Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Fucker

Log Wizard
These last few pages…
I just want to known if I should give blizzard money, beta played well enough so on one hand Diablo but on the other is the last decade or so of constant fuck ups…

Choose the game. Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

• 6Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 6 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I got this for free with a new video card, should i install it?
Im jealous of your success with that bullshit ass promotion. Amazon basically told me to either return the card in question and reorder it (as if Im just going to be floating 4 grand in video cards around) just for the promo code to Diablo 4. I'd fucking trash review Amazon if I could. Shit pissed me off so bad for a promo code I was just going to give away anyways. (I had already bought the game.) But if I recall - its just the base game, so no early start or anything if you decide you actually do want to play it and youll have to purchase the upgrade. But thats 70 fucking bucks you didnt have to spend that I would have considered a savings. Fucking dicks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So how many of you are going HC to race for your name on some random statue that will be displayed in some broom closet in Irvine California and never spoken about again?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So how many of you are going HC to race for your name on some random statue that will be displayed in some broom closet in Irvine California and never spoken about again?

Hardcore on an online game is just asking for it imo. Even more so at launch.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I can't wait to watch videos about rampant botting and RMT just days after release

• 1Picard
  • 1GreNeg

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Game is going to be mediocre if you can accept that then drop the cash join the 10 or so of us on discord for the next 2-3 weeks have a beer and have a laugh. Best that can be offered.
Almost had me then I saw the price tag...servers gonna be a shit show at launch as well. Y'all have fun might grab post launch or a sale.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Text Pride GIF by Ashanti Fortson

• 1Worf

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Engadget put up a review today.

BoozeCube BoozeCube called it on the nose. It is fun, but mid. I'll grab it on sale and i HOPE THAT IT GETS BETTER. They have the blueprint; add more new shit each season and then after a few years the game is bigger and more stuffed with content. Everyone in this thread wants it to be good and it looks like the structure of that is there. Now let's see them execute.

Mid said:
I don’t want to give you the wrong impression of my time with Diablo IV; I enjoyed nearly every moment of it. In a lot of ways, it’s the Diablo game I’ve been dreaming of ever since I first set foot in the world of Sanctuary back in 1997. But it is also a reminder of all the ways Blizzard has changed since I first encountered its games. There’s no way the company that released Diablo II in 2000 and even Diablo III in 2012 could have created a game of Diablo IV’s scale, but sheer size is not what makes Diablo IV enjoyable. So often, that scale works against the game, resulting in a world that is, as Warren Spector might say, simulated at a level of an inch per mile.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just upgraded to the Digital Deluxe for the prestart. Looking forward to Friday and a 4 day weekend with D4.

Also this thread:

cover3.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
BoozeCube BoozeCube called it on the nose. It is fun, but mid. I'll grab it on sale and i HOPE THAT IT GETS BETTER. They have the blueprint; add more new shit each season and then after a few years the game is bigger and more stuffed with content. Everyone in this thread wants it to be good and it looks like the structure of that is there. Now let's see them execute.
That’ll take a while probably, Blizz games stay full price for a long damn time. Hell, the StarCraft 2 battle chest is on sale and it’s still $51 and $40 thi Amazon.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There will be a lot of them today, as all the people who got to play the full game for the ~10 days , can talk about it today.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If you aren't playing the game on Friday and funding Bobby's 13th yacht then what are you even doing. Sure you can wait until the game is on sale and show up 6 months later but that's like showing up to a party after it's already over.

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob

i played the beta and felt like i got enough, can just wait for the microsoft deal to go through and play it free on gamepass end of year

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

cradeg

Molten Core Raider

damn it, pre-ordered the ultimate now as maybe I can play a few hours on the weekend ;)

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

damn it, pre-ordered the ultimate now as maybe I can play a few hours on the weekend ;)

The Ultimate seems like a rip off at an extra $10 for an emote, and a faster battle pass. Being that is you like the game enough to play it you'd have no reason to care about the faster battle pass.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The Ultimate seems like a rip off at an extra $10 for an emote, and a faster battle pass. Being that is you like the game enough to play it you'd have no reason to care about the faster battle pass.
Let's be honest, even the deluxe is a fucking rip-off. But, it gets us early access and a chance to flex on poor people as I stunt around on my $30 mount.

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Let's be honest, even the deluxe is a fucking rip-off. But, it gets us early access and a chance to flex on poor people as I stunt around on my $30 mount.

Yeah you're not wrong. I might feel more strongly one way or another if I was paying with cash but buying it with Bliz bucks feels like buying it with monopoly money so it doesn't really matter that much. $70 for the game should come with the the first season or two of the battle pass but whatever.

• 1Like