Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Chris

Potato del Grande
Anyway I'm nearly lv40 and really enjoying the levelling experience.

Since there's no campaign, you choose your own objectives which is inevitably getting quests/strongholds/waypoints for renown and the skill points. There's enough to do without the campaign and I've done hardly any dungeons so there's a whole other thing I could be doing too.

The season storyline is short and shit, but not too intrusive and rewards the hearts you'll need early on.

Auto Necro is a great build, I'm pretty much aoe one shotting everything and people said minion builds were shit.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Amod Amod

Screenshot_20230722_162307_Chrome.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 6 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Read above for the solution, 1 slot for everything. Done, problem fixed.
??

it's already done this way?

Stash though definitely needs increased. Because of the backwards way they handle powers, gems and sigils. You just run out of stash space way too quickly. God forbid you play another class.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
yeah my bad their slots are so much bigger i thought each item took 2 compartment unit.

Double the fucking bag space and give a fuckload of stashes regardless if you want to keep forcing people to hoard dumb shit like aspects.

Radicale

Blackwing Lair Raider

Since there's no campaign, you choose your own objectives which is inevitably getting quests/strongholds/waypoints for renown and the skill points. There's enough to do without the campaign and I've done hardly any dungeons so there's a whole other thing I could be doing too.

The season storyline is short and shit, but not too intrusive and rewards the hearts you'll need early on.

Auto Necro is a great build, I'm pretty much aoe one shotting everything and people said minion builds were shit.
You're just copy and pasting from reddit and d4 forum aren't you?

• 1Faggotry

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well I’m at 52 and doing this infinimist build on the necro. Seems way too easy lmao. Not impressed with its single target damage after playing rogue. Gonna keep chugging along probably good for nmd push.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You should just be able to upgrade your base codex and then ditch the affix tab all together. Zero reason to hold on to 500 legendary items this way.

Fucking 3 year olds could fix 90% of the glaring problems in this shit system.

• 5Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Friend just gifted the game to me, so I guess I am gonna start playing. I have no expectations, so I don't think I can really be disappointed. Not sure what to play, thinking Druid or Necro.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Friend just gifted the game to me, so I guess I am gonna start playing. I have no expectations, so I don't think I can really be disappointed. Not sure what to play, thinking Druid or Necro.
That's not a friend.

• 14Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

You are playing on the lowest difficulty. Everything explodes with any spec. Keep playing until WT3/4 where dungeon bosses 1 shot all your summons and then you are fucked.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You are playing on the lowest difficulty. Everything explodes with any spec. Keep playing until WT3/4 where dungeon bosses 1 shot all your summons and then you are fucked.
This was before all the nerfs but I had a summon necro and it was doing well in T4, pets were not dying at all. the problem with the summon spec became DMG.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well the damage is Blood Lance and Corpse Explosion so the minions can go eventually, saw someone use it to kill Uber Lilith in seconds.

You're just copy and pasting from reddit and d4 forum aren't you?
I can prove it because I'm actually playing!

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I can prove it because I'm actually playing!

Finally came around to admitting that even when it turned to a dumpster fire this still shits all over Zelda and FF16 that are somehow both completely dead at this point

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Remember trying to make Starcraft 2 an internationally televised e-sport?

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
I noticed they fixed NM dungeons 35+. Massive reduction in mob HP especially at level 100.

This is content few people do, and there's no fix for XP for anyone else.

/golfclap

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah, my necro is level 47 with a handful of hours over the last couple days. I should be 80+ by now, fucking shit game. 5000% exp for seasonal chars or else!

• 3Moron
Reactions: 2 users