Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Chris

Potato del Grande
According to folks who did the preview it's like 55-70 hours to level 100.

So expect some autist to hit cap Friday.
I'm 75 hours into Zelda and haven't repeated or farmed a fucking thing, it's a 100 hour game easy.

What did those lv100 beta/review players do? Repeat the same shit over and over and over again.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm 75 hours into Zelda and haven't repeated or farmed a fucking thing, it's a 100 hour game easy.

What did those lv100 beta/review players do? Repeat the same shit over and over and over again.
That's bad design, gotta make em pay for season passes and new patch content to keep your engagement metrics high yo.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk are you going to be in the Discord tonight? I want to be there when you hit level 3 after 2 hours in the queue and get a 316719 error code and you get booted back to the beginning of the queue.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
7nx7w6.jpg

• 12Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 14 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk are you going to be in the Discord tonight? I want to be there when you hit level 3 after 2 hours in the queue and get a 316719 error code and you get booted back to the beginning of the queue.
I probably won't get to play much but I went ahead and pre-ordered anyways. Am off on Sunday but before that i'm probably gonna be working too much to play on Thur/Fri/Sat. Hope there's a bunch of server issues so that nobody else gets to play either!
Nope, i'm doing a double tonight, double tomorrow and not sure about Saturday yet, maybe a double maybe just one shift, gotta find out tonight what the plan is. I would not be surprised if there are server issues and queues tonight tho, or all weekend really.

WoW Classic flashbacks where I gotta queue up mid afternoon and hope it times up with when I get home because if it goes too fast then I get the boot for being inactive!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Nope, i'm doing a double tonight, double tomorrow and not sure about Saturday yet, maybe a double maybe just one shift, gotta find out tonight what the plan is. I would not be surprised if there are server issues and queues tonight tho, or all weekend really.

WoW Classic flashbacks where I gotta queue up mid afternoon and hope it times up with when I get home because if it goes too fast then I get the boot for being inactive!

Bummer.

What are the odds anyone is still playing this June 16th?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Let me know when you see that skin from drops. :) Because the skin for Deathless Visage Helm was slated to be shown in beta but moved right to the fucking cash shop.
What the fuck are you on about? My necro looked like that in the open beta weekend.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Completely different game styles retard and arpgs end up being 1k+ hour affairs for a lot of people, of course they’re going to repeat things.

IMG_0853.jpeg

Also, you had to repeat the stupid fucking shrine endings 120 times, tower launches, zonai dispensers, etc. Or spam X to skip them. Same tired korok quests from the first game too.

You should realize that just because you love and are obsessed over another 7/10 game you don’t need to bring it up in every conversation like you did with FF14. No one fucking cares, this isn’t a Zelda thread. I’m saying this as someone who isn’t even going to play D4.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Bummer.

What are the odds anyone is still playing this June 16th?
Really good. You need to face it, this will be popular for at least a few months. Arpgs are good at hooking and keeping people unless they do something really stupid like D3s RMT AH. For me having the cosmetic cash shop is enough, but since it’s cosmetic it won’t be that way to a lot of people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The one time Blizzard actually makes a game you can play well with a controller and Chris isn't even playing it.

Ironical af.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
The funniest thing to me, is that my detractors have to pay for and play a Blizzard game.

The one time Blizzard actually makes a game you can play well with a controller and Chris isn't even playing it.

Ironical af.
I played the beta, it was slow and just Diablo Immortal with larger but more boring zones.

• 2Salty
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Chris doing his good deed for the year trying to get the forum to come together and play one game just to spite him. Good on him

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
im liking how the sorc is looking so i'll probably roll her, i saw kripp post a video about a summon necro that focuses on frost mages which sounds kind of cool but the complete lack of mobility on necro does not sound satisfying in the late game