Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Anyone else getting crazy amount of stuttering?

Not crazy, but I do in town and when I enter an area I haven't been before. If I run into that area , I will rubberband a couple times then suddenly it loads in all the assets and clutter, then its fine again. I was basically blaming my PC(on a 1070), even though I turned down clutter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone else getting crazy amount of stuttering?
I have to play on Medium (well I'm lazy) and when I do that I get 200+ fps. If I use High Settings it's really bad. Not sure what exactly in the settings cause the bad performance.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm a little bit weirded out how that apparently have modeled the male druid after me, personally, right down to the back hair

Capture.PNG

• 5Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Alot darker. Just came across a Guy with all his skin peeled off, dagger in his chest, chained up and you can see his intestines and other innards and he is begging for more pain.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alot darker. Just came across a Guy with all his skin peeled off, chained up and you can see his intestines and other innards and he is begging for more pain.
Be sure to look around the Cultist dungeons.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
No I'm obviously not fucking Eddie Hall lol, I'm probably exactly half the dimensions

bolok

Molten Core Raider
Alot darker. Just came across a Guy with all his skin peeled off, dagger in his chest, chained up and you can see his intestines and other innards and he is begging for more pain.
That's a Hellraiser meme. I giggled the first time i saw it.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Ooof. No queue shortcuts if you DC. Back to the queue I go.
Was a good 5 minutes of druid gameplay there....

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Necro is my mfing jam, oh yeah! This is the shit I loved from D1/D2, just summon an unstoppable army of Jobobers and go git sum!

• 1Solidarity

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, In Koivayshad I am getting some rubberbanding as well, can only imagine the amount of pounding the servers are getting at the moment with no pre-order requirement for the game. A million players got a character to level 20 last week; now with no purchase requirement and the hype, can only imagine the numbers today. That we logged in at all is a miracle.

Meanwhile Necro makes the Sorc look like the Barb.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You know what would fix the gay login queues and the rubberbanding? Being able to play the fucking game you purchase offline.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 10 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
You know what would fix the gay login queues and the rubberbanding? Being able to play the fucking game you purchase offline.

I'd bet you good goddamn money that the queues are intentional. They are probably testing the rapid server deployment architecture or some shit as well as trying to give others a little dose of FOMO. How good is the Beta? Wait in queue an hour good at least!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I feel like too many people who worked on WoW, moved to this and the only thing they know is MMOs, so they added those aspects in.
You can also blame that abomination of a game Lost Ark (and the retards who made it successful) for a lot of that. Blizzard doesn't have the talent left for original ideas, so they just crib from whatever else worked.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Not excited about the MMO aspects, but they sound better done than Immortal anyway.

Besides the class balance and battlegrounds, that is.

Most class balance I've seen in an ARPG was Immortal (sans pay2win which goes into it's own tier based on MMR and didn't affect my gameplay at all contrary to what you saw on Twitch or read on the forums. It took several months for pay2win to exert a strong effect at all MMRs)

Either way if the Immortal class team is working on D4 and is intact, they'll get this thing balanced.