Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
It's not just the main towns of each hub, a lot of the smaller towns have the posters as well. They seem to usually be on a post next to one of the buildings you usually would visit.
Just never noticed them. There really isn't anything to highlight items in which you can interact with? I think my ALT key will at least highlight gold and stuff, but it's not like I think the last game where you could hold shift or something and everything you could click on or pick up was highlighted. Not that big of a deal and I typically will mouse around to see if there's a book or something that gives you lore when you're in a dungeon, just never noticed the posters in town.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Great resource to look up all of every classes aspects and theory craft. Looks like some imbuement builds for rogues can do some pretty insane stuff and with several different spenders.

This aspect is actually pretty insane.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Radicale

Blackwing Lair Raider
What more is their to do until seasons start? Nothing. Why waste time playing patch 1.234 when it'll be 1.981 when it starts.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
The acts are really short, not nessesarily a bad thing since there is so much side content.

Done Act 1 and 2 in two evenings. Just going to rush to mount then go completionist on each zone.

Playing Twisting Blades Rogue and combat just feels really clunky, though it improved once I got the blade orbit enchant. The combat feel in D3 was perfect and the only thing better than PoE, so it's a step back.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What more is their to do until seasons start? Nothing. Why waste time playing patch 1.234 when it'll be 1.981 when it starts.
Without a season's journey to keep me working toward a goal, I am loosing motivation quickly. Hit 53 and don't really want to do any of the events. Helltides and Legions are meh, haven't seen a world big boss spawn, and there is no need to run every dungeon. The Tree bounties seem to be the best rewards for time spent, so I just run what ever dungeons I haven't done, through them.

Slowly working on the side quests is ok, I guess, but I don't care about the lore or the world that they have built for this game enough to find fetch and kill quests compelling.

Edit: Also, here is another World boss tracker, where people report directly to it, when an event spawns. Seems to be pretty active, when something spawns:

Last edited:

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Why play any game if its going to be a different patch then the next time you play. /rollseyes.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ha, its like the crows are watching for any chink in the armor. Its a fucking video game, who the fuck cares. Little boys are getting indoctrinated into thinking its okay to suck dick at elementary schools and theyre in here protesting fucking Diablo 4. The idiocy of it all.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've just dialed back my play a bit from launch fever. Got an item today that makes my build a lot less tedious. I figure 1 or 2 more weeks of slowly working through renown, maybe trying another build if I can get the items. Then i will stop and wait to see what the season brings. I don't think I will make it to 100. Would just require hours of running dungeons over and over for just exp.5

Radicale

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've just dialed back my play a bit from launch fever. Got an item today that makes my build a lot less tedious. I figure 1 or 2 more weeks of slowly working through renown, maybe trying another build if I can get the items. Then i will stop and wait to see what the season brings. I don't think I will make it to 100. Would just require hours of running dungeons over and over for just exp.5
Dont forget the mod that compares yellows for you.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Ha, its like the crows are watching for any chink in the armor. Its a fucking video game, who the fuck cares. Little boys are getting indoctrinated into thinking its okay to suck dick at elementary schools and theyre in here protesting fucking Diablo 4. The idiocy of it all.

Funny part is its the same 3 or 4 autists checking this thread obsessively

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Without a season's journey to keep me working toward a goal, I am loosing motivation quickly. Hit 53 and don't really want to do any of the events. Helltides and Legions are meh, haven't seen a world big boss spawn, and there is no need to run every dungeon. The Tree bounties seem to be the best rewards for time spent, so I just run what ever dungeons I haven't done, through them.

Slowly working on the side quests is ok, I guess, but I don't care about the lore or the world that they have built for this game enough to find fetch and kill quests compelling.

Edit: Also, here is another World boss tracker, where people report directly to it, when an event spawns. Seems to be pretty active, when something spawns:
Level grind is just silly. I wonder how many people are going to nope out of it completely. Game would be a lot more appealing if the level cap was 50.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
50 is too fast in the current iteration, its literally like 2 nights or 4 if yours a casual. The last character I did was a druid and I got him to 40 before act 6 just rushing the story, and I had to stop and grind some dungeons cause I was getting one shot in hell.

Last edited:

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm slow as hell, I'm 49 and maybe halfway through Act 2. :)

I'm doing all the side content I find though, ended up doing a bunch of dungeons twice since I explore it and then get a side quest that sends me back there.

I don't mind though, I'm playing with a friend and we're having a good time.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So, my melee sorc doesn't die, ever. It's pretty silly how much damage I do and how much damage I can soak up. Really enjoying it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Level grind is just silly. I wonder how many people are going to nope out of it completely. Game would be a lot more appealing if the level cap was 50.

Nah 100 is fine, the 1-50 is quick, it slows down after that. As someone who wont just grind a dungeon over and over for hours in these types of games, I wouldn't mind the exp lessened from say 70 to 100.

I am 70 atm, its like 7 million exp to level, seems to go up 500k or so a level? The best dungeon, solo, is 10 million exp an hour. if you can clear it quick and reset right away. aka very efficient with it. So for me to get to 100 would take quite a bit more playing. And that is if I just used that best dungeon over and over. Doing nothing else with my time. A full group would be faster, but no commitment for that.

Maybe they will make some adjustments, who knows. Hopefully they are not going off the crazy hardcore that do 1-100 in 77 hours or such.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Think of 50 as somewhat of a "softcap" and then another psuedo softcap happens at 70. It's similar to PoE in that regard. Most builds in PoE are "done" by level 85ish and the rest are just filler points for small gains here and there.

People bitching about the leveling speed have never done the 90+ grind in PoE "legit" - before they added 5 ways, pure breachstones, etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users