Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Lol yeah I forgot to change the shoes.

I like the story so far as well, it’s a bit short but it’s keeping me guess a bit and wondering if we will switch to Liliths side by the time it’s all said and done or not.

nothing ground breaking, but it’s keeping me engaged.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Getting the mount is huuuge. I was fucking around picking up Lilith altars without it and man was that a waste of time.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Only WT2 you need is the capstone dungeon to open up T3. Otherwise it's a waste.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Love the streamer autists doing Youtube videos with clickbait shit like "THIS MISTAKE WILL COST YOU DAYS!!?!=!!!!)". Meanwhile I just hit 25 and just taking it slow and "MisSSinG DaySSSS Of PROGresS".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Beat the game at 38 on my boner necro. I would highly recommend at LEAST being 45 as the final part of the game is all level 45 shit and the final boss fight took me like 13 tries because I just didn't have the right combination of dps and defense.

Story was okay. Expected more, to be honest. It seems as though they set it up for DLC's and expansions and such which is nice.

On to the real game: grinding dumb shit and sifting through yellows!

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Love the streamer autists doing Youtube videos with clickbait shit like "THIS MISTAKE WILL COST YOU DAYS!!?!=!!!!)". Meanwhile I just hit 25 and just taking it slow and "MisSSinG DaySSSS Of PROGresS".

I'm missing the entire progress, because there's no reason to buy it right now. Fuck Bobby and fuck FOMO. Instead I just started a new rig breaker base in Factorio and there's always FF14

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm missing the entire progress, because there's no reason to buy it right now. Fuck Bobby and fuck FOMO. Instead I just started a new rig breaker base in Factorio and there's always FF14
We have to start punishing companies for this shit instead of taking it like a bitch.

Apparently the whole game is an advertisement for the Mephisto DLC, maybe after spending another three sets of $70 for expansions you get to fight Diablo.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Zelda must be a pretty boring game considering you're constantly in this thread posting about how Diablo just doesn't hold a candle to it, instead of playing it.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I declined 2 giftings

giphy.gif

• 9Like
  • 8Worf
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 19 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Welp, I figured the launch was going too smoothly to be true. Woke up early this morning with some time to play before work, game downloaded some tiny update and now I have crashed 3 times in the past 45 minutes after no issues the first couple days (even tho I had little playtime, zero crashes in several hours of playing still). 2 times it's said "game is out of memory, blah blah, want to use default settings next time?" (which I am anyways, haven't turned anything up graphics wise and not using hi-rez pack either) and one time it just completely froze when I tried to tp, had to ctrl alt delete to get out, alt f4 wasn't even working.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I really like how well they made the sand dunes. They might be the best I have seen in a game. Probably not the oddest complement I have give….

Their end game might he shit. The dialogue in the campaignbcertainly is. But kudos to their art team in general.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Zelda isn’t, but FF14 is.
FF14 has the best raid encounters, worst open world and a cutscene heavy story which is great but inappropriate for an MMO.

Zelda is going to be towards the top of best games of all time lists.

It's funny that people are starting to post that they finished D4 in this thread but I think one person mentioned finishing Zelda in that thread and it's a few weeks in.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I didn’t care for BotW so I didn’t try the new one.

Also It doesn’t really matter to me how quickly any games get beat as long as there’s still content to do and I’m having fun.

Someone beat the new Zelda in 94 minutes. Does that mean anything? Not really. Just like it doesn’t matter here for me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• 3Salty
  • 3Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I played myself and got lvl 40 before act 2 finished, realized I had no mount and just mainlined story. Finally done and can play game like I want (schlepping dungeons and strongholds on WT2)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Just hit level 40 as I finished act 1, just exploring and running around. Playing WT2.

That theory craft Kripp build for summoner is working so far. I've died twice. One time to a giant axe guy earlier on when I was stunned and before I had any legendaries, and one time to one of those rare elites when I wasn't paying attention. Both times easily avoidable and my mistake. For most boss fights I rarely use pots at all. At most one or two. Skiellies die sometimes, but rarely notice it as there are corpses everywhere which I use the summon on to get essence. Then they spawn blood orbs which fortify me, so usually boss fights end with me having 150+% life without using a single pot. Granted this might change at higher levels and world tiers, but for now, really enjoying it.

Curious as to what the difference is with a bone spear build. As Kripp said in the video, they do around 50% more damage than the summoner build for the spears, but wonder how that compares with the uptime? I have pretty much constant uptime with spears as the cycle goes shoot 4 times, spam summon button, 2 seconds later I have full essence again.

Question: Is it possible to remove the unique trait on one legendary and put it on something else? Or are those only from the dungeons, as perhaps lower level versions. Found a shield which gives +2 mages, but I use 2h. I assume there is a dungeon then for +1 mage? And would that only be available off hand? Not looked into how the unique / crafting system works.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Question: Is it possible to remove the unique trait on one legendary and put it on something else? Or are those only from the dungeons, as perhaps lower level versions. Found a shield which gives +2 mages, but I use 2h. I assume there is a dungeon then for +1 mage? And would that only be available off hand? Not looked into how the unique / crafting system works.
Yeah, you can extract at the occultist. (I assume you are referencing the legendary power.)
It then goes into a tab in your inventory. And can be used to make a new legendary instead of using a dungeon aspect - but not every legendary power can go into every item slot.

• 1Like