Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Both of you are wrong. All games will be on both launchers. And they open the other launcher to run the game. And then EA Origin.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Both of you are wrong. All games will be on both launchers. And they open the other launcher to run the game. And then EA Origin.
Well as long as it's not Uplay.

Anyway, I'm ignoring this whole thread and pretending this game didn't exist. I had fun for 2 weeks, like a sort of self-inflicted lobotomy, but this shit is dead.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I made it to level 13. Restarting just doesn't interest me especially since everything is pretty much static in this game(except loot really).

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Already uninstalled a while ago. Installed a gamepass game called Planet of Lana made by some people in a closet and it is 100% more fun and not even in the same genre. The music sounds like something out of a John Williams soundtrack. Major Inside game vibes. If you have gamepass try it out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
WTF you supposed to do to complete the damn chapters?

1689898397302.jpeg

• 9Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 12 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
WTF you supposed to do to complete the damn chapters?
By default it's U to open season journy screen, you click Season journey button on left (it shows your chapter & % progress as well) and you will get a screen with rewards & progress on left and objectives on right

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
So, wrathful invokers, these super rare or am I doing something wrong? Haven't seen one yet, almost level 31.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Aside from the journey rewards & slight carrot chasing that, nothing is really new so far, I haven't gotten much into the malignant stuff other than progressing the quest.

The majority of the stuff that everyone is pissed about the patch seems to come into play more later, my rogue is going steady, I might be imagining it, but I swear I'm getting larger packs most of the time, at least I'm far less annoyed by it.

Mousewheel is great for firing off primary, click just for move & interact once I got used to it. Can just rapid fire heartseeker with ease to build up combo points.

These malignant rares seem randomly badass for lvl 25, had some real close & tough fights, not sure if I consider that a good thing or not yet.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
By default it's U to open season journy screen, you click Season journey button on left (it shows your chapter & % progress as well) and you will get a screen with rewards & progress on left and objectives on right
Can you do any of the season "story" on your main character? I'm guessing not. Sorry I never did seasons in Diablo 3 or whatever the hell.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Can you do any of the season "story" on your main character? I'm guessing not. Sorry I never did seasons in Diablo 3 or whatever the hell.
Unless I missed it, no.

Standard for these type of games. Start a fersh char/season, play it until bored, play next season and do it again if it's worthwhile.

• 1Rustled

Mur

Trakanon Raider
HC Druid to 25, and then a SC Rogue to 8. Never leveled an HC pre S1, so no bonus points for this dude. I think that's enough for now.

Honestly, even with the nerfs, game feels fine starting over. Have not seen a single malignant mob; maybe I just am too low level still? /shrug

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Unsure why people still play s1

Characters are nerfed, you star from squat, to get what?

The uniques are shit, so why?

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Unsure why people still play s1

Characters are nerfed, you star from squat, to get what?

The uniques are shit, so why?
I am still kinda thinking of playing the season, a little. I stopped playing on eternal because I was bored of my Necro and switching specs back and forth is just dumb atm. I still wanted to try out other classes, but knew if I did that, I would be less likely to pick up the game again, until an Xpac drops, no matter how good people say the season is.

Seasons in D3 were more fun, depending on the season, and would rather play them. So, I planed to limit myself to one class per season, and play the slowest class at release (once I play a fast class, I will never be able to go back to slow mode).

Now, I still want to play a murder hobo druid, or conan the barbarian, but I highly doubt I would even complete the last two parts of the season journey and the rewards for it are so shit, that it doesn't even matter.

• 1Like