Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The probability of getting the right aspect and right stats is astronomical.
What do the stats of the dropped lego have anything to do with it? You extract the aspect from the dropped lego, then you put it on the yellow you like the stats on.

I have used a dungeon acquired aspect all of 1 times. Everything I own was taking it off one dropped item, and putting it on another.

Aazrael

I'm no min maxer but even I managed to fill out all the Aspects I needed for my Summoner build. And now I got spare Aspects for when I find nice Ancestral Rares/Legendaries to put them on.

I just hit 62 and yeah the Renown Grind is not overly fun. The first two zones felt easy to get to max but now when I'm in the swamp area it's taking ages. Still managing to kill shit on WT4 even if I'm only 62. The Skellingtons die every now and then but I just resummon with the 1 million corpses I generate.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
played w/ wife the end of act3, on 2 zones it kept on crashing.

on 1 zone it was so stupid i googled it and i actually had to go in myself, from the left side of the zone and be naked, and it fucking worked, last 3x i crashed

seriously, da fuq

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
What do the stats of the dropped lego have anything to do with it? You extract the aspect from the dropped lego, then you put it on the yellow you like the stats on.

I have used a dungeon acquired aspect all of 1 times. Everything I own was taking it off one dropped item, and putting it on another.
I was under the impression that extracting halved the values on the aspect, but I think I checked it on a bow and the bonus doesn't show up on the aspect item.

Could have clarified that yesterday if people were not passibe agressive none stop and call peoples idiots who are trying to figure out the theorycrafting, rather than just read the post and explain it.

• 1Moron

Burns

I was under the impression that extracting halved the values on the aspect, but I think I checked it on a bow and the bonus doesn't show up on the aspect item.

Could have clarified that yesterday if people were not passibe agressive none stop and call peoples idiots who are trying to figure out the theorycrafting, rather than just read the post and explain it.
Two hand weapons increase the value of the underling aspect by 100%. Amulets increase the aspect by 50%.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Yes, me asking "what?" when you said something that didn't make sense was being non-stop passibe agressive.

Or maybe you should stop being a fucking retard and grow some balls

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yes, me asking "what?" when you said something that didn't make sense was being non-stop passibe agressive.

Or maybe you should stop being a fucking retard and grow some balls
Jesus, chill out. Why are you angry at me?

I'm just figuring out the game and there are multiple posters talking about itemisation being poor in various ways.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus, chill out. Why are you angry at me?

I'm just figuring out the game and there are multiple posters talking about itemisation being poor in various ways.
He took out one specific thing from your post and asked what. Instead of answering his QUESTION you called it a “one word answer” and couldn’t figure out which part of your statement he was addressing despite him singling out exactly what he was asking about. You then called him a salty cuck.

He asked a very simple question and you misread it and were an asshole about it. That entire interaction on your end was painful as fuck to read.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Damn if only in game at the aspect screen it shows weapons and amulets get a bonus. People shouldn't have to compensate you for being fucking illiterate.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The fact that Chris is struggling means I’m gonna buy this when the first season lands. He’s been the best advocate. I recently set fire to my copy of zelda in fact.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
The fact that Chris is struggling means I’m gonna buy this when the first season lands. He’s been the best advocate. I recently set fire to my copy of zelda in fact.
Yeah the game is really hard, I had to use 3 of my 9 potions to beat Butcher this morning. I have to press a second button to one shot elites.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Hey everyone, did I make it in time for the non-stop passibe aggressiveness?

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Tired Richard Pryor GIF by Turner Classic Movies
Tired Kevin James GIF by TV Land

You yawned, didn't you?

• 1Worf

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
So meta is going to be...
  1. Barbarian -> Perm Unstoppable can ignore all CC
  2. Druid -> Semi-Perm unstoppable can ignore most CC.
  3. Rogue -> Can dodge stuff?
  4. Necro/Sorc trash.
I love how this is exactly the opposite of what everyone was whining about in beta lol. Necro and sorc were super OP and barb and druid were trash.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
What did you pick up for leveling?

Right now I'm ww and let cota carry me on elites/bosses but it's a rough life lol

My fault Leon Leon I missed this. I went Upheaval thru 54ish? Then I got a couple items that let at least sustain resources for WW, and a couple cool down items for shouts.

I actually like Upheaval more than WW, and tried swapping back, but don't have the gear for fast enough clears. I do have that unique that burns the ground on Upheaval. And the burns stack.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users