believe it or not there are quite a few gaming threads here that aren't just pages and pages of cucklord simulator.

• 1Seriously?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whats the cash prize? Im only aware of the player getting their names etched into a Statue that they'll never see. It was at least interesting when there was a possibility that those players would get the 2 foot tall statue of Lilith or Tyrael with their name on it. As if Blizzard would have actually signed off on giving upwards of a million dollars worth of statues away, ha.

Yeah did I miss this? I just saw the name on a ingame statue. Weird thing to get pissy over imo, who is going to go and read the names on them anyway.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I enjoyed the beta, me and a few others played around till L22 or so and had no complaints beyond the recent nerf to some classes. However im just kinda waiting on them to shoot themselves in the foot. Blizz track record is to make good shit, then reach around and fuck themselves by angering 95% of the player base with a change no one asked but with the sole purpose of ruining "fun".

eric cartman wrestling GIF by South Park

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed the beta, me and a few others played around till L22 or so and had no complaints beyond the recent nerf to some classes. However im just kinda waiting on them to shoot themselves in the foot. Blizz track record is to make good shit, then reach around and fuck themselves by angering 95% of the player base with a change no one asked but with the sole purpose of ruining "fun".

Just let me finish the campaign, hit 100 and farm some loot before that happens, please!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

That's not usually what happens. They usually "anger" the player base by catering to the fucking incessant whining of their garbage ass fans.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Put it this way.

Sorry bro, bitching for 500 pages about games we don't actually play at all is bog standard around here.

I will bitch all I want and you will be privileged to read it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I agree with most of this. At the company that is blizzard(and activision), they deserve it all. Basically did it to themselves. And a lot of people, especially diablo fans, are still upset for the immortal fiasco. And the horrible d3 launch.

That said, I did play the free beta, had fun and think I can easily get the hours of it to make the box price worth it(which I bought with bnet bucks anyway). How it will do in the long term, who knows and I dont really care. I don't look for long term for video games. Its all about is it fun and will I get the hours of entertainment vs cost. D3 launch was bad, but they did turn it around and I had a lot of fun and hours in that in the seasons afterwards(skipping the boring ones). It was just all in 2-3 weeks spurts and then done. I expect this to be the same way when seasons start. So my negative perception for diablo franchise isnt there like for some.

If I hadn't got to play and try, I would be in the same boat, waiting for season and feedback to see if it was worth it.
Anyone upset over Diablo Immortal is an idiot. It was a planned mobile shit storm and it turned out to be a mobile shit storm that they ported to PC because gamers are idiots and pretended they didn't have phones.

I love Diablo and have played most Blizzard titles and enjoyed them but I stayed away from Immortal because it was basically as advertised.

• 2Moron
  • 2Like
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Man the number of people in line to deep throat Bobby Koticks cock in here is astonishing.. Well not really astonishing its the same 4-5 dudes who are always soyjack city. Even still while you wanna throat goat Diablo Immortal and claim everyone in the world loves Diablo 4 or whatever stupid shit you can muster realize the track record isn't in Blizzards favor as of late. Hell we even have people dick sucking Dragonflight.. "well you see guys it doesn't suck as bad as Shadowlands" as if that is some sort of fucking praise.

Diablo 4 looks and feels mid as fuck. It's a game many of us will try is as we do with almost all big release events. People complain because they know Blizzard of the past the people with talent would have ripped the fuck off PoE and dumbed it down with a Diablo gothic skin. In fact damn near everyone wishes that was what they made a PoE with about 1/4th the aspy aids currencies and drops with some basic seasonal shit and gameplay that isn't turbo tarded. What we got was no trading fat druids.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PoE is fucking awful. Probably the worst ARPG I have ever played.

• 3Picard
  • 2Like
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 5 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The number of peple that played D2 and still have time or want to play games is limited, especially considering D3 was not groundbreaking and had a terrible launch. Maybe younger people see this as a big deal, but older games have to see this as a "maybe" at most until it is out for a while.

• 1Like