Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Chris

Potato del Grande
What was the first PoE league you played?
Dunno about him, but I played either the Strongbox league or the Tormented ghost league in beta when it was just 2 acts.

D4 has objectively worse itemisation than PoE Beta.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Dunno about him, but I played either the Strongbox league or the Tormented ghost league in beta when it was just 2 acts.

D4 has objectively worse itemisation than PoE Beta.
Billy Madison Shut Up GIF

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I've haven't played in days and have no desire to until at least the season starts and it has something compelling worth coming back. Game is just mediocre as hell regardless of any design decisions. In its current state the gameplay loop just feels super unrewarding.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I've haven't played in days and have no desire to until at least the season starts and it has something compelling worth coming back. Game is just mediocre as hell regardless of any design decisions. In its current state the gameplay loop just feels super unrewarding.
Did you play with friends at all, or mostly solo?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If I could add one thing to this game to 'fix' it, it would be jewel slots in the Paragon board that you can socket either RNG stat jewels into, or runes to make runewords. The Paragon boards are not very well designed in their current form.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I got Temerity pants yesterday as a rogue and it instantly made me so much more powerful. Barely need to dodge any mechanics now.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>

It will be an Apex style season. 1-100 with the non paid receiving normalized cosmetics and the other receiving better cosmetics. That's about it.

What they should be doing is adding story snippets to carry on the game every season like Destiny 2 does in their expansion seasonal content. It's actually fucking worth it and fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Definitely should add an act that you can’t access until WT3 and another couple for WT4.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
It will be an Apex style season. 1-100 with the non paid receiving normalized cosmetics and the other receiving better cosmetics. That's about it.

What they should be doing is adding story snippets to carry on the game every season like Destiny 2 does in their expansion seasonal content. It's actually fucking worth it and fun.
They've already data mined higher level gems/world tiers so my hope is that the seasons do that, but its Blizzard sooooooooo.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
How to reset NM dungeons for infinite farming of the mobs:
Nightmare dungeons will never be the best item farming spots, regardless of the 30% magic find, so this is pointless rather than just spawning new dungeons to level up your glyphs, the real reason to do nightmare dungeons.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Nightmare dungeons will never be the best item farming spots, regardless of the 30% magic find, so this is pointless rather than just spawning new dungeons to level up your glyphs, the real reason to do nightmare dungeons.
How would 30% magic find mod on the best loot dungeons, with just porting to town to reset, not be better than running the same dungeon w/o the 30% mod?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
How would 30% magic find mod on the best loot dungeons, with just porting to town to reset, not be better than running the same dungeon w/o the 30% mod?
There's nothing special about the loot that drops in Nightmare dungeons.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You should make this your profile pic you fucking retard.

BoozeCube BoozeCube I am invading Discord tomorrow. zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk show up in there and talk so I have someone to make fun of.

Drunk We Did It GIF

This weekend is a 3 day holiday weekend because of National Nog and Jog day. I'll hang out a bit on discord but I must honor this great holiday by stealing shit from Target or something. Not really sure about all the celebration details yet. Maybe bake some cookies of a gun pointing at a pregnant belly

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
So for the people who are higher level, how are you dealing with being perma cc'd by cold enchanted mobs and shit? Perma cc wasn't ever a problem for me til the last 2 days, now since yesterday morning half the big packs I run in to (events or dungeon groups or anything) just spam cc me (mostly freeze from cold enchanted mobs) so much that I can barely even pop potions in between one wearing off and the next hitting, and dodging doesn't matter because I dodge one or two but the other 5 still land at my dash ending spot.

• 1Picard

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
As a rogue I have a skill with 2 charges that make me immune to CC and teleports me to a target. That’s the way I avoid it 🤷🏽‍♂️