Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
It all boils down to loot. Its all about the loot in these ARPG and in this game the loot sucks.The loot is what makes repeatable content repeatable, chasing those items. There is absolutely nothing to be excited about. And like @Brahma mentioned, too many affixes which compounds the problem. Another problem is the additive vs the multiplicative shit in this game. Like why would you go after additive vs the multiplicative stuff which can DRASTICALLY jump your dmg? And of coutrse there is like 30 sources of additive vs only a few multiplicative i.e. the whole bucket bullshit.
Biggest gripe for sure and not sure what (if any) ARPG's got it right. Needing an outside source to determine whether x/y is better, or whats add/multi, makes for shitty gameplay. The only thing D3 did right was dumbing it down to +Gooderer stat % (green) or worse (red) for dmg/toughness/recovery.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This game cratered hard. lol

1693772472792.png

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Instead of playing this trash, you could be anticipating the new Grim Dawn expac.

Because anticipating an unreleased expac is better than playing Diablo 4.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
played a full day sat w/ wife
from 82 to 87
all nightmares, did 3? glyphs to 15

idk what level dungeons we're supposed to do, but we only noticed loot got better once we were doing nightmare 50+

didn't get a single upgrade the whole day

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
from 82 to 87

idk what level dungeons we're supposed to do, but we only noticed loot got better once we were doing nightmare 50+

Dude play Diablo 3 or Grim Dawn with her instead.

• 2Like

Hatar

Trakanon Raider
from 82 to 87

I think you want enemies +10 levels higher for max exp bonus - 15%. So at 97 you probably need NM 50-55 or so. Used to be 25% bonus before the pre-season no fun nerfs

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
this piece of utter garbage will be in maintenance mode in 2 years. They will release 1 dlc/expansion because they pretty much have to and it will make money and then that's pretty much it, their last IP ruined.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
There are a shit ton of games to play right now. Will return to this because dispite the retardation in this thread the game is fun to play.

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you're having fun in a game(any game), ignore the mass of sheep and play away.

I figure for this game, for me, it will be like d3, around season ~6 or a dlc to come back and play again. Seems they need to learn the same lessons over and over again before they pull their head out of their asses. Not surprising if its an all new team doing the game, they need to be kicked around before, hopefully, learning. Why you keep experienced management around to tell idiots no or change things. Which is either missing here or they are there and just don't care.

Oh well , at least got the ~50 or so hours at launch and hopefully come back later and get a lot more, a la D3.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
labor day bonus exp/gold and the loot is such shit, it's demotivational to play

oh also i broke my modded controller

not out of anger, it's either cuz the button is garbage or just repetitive use (imo the paddle is shit)
d0a3b6ff56f11ab5e08cedc394b68a12.png

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
If you're having fun in a game(any game), ignore the mass of sheep and play away

If other people shitting on something you like causes you not to continue to enjoy it, you are a massive faggot.

Stop living your life by social media and just play what you wanna play even when people shit on it, we all have guilty pleasures.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If other people shitting on something you like causes you not to continue to enjoy it, you are a massive faggot.

Stop living your life by social media and just play what you wanna play even when people shit on it, we all have guilty pleasures.

So.. Exactly what you quoted I said..

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Aazrael

I would like to finish the Battle pass but it is kinda boring to grind sadly. Got into PoE more than usual but now I feel kinda done with that League.

The Rogue got boring though so started a Sorc. What is the best way to level alts? Tree and Dungeons?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I would like to finish the Battle pass but it is kinda boring to grind sadly. Got into PoE more than usual but now I feel kinda done with that League.

The Rogue got boring though so started a Sorc. What is the best way to level alts? Tree and Dungeons?

Find another game that is worth your time and you enjoy.

• 2Like

Aazrael

After freshly playing PoE the "Building" - "Spending" resource is really boring. Just give us manaflasks for f-cks sake.

I thought I could grind a bit but ended up Alt-F4 after 3minutes of going OOM.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
After freshly playing PoE the "Building" - "Spending" resource is really boring. Just give us manaflasks for f-cks sake.

I thought I could grind a bit but ended up Alt-F4 after 3minutes of going OOM.

Would be a lot better if basic skills weren't total ass. Rogue and Druid werewolf builds with high attack speed made the build/spend dynamic feel 100x better

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Would be a lot better if basic skills weren't total ass. Rogue and Druid werewolf builds with high attack speed made the build/spend dynamic feel 100x better
Arc lash sorc is probably the only build that uses a basic as a dmg source. But it relies heavily on an ultimate, and scales off dramatically at higher nm dungeons, as you basically play sorc as a Melee tank.

That was my first char, and you can make it tanky as fuck with barrier spam from cooldowns, it just stops doing enough damage.