Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If he knew you were one of the few good PoE players on here with level 100's in hardcore before it was a joke he wouldn't even change his tune.

It's hilarious you think something like this commands respect. Sad, but also hilarious

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

The best part about Elon Streaming D4 on twitter is the amount of resources likely being diverted from D4 because the amount of blue hairs and trannies that are seething too hard to work on the game because of his actions.

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Whichever one of you is arguing that loot itemization isn't the #1 biggest problem in the game is wrong. No other minor gameplay or loop design issue comes close. You revamp your itemization, you get people to start playing.

• 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Whichever one of you is arguing that loot itemization isn't the #1 biggest problem in the game is wrong. No other minor gameplay or loop design issue comes close. You revamp your itemization, you get people to start playing.
Yes, true. Engine, setting, media all topnotch. But the worst loot system in an arpg ever. They could enable so much more builds and gameplay styles fixing this single core issue.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Pooch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honestly from perspective as a super casual. loot will always come and go sure the upgrades are few and far between but honestly my biggest gripe is the gold cost to reroll if you got an item almost there as an upgrade it’s just so much to throw rerolls. If they drastically reduce the cost that would help tremendously. Just my 2cents

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Elon testing X game streaming.

Embed might not work.

Twitter turning into a game streaming platform would almost work, except for the fact that Twitch is bleeding money even with all of Amazon's infrastructure and strong advertiser relationships, while Twitter has neither. And that's not a slight against Elon specifically, they never had good infrastructure or good relationships with advertisers, it's just gotten much worse.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
81snus.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Not a fan of these type of seasons/leagues where you get new powers and abilities where the builds are fun and powerful and then they are gone for good.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Not a fan of these type of seasons/leagues where you get new powers and abilities where the builds are fun and powerful and then they are gone for good.
Yeah, it's stupid. That's the one thing that POE does really well, continually integrating seasonal mechanics.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
PoE using seasons as a testing ground for content which is potentially added permanently is great.

The "Malignant" theme was too specific, they need to rework it then add the legendary gems to the game permanently - perhaps only appearing in WT3 onwards.

I feel like seasons work in PoE because the early game is just getting through the acts and you can do that fairly quickly once you know what you are doing, so really you were going to make an alt anyway and it's quick to get back to endgame.

D4 is just more of the same grinding and it's so much that you don't want to do it again and want to keep the character.

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
According to Dev stream, xp goal is for season 2 players to reach 100 40% faster.
1125567.jpg

1125570.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
No loot or class changes, no care.
In fairness, that's supposed to be in the second stream right?

Of course also in fairness this is all an emergency brake drift 180 in desperation to get people back for DAUMAUs so I'm sure it will be shitty fixes also.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
In Luxemburg from around 700 ad until the current day they have the proceddion of Echternag.

From 700 to 1500 this proccesion would walk a set route, with everyone taking three steps forward, then two steps back.

The only thing different from this procession and D4, is that the procession never failed to arrive at its goal.

The procession still happens yearly, though the walking pattern was replaced by something easier.

Tyl.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
In fairness, that's supposed to be in the second stream right?

Of course also in fairness this is all an emergency brake drift 180 in desperation to get people back for DAUMAUs so I'm sure it will be shitty fixes also.

Correct. Class changes for season 2 have yet to be revealed.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Pretty much this. I went from level 75-100 with ZERO gear upgrades.

Loot now scales to level 100 with ilevel cap now around 920 according to Blizzard's math. It sounded like there may be potential to exceed 920 cap but it remains to be seen until rolled out or explained better.

It's not clear what impact ilevel will have on the affect quality-wise, of say a level 80 drop, versus a level 90+ drop.

If it's significant, it's at least some type of carrot. Saying "pretty much this" implies no changes to loot have been made which isn't true.

Season 2 will have more carrot. It's just a matter of whether that's enough carrot to play through a season.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
In Luxemburg from around 700 ad until the current day they have the proceddion of Echternag.

From 700 to 1500 this proccesion would walk a set route, with everyone taking three steps forward, then two steps back.

The only thing different from this procession and D4, is that the procession never failed to arrive at its goal.

The procession still happens yearly, though the walking pattern was replaced by something easier.

Tyl.
Are you saying walking is harder than complex game development? Apparently it was hard enough they had to change it but still. I hate on blizzard as much as the next guy but what?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The new bosses and ilevel stuff is all eternal based changes, so you won't have to play the season at all to check that stuff out. The season mechanics look interesting enough I'll check it out more than likely.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
The new bosses and ilevel stuff is all eternal based changes, so you won't have to play the season at all to check that stuff out. The season mechanics look interesting enough I'll check it out more than likely.
Don't think its enough but still might be fun for a bit to check out S2, debating starting a different class as an excuse to try it.