Diablo II - Resurrected

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Decided to shelve my Hammerdin temporarily and level a Sorc until I am able to track down an Enigma later. I was able to get a +resist all 'Sacred Targe' for 'Spirit,' just sucks the FCR% roll on it sucks.

For Sorc players, what build did you all end up going with? Seems like Blizzard and 'Meteorb' builds are popular?

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Decided to shelve my Hammerdin temporarily and level a Sorc until I am able to track down an Enigma later. I was able to get a +resist all 'Sacred Targe' for 'Spirit,' just sucks the FCR% roll on it sucks.

For Sorc players, what build did you all end up going with? Seems like Blizzard and 'Meteorb' builds are popular?
Blizzard sorc and meteorb are the most popular, yeah. Good safe builds that can farm certain areas and clear the game with some merc help and trash gear.

Once you get the gear you can do all sorts of builds: enchant/energy shield melee sorc, firewall, nova sorc, etc.

I never tried it but I do want to do a tri-elemental sorc next time (nova, firewall, frozen orb all do good damage. FO is the only one out of those that has a synergy (ice bolt). You would need a lot of +skills to get some real good killing speed though.

Penultimate is nova sorc with infinity probably. Only need one element and its gg. Lightning immunity is the only immunity of the big 3 that you can remove with conviction or lower resist. Lightning immune creatures usually cap out at a 120-140 resist: FI and CI monsters usually have values of 180+, making it near impossible to break the immunity. However, even a nova sorc is ideal for Chaos and Baal runs, and isnt the best at everything.

Sorceress is limited by the fact each skill tree is one element, so you will always run into something that will slow you down, even if you do 2 or even 3 elements. They more than make up for it with teleport, and by killing things that aren't immune to their element really really fast, making her one of the best classes that can be tailored to farm certain areas.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Ive been enjoying using a controller on the PC for playing, so I am thinking Blizzard will be a PITA to use correctly due to lack of mouse aiming (can always switch to m/k though).

SeanDoe1z1

Welp, got the urge to MF a little.

"ques"

yeah, definitely not playing a game that puts me behind what must be countless bots.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Uhh yeah queue of hundreds again tonight. WTF?
Yup..... logged in at 3:00 am right before leaving for work and I was at 91 in the queue. Seems like it longer at night than during the day.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Uhh yeah queue of hundreds again tonight. WTF?
Isn't it because parts of the servers aren't local therefore NA competes with the rest of the world.. and the game is huge is Asia countries. Its Korea's number two game right now.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Having a lot of fun with my pit zerker barb. Farms super fast with enigma + grief and has almost 600 mf.

If you can afford it is definitely the best MF char.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Found an Um on Hell Countess today, working toward doing Hellforge/Hell quest to see what I get. Using a LF/Frostmaiden hybrid. Wondering what build I'll do next.

• 2Faggotry

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Anyone got a solid characters for Ubers? I am tempted to make a Smiter but if someone already has something up and running maybe I can snag a hand.

Actually if anyone is actually good/knowledgeable about D2 on a deeper level I would love to get some feedback on what to keep throw away. I am hording way to much crap and since I have pretty much ruled out trading as a waste of time I know I should just junk a ton of shit.

Last edited:

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Anyone got a solid characters for Ubers? I am tempted to make a Smiter but if someone already has something up and running maybe I can snag a hand.

Actually if anyone is actually good/knowledgeable about D2 on a deeper level I would love to get some feedback on what to keep throw away. I am hording way to much crap and since I have pretty much ruled out trading as a waste of time I know I should just junk a ton of shit.
You'd think you'd have learned to throw away all the junk after all the D3 you've played.

• 2Faggotry

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You'd think you'd have learned to throw away all the junk after all the D3 you've played.

One would think. I threw tons of shit away in D3 for sure, but when I said junk I mean like I have a few extra spirit monarch shields, tempted to just dumpster them but maybe it's better to try and get any rune for em.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
One would think. I threw tons of shit away in D3 for sure, but when I said junk I mean like I have a few extra spirit monarch shields, tempted to just dumpster them but maybe it's better to try and get any rune for em.
If those shields are hard to get, maybe? If they're easy to get, then probably not. I think you posted that you hate dealing with trades though, so probably just junk the extras and farm for one if you ever run out and need another.

• 2Faggotry

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If those shields are hard to get, maybe? If they're easy to get, then probably not. I think you posted that you hate dealing with trades though, so probably just junk the extras and farm for one if you ever run out and need another.

That's why I was asking for someone knowledgeable

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

SeanDoe1z1

That’s where I’m at. I don’t have the want / need to trade but enjoy the MF.

I know it’s a big part of d2 but that’s not want drew me in. I would dump my entire stash for 1010 a torch type shit.

Monarch will net you like a pul. A 4 OS already probably a bit higher.