Diablo II - Resurrected

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Botting being a necessity is a big misconception.

You still have to do thousands and thousands of runs if you want to ever see best in slot gear as solo self found. I have an embarrassing amount of time spent in this game over the years and I've only ever had one or two high runes drop despite farming all the right spots ad nauseam.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
You still have to do thousands and thousands of runs if you want to ever see best in slot gear as solo self found. I have an embarrassing amount of time spent in this game over the years and I've only ever had one or two high runes drop despite farming all the right sp
If you can twink out a new character so as to be able to quickly get to hell difficulty and do hellforge, you can grind out any high rune via cubing. Mind numbing but probably the fastest legit way.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
If you can twink out a new character so as to be able to quickly get to hell difficulty and do hellforge, you can grind out any high rune via cubing. Mind numbing but probably the fastest legit way.
Even running hellforge for other people with a fully leveled/geared char is miserable. SSF you have to level the characters to get to the Arreat Summit, unless you're glitch rushing online.

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
I just had my first ever high rune drop today, a Vex in CS. A Gul just dropped yesterday for me in cows too. I think back when I played in 1.09 I just never farmed the right spots to get good runes.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If project D2 is that good, why don't the retarded dipshit dick fuckers at Blizzard hire then, or simply steal their work. I have never understood why these companies treat their mod communities like dogshit when there is easy money to be had.

Remember dota2?

These clowns put ego before profits.

Anything that isn't their idea couldn't possibly be as good as something that is.

(We laugh)

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like this is on sale for $25 now for a few weeks, seems like a fair price for someone like me who was previously on the fence.

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
New season of PD2 later this week. Lots of nice QoL changes like shared stash and quick casting. Should be a good season!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
I always wanted to try the curse build in PD2 but couldnt be bothered without quick casting, i'll probably give it a go now that its just hitting the hotkey insead of pressing a million buttons and clicks

Khane

Yea it's not a piano build anymore, much easier to play. Has really good density clear too, though lacking on single target.

I did a bunch of testing on closed beta and lots of the class changes are real nice. End game Vengeance is real strong now and summon druids are much nicer with wolf splash, etc

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
I'm playing a foh paladin. 20 ywars and ive never used the ability lol. But It's a lot of fun. Got into act 1 hell and still feels nice. Even with lousy gear.

your_mum

Trakanon Raider

terror zones are cool, makes end game farming/exp a little more diverse without changing much of the core game

sunder charms, from a casual perspective are pretty cool for cold/fire/lightning builds

Khane

At least they're finally starting to realize Immunities are a garbage mechanic. Those charms are a really lazy "solution" though.

Immunities just shouldn't exist. It's pretty stupid you can create a char that can blast Hell Baal in 5 seconds but can't kill a fallen outside the rogue encampment in A1.

If they are so hell bent on keeping immunities in the game they should at least change pierce from gear and skills to work the same way Conviction/Lower Res do. Meaning it can break immunities.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Immunities just shouldn't exist. It's pretty stupid you can create a char that can blast Hell Baal in 5 seconds but can't kill a fallen outside the rogue encampment in A1.

There's no build that can blast HBaal in 5 seconds that struggles to kill Fallen. Like do you even play this game?