Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
@Amod make it so please. This is a great idea. Don’t give these fucks the negative publicity or bitching. Never touch this pile of shit again.
I actually agree, changed my outlook from 6 months to 2-3 years itll be an "ok" game, fuck that shit.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Buttfucking Cooldown reduction by 1/3rd is some straight up American Inventorly shit. I have never come across a team of developers who so badly didn't want you to use your fucking abilities.

May they all get dick cancer and 41% themselves. Good job Blizzard.

7t09w7.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 9 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
This is what happens when you hire based on hair color and pro nouns rather than actual passion and ability. A bunch of miserable cunts who want everyone else to be miserable, while simultaneously incapable of putting in any real effort at making a quality game.

Might be time to play some leisure suit Larry and have a Martini.

• 8Like
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 8 users

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fucking garbage patch. Only news worth mentioning is apparently you can save your pre-purchased Battle Passes for a future season. Only reason why I was even contemplating logging into this dumpster fire called S1.

• 8Like
  • 1Worf

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I honestly hate when developers use the "our vision" excuse. The vision should be "having fun", not some stupid metric you have in house, or how fast you think people should kill something or clear something.

They already have the box sales and season pass, just ignore the "must keep players online the longest" metric. Who cares if people finish your season in 2-3 days or 1-2 weeks. You have their money already. Just put enticing things in the pass and you will get more. It's not rocket science.

But probably beating a dead horse at this point.

Fucking garbage patch. Only news worth mentioning is apparently you can save your pre-purchased Battle Passes for a future season. Only reason why I was even contemplating logging into this dumpster fire called S1.

Perfect. So can skip this season and wait till one looks fun. Works out.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Fuck Blizzard, who used to be great but is now like a first time MMO dev thinks nerfs=more money. I just bought BG3. At least Larian is overtly gay, they don't just passively suck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I honestly hate when developers use the "our vision" excuse. The vision should be "having fun", not some stupid metric you have in house, or how fast you think people should kill something or clear something.

They already have the box sales and season pass, just ignore the "must keep players online the longest" metric. Who cares if people finish your season in 2-3 days or 1-2 weeks. You have their money already. Just put enticing things in the pass and you will get more. It's not rocket science.

But probably beating a dead horse at this point.

Perfect. So can skip this season and wait till one looks fun. Works out.
ARPG's to me are really defined by "become stupid powerful and blow everything the fuck up"

If that's unobtainable, or too long/tedious to obtain, the game is not good. This game is not good.

• 7Like
  • 5Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 12 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
ARPG's to me are really defined by "become stupid powerful and blow everything the fuck up"

If that's unobtainable, or too long/tedious to obtain, the game is not good. This game is not good.
Honestly I think it's just that ARPG's are not that good. If you've played one you've basically played them all and everything is just a slight variation from one to the next. They just needed to go full blown Lost Ark mode and made this a full blown MMOARPG instead of like 10% of one where basically nothing was done correctly.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Buttfucking Cooldown reduction by 1/3rd is some straight up American Inventorly shit. I have never come across a team of developers who so badly didn't want you to use your fucking abilities.

May they all get dick cancer and 41% themselves. Good job Blizzard.

7t09w7.jpg
Yeah I didn't even notice that, it's fucking worthless.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Exactly. But these idiots are trying to play it as if it's an MMO. So now they balance as if there are raids or dungeons, everyone needs to do around the same dps. Homogenize it all. Instead of like you said, "get powerful and blow shit up while going zoom zoom".

Oh well with that tip that I can use the paid already pass for a future season. I can uninstall for now and wait. Plenty of shit to play in the upcoming months.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!

fris

Vyemm Raider
and getting on your horse can usually prevent you from moving at all for a few seconds. this was the most annoying thing

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
It was very considerate of Blizzard to make sure that Diablo 4 Season 1 is going to suck ass and not be worth playing.

With Baldur's Gate 3 coming at the end of the month, I wanted to clear my gaming schedule for quite a while. Plus, there are some really fun, cheap Vampire Survivor-style games out in Early Access (Yet Another Zombie Survivors, Halls of Torment) that I'm enjoying. Blizzard really came through with this patch; making sure I wouldn't be tempted to waste any more time this year on D4.

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
wow. im with you guys. i was really enjoying the game before. this is fucking awful.

Me and the mrs did a helltide. 25min couldnt get over 160 shards. 25min id get over 300 before. Not to mention how shitty both our chars feel now.

WTH were they thinking. talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
helltides are actually bugged, a hotfix is in the works. Basically worthless till it hits tho

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
helltides are actually bugged, a hotfix is in the works. Basically worthless till it hits tho

Make sure you bring trannies, fat faggots eating Oreos and people talking about their asshole cancer. I am sure that will bring players back. All of these fucking faggots deserve to be fired immediately.

• 3Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I wonder when the D4 apologist fucks show up to tell us its just gonna be this season that sucks.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
and getting on your horse can usually prevent you from moving at all for a few seconds. this was the most annoying thing
Holy Fuck I thought it was just me. The horse is the worst implementation of a mount in any game I can think of; unless I am racing to a world boss, I don't mount up at all.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Whats required to finish a battlepass is my question. Long as I can get to 70ish and get whatever it gives, I'm just gonna get it over with, and not be bothered with wondering and hoping for years when the game will become worthwhile to use it. If the game is worthplaying down the road, I can show off my exclusive season 1 rainbow dildo hands skin or whatever the fuck the stuff is.

With this team the game isn't going to get better, sorry to burst your bubbles.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!