Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Even tho I have 1k hours played on PC I'm debating getting this on PS4. I know I shouldn't because Destiny is out in 3 weeks but fuck. Console version has trading....
That's the reason why I picked it up and gives me something to do until Destiny. Plus playing on a 60" TV isn't bad either. It's only $60.00 and I've spent that on entertainment in 30 minutes gambling.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Indeed - and honestly after trying to get back into D3 when the expansion came out (without buying the expansion) on PC and "not feeling it" something about D3 with a controller just feels right - plays a ton better IMO. Really enjoying playing it this way, definitely planning to buy a second copy to duet with the wife if it grabs her (she's trying it right as I type this).

Needless

Toe Sucker
second copy? wat. You can single screen multiplayer that shit bruh

I'm sad i can't play it until next tuesday *sniffle* Oh well, should be fun playing with the woman!

Vaclav

second copy? wat. You can single screen multiplayer that shit bruh

I'm sad i can't play it until next tuesday *sniffle* Oh well, should be fun playing with the woman!
Wait what? Single screen multiplay? Oh snap - will have to see how annoying it is to share a screen - not that $60 is a big worry, but no sense in double buying if I don't have to, didn't realize the option existed. Still, not buying another controller - so will have to wait for her system.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Wait what? Single screen multiplay? Oh snap - will have to see how annoying it is to share a screen - not that $60 is a big worry, but no sense in double buying if I don't have to, didn't realize the option existed. Still, not buying another controller - so will have to wait for her system.
If you guys play on the same system, you have to....share...LOOT

Also multi system = not tied to the same screen.

YxxAn_sl

shitlord
PSN: mebben79 add me
smile.png

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Anyone try the apprentice mode stuff? Lower level chars that join a high level player are supposed to be "buffed" up in order to contribute.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
If anyone wants to add me, PSN: Utnayan Played through Act One last night and I like this a lot better than playing it at my computer. Especially watching the Tyrael's Sacrifice cut scene in the home theater. Holy shit that's awesome.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
If anyone wants to add me, PSN: Utnayan Played through Act One last night and I like this a lot better than playing it at my computer. Especially watching the Tyrael's Sacrifice cut scene in the home theater. Holy shit that's awesome.
Yea I think I had the most powerful orgasm of my life when I watched that on my PS3 last year

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone try the apprentice mode stuff? Lower level chars that join a high level player are supposed to be "buffed" up in order to contribute.
Yeah I tried it with my girlfriend starting a new character. It actually works pretty well and doesn't make them scaletoomuch, but not too little either. Definitely nice if you or your friends want to continue to level separately, but also want to join up later to help each other catch up quest wise.

Also, agreed with that cut scene. I'm not too into stories in games, but that was a pretty sick way to end Act I.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Where is the Last of Us map at? Just started so wondering if it's the shot in my stash and I gotta make it? Details would be nice thanks.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
I added everyone on the list that I saw. Feel free to hop in my game if you see me on. I'm just rolling adventure mode leveling up.

Crone

Where is the Last of Us map at? Just started so wondering if it's the shot in my stash and I gotta make it? Details would be nice thanks.
I got completely burned out on D3 a few months after expansion dropped for PC, and haven't been keeping up. But wtf? seriously a TLoU map? That's F'ing amazing! I'd almost buy this just for that. Is that in the PC version as well?

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I got completely burned out on D3 a few months after expansion dropped for PC, and haven't been keeping up. But wtf? seriously a TLoU map? That's F'ing amazing! I'd almost buy this just for that. Is that in the PC version as well?
Playstation version only. You fight TLoU monsters. Also, you get Shadow of the Colossus transmog gear

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
fuck you all and fuck me for reading this thread ... I haven't bought it yet but fuck you all Im close.

Fubarbox_sl

shitlord
Even though I own it on PC, I picked this up for PS4 and couldn't be happier. I think it feels better and controls really well. Sharing a screen (especially if you have a bigger flat screen) does not feel overly restricting imho. I think the only complaint I have is that if you are playing same screen coop, you and the person you are playing with cannot both access your bank, character sheet, or inventory at the same time and are forced to take turns. If I am wrong about that, please tell me how lol. Also, if anyone can help.... Sometimes my minimap that stays on screen disappears and I am not sure if I am turning it on or off with a button or what...any advice?

All of that aside, I have been trying to get my wife back into gaming for years now (she got busy and just 100% stopped playing games). She lets me play what I want, but I missed playing MMOs and what not with her. So last night I got her to play D3 with me and to me it was just as awesome as when we used to played gauntlet together on the original Xbox many moons ago. She must have felt the same way because this morning I woke up and walked into our living room and discovered my wife deep into a game of D3 on a new character and our newborn sitting on her lap watching! thanks Blizzard!! Tonight going to try out mixing couch and online coop...should be fun!