Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure you do get them, you probably just haven't been keeping an eye out for them and they get lost in all the effects and the blasting mobs. That's why I failed it a few times at first, too, and i'm sure it's also why the other people in this thread who say they just blast everything fail it as well. Killing everything asap probably also hinders it due to the way mobs spawn or something, too, since if you only focus the soul mobs you have tons of extra time but any time I killed everything it was either a super close call or a fail.

If this is true it can still be chalked up to a bug. Because I refuse to believe the designers, idiots they may be, thought that would be a good idea.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I'm sure you do get them, you probably just haven't been keeping an eye out for them and they get lost in all the effects and the blasting mobs. That's why I failed it a few times at first, too, and i'm sure it's also why the other people in this thread who say they just blast everything fail it as well. Killing everything asap probably also hinders it due to the way mobs spawn or something, too, since if you only focus the soul mobs you have tons of extra time but any time I killed everything it was either a super close call or a fail.

I don't think this is it. I can kill everything almost instantly after spawning and spend half the time waiting for respawns and only get the event to 50%.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
That's awesome dude.

When I'm playing, I do not get mobs with that very obvious glow.

-edit- Actually it's only obvious in the second picture, it's not at all obvious in the first.

Maybe you need to fuck with colorblind settings?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I usually dont even read the objective and murder everything, so I tend to fail that one too because I don't prioritize the one glowy guy, which I think you need to do for enough of them to spawn.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Theres a bunch of different ones. I dont recall anything like that. Usually just boils down to kill as many waves as you can before the timer expires. Dont let the ghost die before phase 2 where it turns into an elite. Stand in the circle with a ghost as it walks around and enemies spawn. Kill the bone towers before they explode. Kill all the ice statues before the timer ends and they turn into mobs. ... Im drawing a blank on the rest. I just dont know/or have seen the one you're talking about, which is weird. I rarely fail anything if that matters.

But if Im being honest, even if events gave the best loot in the game - I'd still skip them at this point.

• 1Solidarity

Aazrael

Finally I can be extra lazy and play in bed.

Just need to setup remote play for PS5 for FFXVI.

PXL_20230620_210123253.MP.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Apparently my character can alter reality as NPC shadows change depending on my orientation to the NPC and not nearby light sources.

1687295179702.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Hold up...

You're telling me people actually do the little mini-events inside NM dungeons?
Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

Daidraco

Apparently my character can alter reality as NPC shadows change depending on my orientation to the NPC and not nearby light sources.

View attachment 478862
Wouldnt surprise me in the least that these big brain devs originally had certain items with a light source affix or attribute. Especially since we have, on just about every single page, a post about how the game is too dark or similar.

• 1Picard

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
First dungeon I ran after getting back on and I got the event. These are the soul mobs, see the green aura I said they'll have? I beat teh event with like 10 seconds to spare on the clock and I was alt tabbed for literally half of it trying to paste the pictures into ms paint, too.
How does that build handle mobs that chain CC?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
How does that build handle mobs that chain CC?
When I posted bitching about it, it was pretty bad. It probably still is against certain mobs but most mobs I run in to don't have enough cc for it to be an issue. The only ones i've really had some serious issues with are ones that attack fast and have cold enchanted and I get almost perma frozen and if they have a lot of annoying movement I can't hit them with landslide in the briefest of unfrozen moments.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Add a few bosses/Uber bosses to farm with cool designs and I'd be fine tbh.

Strated grinding nm dungeons and doing renown and glyphs/paragons have put my build in a much better spot.

I do agree his has the backbone to be a solid game, seasons will determine if they pull it off or fuck it up.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Just one of the many retarded things you said. Like how you were 9 levels "underleveled" when you entered WT4 and now days later you're somehow a lower level.

You ever post anything where you're not being fully retarded or full of shit?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, uber Lilith is GREAT fuckin' content, they just need more of it. I always felt like PoE needed some sort of "reward" for showing off that you killed Uber Elder, Maven, etc. The fact that Lilith drops a unique cosmetic is perfect, especially since open world allows you to "show it off" a little.

If they added more "uber boss" style content and a way to juice nightmare dungeons, this game would be in a really fucking good state. They'd just need to continue to add uniques, possibly sets(although I'm leery of this considering how mandatory they become in D3), etc.

I'm hoping S1 adds a pretty solid endgame mechanic and then they use S2 to focus on major QOL issues like the shitty ass inventory system, assfuck mount mechanics, etc.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Strated grinding nm dungeons and doing renown and glyphs/paragons have put my build in a much better spot.

I do agree his has the backbone to be a solid game, seasons will determine if they pull it off or fuck it up.

I would love to see moe end game stuff. The worry i have is them having put themselves into a corner, with glyph leveling tied to NM dungeons. And I can see them taking the lazy way out and just having that as the only game loop(aka like GRs from d3). Sure they will add more world bosses and such, but that is usually just a cache of normal drops. And the uberboss is from doing a NM100 dungeon. So I have to assume other bosses will just be at the end of higher tier NM dungeons. Thus always making you go through that loop to do them. Also getting to tier 100nm and doing uber lilith seems to have a requirement, at least if you want a good chance of being successful, to grind to 100 to complete.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
And the uberboss is from doing a NM100 dungeon. So I have to assume other bosses will just be at the end of higher tier NM dungeons.
Uber Lilith is in a dungeon by herself, not the boss of a nm100 dungeon, unless there is another version of her than the t4 capstone one?