Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Jesus christ they need to do something to fix the swarms of retards at world bosses. Failed ashava just now because 80% of the people died 200 times or were just afk for the entire fight. What a colossal fucking waste of time.

Dude. I ressed peeps like 10 times. We didn't kill the boss...

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah I watched 5 or 6 of the instance I was in die literally 50+ times each, to any and every attack, and 2 people were afk (one of whom was a level 5). 25 minutes of my time for 5k exp woo.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah I watched 5 or 6 of the instance I was in die literally 50+ times each, to any and every attack, and 2 people were afk (one of whom was a level 5). 25 minutes of my time for 5k exp woo.
Good memories
Oondasta.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
This is really good. Wait until the end lol.

After seeing that ginger wanker for the first time yesterday from a video someone linked, I honestly expected his life path would be something akin to this.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
This is really good. Wait until the end lol.

That's fucking hilarious. He's right about those two caged hearts. I have them on my Necro, and having a decent amount of fun screwing with them. Not HC Mode though ahaha.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I'm having more fun than I thought I would, knowing full well that once I hit 70+, I'm likely going to get fed up and walk away. I give it a few more days TBH. If I wasn't waiting for the Lost Ark update in a few weeks, which leaves me doing chores, and PoE devs had a clue and actually launched a new half decent season a week or 2 ago, I wouldn't even be here. Fuck launch a halfassed rehash of one of the top seasons, $$$.

Ultimately I'm getting my value of the 130$+ CAD I paid for the game, and I'll finish off most of S1. Season was only thing worth playing, should have been in from launch, this eternal realm shit was a boring beta extension that wasted everyones time aside from map & altars. Literally one of the worst launches ever, purely because the people in charge of this game are disorganized, dogfucking chuckleheads.

Sadly I don't see any return value to the game, even with new season mechanics, I'm not going to enjoy levelng in this game ever again, there is no powerfantasy, the plateaus of feeling godlike and crushing everything in your path are very small & narrow.

Even with peak build, lvl 100 and BiS endgame NMD 60+ is still going to be a clusterfuck of CC, AOE, and dance dance revolution for your fingers 1 shot kill bullshit. Who the fuck considers that shit FUN for thousands of runs, honestly?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Balancing around the top 1%. I thought they learned from WoW. Fucking idiots.

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users