Diablo II - Resurrected

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
One would think. I threw tons of shit away in D3 for sure, but when I said junk I mean like I have a few extra spirit monarch shields, tempted to just dumpster them but maybe it's better to try and get any rune for em.

Spirit Monarchs are definitely trade-worthy, especially the higher the FCR they are.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well, I've already mentioned like 10 fucking times how to trade. So.. you do you booboo.

I traded my way to enigma, grief, hoto, cta, etc.

you can use traderie if you want, or you can just be a normal human being and use d2jsp. I use both but traderie is like 1 in 10, d2jsp is a hit every goddamn time.

Khane

Big patch today:

Force Move and Actionbar/Real Hotkeys are now in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Big patch today:

Force Move and Actionbar/Real Hotkeys are now in.

"Fixed an issue where overlapping Fire Wall or Blaze missiles could cause increased damage"

That sucks.

"Fixed an issue where Tomb Vipers’ Poison Cloud attack was improperly dealing physical damage.; the poison clouds now deal proper poison damage"

This does not suck.

I like the new active skill hotkeys. Now they just need to autoban trade spammers.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Did they Fix and Issue where bots spammed the ever living fuck out of the lobby? Because I don't see that fix listed there. Blizzard can go fuck itself until it becomes a company that cares about stopping bots.

They could rape every staff member at that shit ass company and hire an army of 100,000 tranbos and I would over look it all if they could make a good goddamn game and stop bots.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

You can actually block the bots now and they stay blocked. it blocks that entire bnet account.

You'll have to block a couple each time you enter the lobby but you'll have peace and quiet after that.

• 1Like

SeanDoe1z1

No bnet lobby changes? That shit can definitely be tweeked to stop displaying the same 10-15 games on refresh.

Khane

No loot filter, no game lobby filter. Though I suspect those will eventually be added.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The no loot filter bit is still just baffling to me. Like hell cows are nearly unplayable without it heh.

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, they might actually suck me back in if they keep updating this. The tiny inventory is my biggest gripe but I know they won't change that because the game is balanced around the amount of charms you can currently carry.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, they might actually suck me back in if they keep updating this. The tiny inventory is my biggest gripe but I know they won't change that because the game is balanced around the amount of charms you can currently carry.
What they should do is create a separate inventory for charms and make it so you can only have 1 of each and just make them much stronger to compensate. The whole charm inventory shit is the absolute dumbest thing about the game by far.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Just need a charm inventory section like every sensible mod has had for a decade lol.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
"I know, let's make a loot-driven ARPG where power trades off against your ability to actually pick up any loot. Plus, we'll have dozens of collectible items used in niche builds without enough space to conveniently store them or a good mechanism for transfer! That sounds fun!"

• 1Like