Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Didnt get pauldrons either. About to try this fix

"Posted by Chelix
Hi everybody, i had the same problem, but found a solution:

1. Close Diablo (on PSN menu press the option button and select close application)
2. go to Settings > PSN
3. select Rebuild Licenses and press X
4. Start Diablo again
5. ???
6. Profit
wink.png

Cheers!"

Update: Worked like a charm.

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
I still have to wait an hour and a half to pick it up. :/ How are the servers? Seeing as though there were a lot of reviewer copies handed out as well as the digital opening up, I'm guessing they're not crashing like they did with Destiny Beta.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Wait a second... If you migrate a character you've beat the original game on-you still start at Act 1?
well fuck that, I won't bother since all my console characters were HC anyway lol

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Wait a second... If you migrate a character you've beat the original game on-you still start at Act 1?
well fuck that, I won't bother since all my console characters were HC anyway lol
Meh its not that bad. Just takes a few hours to do it.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Well that was cool. Found 2 legendarys..One turned out to be a gift for Aszuthan.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Have you already played the game? I think it gifts a random legendary to a friend when you find a legendary yourself? or something like that.
OP should compile PSN names so we can add bros and maximize those gifted legendaries~

add me up if you don't already have me: visualnothing
I won't be able to play until next tuesday though, in the process of moving and already have my consoles over to where i'm going lol

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Yeah was some gift box said it was a gift for Aszuthan and gave me a send option.

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just got the game and added everyone that posted their PSN. I started with a DH and aiming is a little difficult. I'll probably get used to it after a couple levels though.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Just got the game and added everyone that posted their PSN. I started with a DH and aiming is a little difficult. I'll probably get used to it after a couple levels though.
Thats why I mainly play a melee (crusader) on the console version. Tried a WD and targeting mobs for AoE just didn't feel right to me.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Need: Yea, played up through the GY before bed last night. Barely played so far but technically did.

Neat that they benefit friends that way. Always wanted a friend with benefits in addition to the wife.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
At this rate you're gonna log in with a mailbox full of legendarys..Just got #2 gift for you.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Did you tie your PSN account to battle.net? think thats how you get the ring. Doesnt help the last few times I tried the site was down =/

NM looks like its up now.

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did you tie your PSN account to battle.net? think thats how you get the ring. Doesnt help the last few times I tried the site was down =/

NM looks like its up now.
Yeah, I accidentally tied it to my other PSN account. Works now!

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Can add me on Psn begaro. Me and my roommate both been playing I'll get his psn to. The gifts are fun. I've found like four so far

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Got my crusader up to 17 and killing SK last night, the roll addition actually have a reasonable impact on gameplay I'm finding. Expert from scratch is a good challenge, though got easier once I got Kormac as expected, and a nice leveling pace.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Even tho I have 1k hours played on PC I'm debating getting this on PS4. I know I shouldn't because Destiny is out in 3 weeks but fuck. Console version has trading....

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Even tho I have 1k hours played on PC I'm debating getting this on PS4. I know I shouldn't because Destiny is out in 3 weeks but fuck. Console version has trading....
Same. I ended up buying it because I have a $1200 visa gift card that I haven't used and may as well start, and I have the PC version but never bought the expansion. So since I have wanted to play it I may as well spend 20 bucks more and just get it on PS4 for a new experience.