Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Small patch, and hilarious reading the forums and everyone freaking out that 2.1 dropped on console....

Bonus Acts will now cycle daily.
Nephalem Glory description updated.
Belial can always be defeated.
Massacre bonuses will be the same for all players in a local game.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lol i saw an update pop up and I was like... "could it be?... probably not."
They would definitely give an announcement or a date beforehand lol

Crone

Crusader upgrades are slowing down, and so I'm rolling up a DH and power leveling to 70. See what this sentry thing is all about.

Just found the PS4 D3:UEE subreddit as well, and there is a trade thing on that too. It's amazing how easy it is to get gear on there, if you don't care about dupes. People just handing out FotF , full sets of mauraders, etc. Of course they won't tell you it's duped, shady fuckers.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
just got the ps4 destiny bundle, and still had some cash in the wallet from my ps3 from waaaay back when. Downloaded this on a whim got my crusader to level 13 today. Do bosses not drop Legendary on first kill? I haven't kept up with PC Diablo 3 so i really have no clue.

Crone

I think malth does, and I thought skeleton king does as well. Not entirely sure though.

Add me on Psn: BigCrone

Can power level you to 70 if you want.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Never been a console player, ever. But I got a PS4, and this, and I'm having so much fun. Best time I've had in a really long time, and that's even comparing it to all the stuff I played on PC.

and btw... gimme that FotF! hehe

I need to sell off some extra loot I have , so I can get some gold. Spent it all last night on rerolls, and gems, and literally have 3000 gold to my name. Still have an amulet, and SoJ to reroll! ugh. So damn expensive.

Edit: And I'll be damned, the Blizzard console trading forums actually work! Posted up some items, and now someone wants to trade me RRoG for my extra akkhan's legs! Nice!
Probably just duping it to you :/

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
just got the ps4 destiny bundle, and still had some cash in the wallet from my ps3 from waaaay back when. Downloaded this on a whim got my crusader to level 13 today. Do bosses not drop Legendary on first kill? I haven't kept up with PC Diablo 3 so i really have no clue.
Leoric always drops his crown if you are level 11 or higher when killing him first time. Also end of act bosses always drop a legendary on first kill if you are between level 15-59 I believe. Act 5 Boss always drops legendary on first kill if you are 60+ (I'd just wait until 70 to kill him so you get a legendary you can use for endgame).

Needless

Toe Sucker
wow i missed the crown then, i think i down SK at 10. Dumb.
I did this too on console
frown.png
it actually seems like you need to grind a bit to make sure you're 11.. most people get to him at 10ish.
They dun' goof'd not making it always drop regardless and just be level 11 requirement or whatever it is lol

Crone

Ended up getting 2 FotF last night... ya ya, duping concerns. Friend knew I wanted one, and traded a Demon hunter weapon for it... forget the name. Then I traded for one as well, and he surprised me with the 2nd later on.

Now I have an extra, and will try and trade it for some better pieces of Akkhans, or better SoJ/RoRG.

But holy shit, what a difference. Fires of Heaven is insane damage! No wonder this is the go-to T6 build. Just missing Akkhan's boots to complete 6pc set bonus, and crafted Captain Crimson belt/legs last night as well.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I did this too on console
frown.png
it actually seems like you need to grind a bit to make sure you're 11.. most people get to him at 10ish.
They dun' goof'd not making it always drop regardless and just be level 11 requirement or whatever it is lol
I think it more has to do with 11 being the lowest level that Leoric Crown can drop. Like you can't get a Cindercoat to drop unless you are killing level 36+ monsters, etc. All Legendaries have a level floor.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I think it more has to do with 11 being the lowest level that Leoric Crown can drop. Like you can't get a Cindercoat to drop unless you are killing level 36+ monsters, etc. All Legendaries have a level floor.
I understand that, the problem is they either need to jig it so SK always drops it regardless of level (lol?) or make so most people will actually be level 11 by the time they get there. Guaranteed nobody playing on normal is going to hit level 11 by the time they're at him, they'll probably be around 9, maybe 10 at most

Quaid

Trump's Staff
So I just beat Malth on expert for the first time. I'm around level 65 Barbarian. What do I do now? Should I start hitting torment levels or is adventure mode the way to go?

Crone

Adventure mode act 1 bounties, get your RRoG! What spec are you going? Fire?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Adventure mode act 1 bounties, get your RRoG! What spec are you going? Fire?
What does RROG stand for?

Ya I guess I'm fire spec. I'm using frenzy, leap, stomp, overpower, earthquake and hammer. Have a bunch of +fire and +hammer gear. A great amulet that negates arcane. Couple other decent pieces but nothing spectacular. Using some generic 2 handler at the moment for a weapon. Defensive passives.

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ended up getting 2 FotF last night... ya ya, duping concerns. Friend knew I wanted one, and traded a Demon hunter weapon for it... forget the name. Then I traded for one as well, and he surprised me with the 2nd later on.

Now I have an extra, and will try and trade it for some better pieces of Akkhans, or better SoJ/RoRG.

But holy shit, what a difference. Fires of Heaven is insane damage! No wonder this is the go-to T6 build. Just missing Akkhan's boots to complete 6pc set bonus, and crafted Captain Crimson belt/legs last night as well.
I got the boots and some other stuff if you want to trade for the FotF. I've been rifting since release and haven't seen one drop yet :/. Although I did get a BoP two days ago...

Crone

I got the boots and some other stuff if you want to trade for the FotF. I've been rifting since release and haven't seen one drop yet :/. Although I did get a BoP two days ago...
Best luck ever. Got my akkhans boots last night as a gift. But I'm down to see what you have. While my set is complete, it's far from perfect.

Are we psn friends already? Add me!