Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
"DIABLO 2 WAS PEAK ARPG COMPLICATION AND D4 IS JUST FOR DUMB-DUMB CASUALS!!"

Chris, Sean, etc. proceed to play the game and don't even understand how the loot works in it, call it "trash" because it doesn't agree with what their nostalgic, 16 year old self thought was "hard'.

What the fuck are you jabbering about faggot?

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Instead of crying about D4 you guys could jerk off to the POE2 Trailer over and over

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Things they addressed so far...

Nightmare dungeons getting exp boost, and when you click on the sigil it will TP you to entrance. (Before S1) They want this to be the main grind, not normal dungeons. So EXP per hour will be best.
Renown is carried over, well some of it, to Seasons. Like your lillith statues, pots, skill points and paragon points. Also fog of war is being lifted and access to all main city TP. (If you already discovered the areas on previous charactrs) Quests are still there so you can do them.

Oh working on necro blight spots (cant see shit). Thats a bug they said. Fix coming soon.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
So all of the bottom rewards will carry over? I guess I need to login and finish everything.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Probably the biggest thing I want them to address before s1 is being able to pick up all the key items in dungeons. When my chosen path leads me to all the keys before the pedestals to put them on and I end up having to just run back and forth through an empty dungeon to go grab the others and chauffeur them back, it's super annoying.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Things they addressed so far...

Nightmare dungeons getting exp boost, and when you click on the sigil it will TP you to entrance. (Before S1) They want this to be the main grind, not normal dungeons. So EXP per hour will be best.
Renown is carried over, well some of it, to Seasons. Like your lillith statues, pots, skill points and paragon points. Also fog of war is being lifted and access to all main city TP. (If you already discovered the areas on previous charactrs) Quests are still there so you can do them.

Damn, now I will need to get in and play again to finish renown. I got 3 of the zones done but stopped because I figured it wasn't transferring over.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Damn, now I will need to get in and play again to finish renown. I got 3 of the zones done but stopped because I figured it wasn't transferring over.
They are still evaluating so grain of salt. I have 1 more zone to go personally.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Resistances to remain garbage until Season 2. RIP Sorc
And necro, both int classes. And all classes suffer from resistance being broken. Ever stood in poison? IDC what class you are, resistances just feel bad and dont do shit.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So meta is going to be...
  1. Barbarian -> Perm Unstoppable can ignore all CC
  2. Druid -> Semi-Perm unstoppable can ignore most CC.
  3. Rogue -> Can dodge stuff?
  4. Necro/Sorc trash.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The way they’ve designed the end game difficulty barbs will always be s tier unless they fundamentally change their entire approach. It’s shitty

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Buffing NM dungeon exp

Direct teleport to NM dungeon

Sounds good

Sounds like they got the message people aren't playing future seasons without big QoL changes. They've mentioned it several times.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
And necro, both int classes. And all classes suffer from resistance being broken. Ever stood in poison? IDC what class you are, resistances just feel bad and dont do shit.
Specifically for the poison issue, you can stack Amethysts in your gear.

Resists don't actually seem to be 'broken' they're just logarithmic or something.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They want this to be the main grind, not normal dungeons.
I don't like this. That'll make Nightmare dungeons the 'whole game' and we'll be back to the Greater Rift problem.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Specifically for the poison issue, you can stack Amethysts in your gear.

Resists don't actually seem to be 'broken' they're just logarithmic or something.
From my rudimentary tests I went from 0% poison resist to 50% and felt nothing different. Your health bar goes down same way lol.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't like this. That'll make Nightmare dungeons the 'whole game' and we'll be back to the Greater Rift problem.
We already figured that they would end up being the entirety of the end game when just theory crafting after the first beta. Now, of course, its coming true.

The lazy part of me is glad its going to be the pinnacle spot to get exp for both glyphs and paragon exp. The simplicity of that is nice and appreciated. But there is some small part of me that likes the idea of having to grind different activities to achieve different things.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Rogue gets a CC break with Shadow Step at least. 9 sec CD so not as good as barb/druid.

Less than 9 if you slot an effect. 2 charges. Plus you could further reduce the CD in your skilltree on hit.

Wudijo ran 2 charges on his first 100 on HC

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Rogue gets a CC break with Shadow Step at least. 9 sec CD so not as good as barb/druid.
There's an aspect that gives two charges, and we have a ton of stuff that reduces cooldowns. I rarely don't have at least one charge up, and I use it offensively and defensively.

• 1Like