Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All of that aside, I have been trying to get my wife back into gaming for years now (she got busy and just 100% stopped playing games). She lets me play what I want, but I missed playing MMOs and what not with her. So last night I got her to play D3 with me and to me it was just as awesome as when we used to played gauntlet together on the original Xbox many moons ago. She must have felt the same way because this morning I woke up and walked into our living room and discovered my wife deep into a game of D3 on a new character and our newborn sitting on her lap watching! thanks Blizzard!! Tonight going to try out mixing couch and online coop...should be fun!
Them feels bro. I've been trying to get the wife back into gaming for so long, but nothing sticks.
frown.png
I'm about to go buy a Ps4 tonight just for this!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Definitely a reason to pick one up now if youve been waiting, specially with destiny around the corner.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Imported my monk from PS3. Went from 60-70 and I only found 2 upgrades. I think the PS3 D3 rolled items a lot better than the PC ones

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
Has anyone actually killed a Nemesis yet? It seems like once you get them to half health, they just do a shit ton of damage and then I die :\

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Swear to god crafting is broke. Cant get primary stat for the life of me ;(

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Yea crafting seems....weird. Like....usually you can craft up a good starter set at 70, but the UEE crafting is fucking garbage.

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
Killed one earlier. Dropped a gift for the person that sent it.
Are they always legendary drops or can other stuff drop too? I agree with the crafting shit. I haven't found anything worth crafting myself. On a related note, I'm getting upgrades for my gear every other level just by questing so that's good too.

Needless

Toe Sucker
you assholes best be playin it still by next week~ i'm gonna end up rollin a new character since i didn't play softcore on console when i played on 360 lol

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Is there a way to port to the other players in the console version without first porting back to town?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Rerolled a witch doctor and got her up to level 26 last night in one play through. Initially I wasn't a fan of the AoE targeting in the console version. It's not like you have a mouse to hover over the area where you want to drop the AoE spell. You just have to make sure you're facing the mobs you want to cast a spell on. I find the console version better than the PC version. I really like you can actually trade items with other players (friends) via mail system. I don't know why they didn't have this in the PC version to begin with. By the way anyone has any caster items they are not using I could use them.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Accepted a couple more friends requests tonight from Regime and Bretho (or something like that)

got a nemesis mob from B (and a gift for him, wrapper made it look like a rare since it seemed to have blue wrapping) and then 2 minutes after I started streaming as I was looking for the cultist lair in Stinging Wind I had a leg ring drop along with a gift for Regime that seemed to have orange wrapping....let me know if it was anything decent will you.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
So I had my controller randomly start vibrating and it turns out that that is a signal for a nemesis about to spawn.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can Ps3 play with Ps4? Xbox One with Xbox 360? Or is it split 4 ways per console?