Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Alright, thanks Man0warr.

Also, Just finished the story mode with my Barb. Level 49, started out on master adventure bounties. Wow...I guess I need to actually pay attention to skills now. Anyone want to group up?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
One thing I don't get- I finished story mode on normal and now i'm playing adventure on expert or master, so why are none of the legendaries upgrades? Am I in the wrong mode?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
about to start wrecking this on hardcore. Need to get dat plat.
At around 350 Bounties complete and finishing my 3rd 70 now. So many level 55-60 hardcore deaths from getting cocky...

Bounties, the six L70's and full L70 legendaries to go. (Need like 4 pieces on my Crusader, should be NP once I grind him a bit more if I don't get lucky on cashing Bounty tokens for him)

Crone

Croooooooooone! Still up to help bump me to 70?
Getting it done! Level 70 witch doctor is going to be bad ass!
smile.png

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
That's for PC though. PS3 and XB360 will be perpetually locked into patch 2.0.6, which is from about 6 months ago, with no hotfixes. PS4 and XBONE might get it though.

Crone

Although that's not entirely terrible because I kind of like seeing what's going to be patched and happen ahead of time by following what's going on with the PC. I'm saving things that get changed in 2.1 (Furnace) and looking at specs and things that I want to use! (Condemn build!)

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Anyone have an extra Pull of the Earth or Blackthorne's Notched Belt? I'm looking to trade for these items.

Respond here, and I'll buy PSplus to facilitate the trade.

Crone

Finished up my tank doc (zdps) and ready to roll some T6 with some of you dps out there.

Let me know if I can just join your game or not! Don't want to barge in!

Vaclav

Can't get L70 Legendary Amulet or Belt to show up for the life of me....

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Anyone have any level 1 russian weapons/armor? Normally wouldn't want that shit, but I want the plat for this game and the thought of leveling a witch doctor makes me want to stab myself.

Vaclav

Russian? You mean hardcore? My HC crafter is pretty well leveled if so - but didn't really keep any low level gear.