Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Still gotta do that renown grind for your 10 skill points and 20 paragon points! Fucking inventors.
1686944724860.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Helltides are cool, so more stuff in the overworld would be my first suggestion. Blood moons, super helltides!

The fact that D4 has an overworld is the most interesting innovation in the series so far, yet underleveraged outside of helltides and the PvP areas.
Quin was basically correct, you might as well delete the overworld if your just going to be porting directly to dungeons now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Helltides are cool, so more stuff in the overworld would be my first suggestion. Blood moons, super helltides!

The fact that D4 has an overworld is the most interesting innovation in the series so far, yet underleveraged outside of helltides and the PvP areas.

They need to add group functions and finding to add SUPER Helltides. I'm fine with more overworld emphasis, but they have a LONG way to go to be able to support it for anything besides solo play.

Adding buddies off BNET isn't fun, it's a chore.

• 1Like

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I'd also like to see deep dungeon diving.
30+ floors deep. Difficulty increasing as you go.

Would also like to see arcane added to sorcs.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Still gotta do that renown grind for your 10 skill points and 20 paragon points! Fucking inventors.
View attachment 478234
Except who gives a fuck. The most annoying parts are Lilith altars and having to discover the map/waypoints, both of which are carrying over. The rest you'll discover "automatically" by leveling up on a new season, since aspect dungeons, events, side-quests, tree of whispers(which include doing said dungeons, events,etc.), etc. are the fastest way to 50 when you don't have plvls available.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They said only the main city portals are carrying over. If your map has the others exposed you will have to go there and re-discover the portals. But I kinda agree. The quests in the oberworld kinda give you objectives other than jsut dungeon 24/7 to level up which is cool in my book. But the thing is after a few seasons of that shit will I have the same enthusiasm to do those?

Juvarisx

Florida
They said only the main city portals are carrying over. If your map has the others exposed you will have to go there and re-discover the portals. But I kinda agree. The quests in the oberworld kinda give you objectives other than jsut dungeon 24/7 to level up which is cool in my book. But the thing is after a few seasons of that shit will I have the same enthusiasm to do those?

Depends on how long it will take, people put up with doing the PoE campaign multiple times a season for years.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
did some quick scrolling of the last few pages. So, if someone already answered my bad.

But anything on the emote wheel can be key bound. Makes leaving dungeon/common potions/cc break a touch faster.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What’s the alternative? No one likes running around a map do get exp, it’s inefficient. Same with loot. If people are willing to do thousands of mindless rifts and Baal runs, then this is what Blizzard thinks people want.

I would be interested in hearing what you think would be a superior way to farm loot and exp that people won’t bitch even more about.
Literally steal the Uber Elder design.

Run Nightmares to get ritual components to Summon Diablo or whatever that has unique requirements and makes the grind have a compelling reason to get through it.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Depends on how long it will take, people put up with doing the PoE campaign multiple times a season for years.
If it something you can grind through while not really paying attention like the PoE campaign its at least tolerable.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I feel like it'll take "roughly" about as long as the PoE campaign. The difference here is you can do it however you want/whichever order. Player "choice" is always better.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Anyone got a QA list of what these dingleberry fucks talked about at their kumbaya circle jerk? As much as I want to here Miss T.Wat ramble on about whatever zippertit program they have in the pipeline it would be much easier to have a simple list.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
There is a massive lack of mobs during the main progression.

So many areas you just fucking run with no mobs in sight, it's just weird.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Anyone got a QA list of what these dingleberry fucks talked about at their kumbaya circle jerk? As much as I want to here Miss T.Wat ramble on about whatever zippertit program they have in the pipeline it would be much easier to have a simple list.

1686949437972.png

This is one thing that they will keep in mind. I know PoE Chris wears that stat like a badge of honor but Blizzard will want to sell copies, and im willing to be the same people who havent blown through it like running around collecting shit for future expansion purposes.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Literally steal the Uber Elder design.

Run Nightmares to get ritual components to Summon Diablo or whatever that has unique requirements and makes the grind have a compelling reason to get through it.

That’s not an alternative, thats an extra step. You still would be running nightmares as your main form of advancement, to get rare drops that eventually opens another point of progression, but 90% of your time is still running dungeons over and over.

It’s still a good idea though, maybe have the drops come from overworld rare spawns or something like that to mix it up a bit. Although people would still find a way to complain I’m sure.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
360 million hours played in 10 days. Thats a shit ton of hours played already, lol.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
That’s not an alternative, thats an extra step. You still would be running nightmares as your main form of advancement, to get rare drops that eventually opens another point of progression, but 90% of your time is still running dungeons over and over.

It’s still a good idea though, maybe have the drops come from overworld rare spawns or something like that to mix it up a bit. Although people would still find a way to complain I’m sure.
Well the thing that sucks in this game with a bossing system like POE is the loot all pretty much sucks. Those bosses would have to have unique hand made loot that is build defining. Or at least change up a way the build is being played. Like a unique+

Honestly though for almost 2 hours talking they covered shit all issues, lol.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
View attachment 478243

This is one thing that they will keep in mind. I know PoE Chris wears that stat like a badge of honor but Blizzard will want to sell copies, and im willing to be the same people who havent blown through it like running around collecting shit for future expansion purposes.

This is basically my brother. He has 4 characters so far, all in the 40-50 range and hasn't completed the story yet. He just logs in 2-4 hours on days he can, runs around doing random shit and logs off.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ive completed the campaign 2x once on my first of course, which was a barb, got him to like 54 or some shit and found out how weak the bleed build was I was using in T3. Need to respec his ass. Then rolled up a druid and forgot to click the skip campaign button so ran the whole campaign again, got him to like lv60 and got bored. Honestly didnt mind the campaign while leveling. Then rolled a necro with no campaign and still playing him and hes like 59 right now. Still going strong.

Worse by far was the fucking barb. I followed a build guide for leveling and man that shit fell off fast after 50. He jsut felt bad all the way. I know they are the kings of end game, but you have to put up with 60-70 levels of shit to get there. fuck that, they need to fix that shit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users