Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Helltides are for farming Forgotten Souls (Bosses, Events and Screaming Hell Veins) and Fiendish Roses. Nightmare dungeons are for upgrading your runes in your paragon board. Whisper dungeons are the best for grinding xp. Helltides are pretty decent xp and loot as well.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Learned las night:
- Yes, you can open 3 Mysteries chests in a helltide
- The 72 boss in a helltide is probably not worth it. Looks like he only drops currency, maybe some mats and just a couple yellow for each of us. Not sure how much currency because the helltide had just ended when he died... doesn't seem worth the time it takes to kill unless you and a dozen others hop on him to get him down in a timely manner.
- at 62 my Pulverize Druid can get through the level 70 capstone except for the last 5% of the boss apparently, gdi

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
logged into my battlenet account and associated w/ character, saw my wife/friend 9years inactive

ain't no way she remembers the pw, went to recovery...
must use activator
that was probably like iphone4 lulz,
said no activator, went to the page to remove activator from the account

blizzard asks
whats the code from the activator to remove the activator...

guess she'll make a new account

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
logged into my battlenet account and associated w/ character, saw my wife/friend 9years inactive

must use activator

blizzard asks

They have other methods, just have to use customer support. I had to remove my authenticator to get into legion and I think they asked what my address was at that time?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aazrael

Found a Unique 2 Hand Scythe for the Necro, then I run into a Goblin and he drops another one? Second time this happened, at least it was an upgrade to the first. :p

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Since I saw someone mention the multiple goblins thing from D3. This cellar had 3 so you can find groups of them, maybe not out in the open world tho.
Untitled.jpg

Mizake

Trakanon Raider

must use activator

blizzard asks

What’s also interesting is I haven’t played a Blizzard game for over 10-15 years, so now logging into Bnet I’m seeing on my friends list people online from my old Wow guild back in the day. Some of them are still playing WoW which blows my mind. A few of them are playing D4.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I know this game is at least addictive because despite being busy at work, and having all sorts of other shit going on, I just want to play more. I am sure the wife is loving it...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Just got my second unique on my druid, first one was yesterday evening, and both are for werewolf/shapeshifting. Guess the game wants me to respec out of storm druid.

Seems I have the same issue, every thin g that drops for me seems to be for wolf/bear when I am using the storm/companion leveling build. The positive thing is I did get a perfect 200% Shockwave Pulverize weapon that I believe I can extract to use later.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Having a blast going in Blind. Made a Sorc, and just smashing lighting on fools.
Seems to hit the nostalgia itch, seems a bit buggy, first bit had a lot of object collision and push back. Not a ton of innovation that i have seen in my simple 3 hour run.

Regardless having fun and looking forward to more play time.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Hmm. I don't think it's simply "unstoppable" as my rogue gains unstoppable when he shadow steps but doesn't ever get that icon. But could very well be related to ignoring cc effects in some way, given what the icon is.

Aazrael

I think they get that during cutscenes. Sometimes it flashes through the cutscene.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user