Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm pretty sure I read/watched somewhere where they said the console UI was specifically designed for consoles (e.g., PS4 version allows you to use the trackpad). There are UI things that they just had to implement to make easier too, especially with local-play that PC users don't need. As mentioned, there's also console specific actions such as dodging that wouldn't work on the PC version with a controller. Theoretically speaking, it's not that the general console UI can't be implemented to the PC version with a controller, but why make port over a UI that a small percentage of PC users will actually use? Plus, I actually prefer the PC UI because of the loyal look it has to the Diablo series.

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
There are already people streaming UEE right now. It seems like the French received the game early - for what ever reason - and some people with connections/that are reviewers also received it early.

Twitch

I'm watchingDualShockersright now and the guy streaming is answering viewer questions pretty often. Although I've heard Diablo 3 is more of a multiplayer experience, especially on the console, it seems solo play will actually be pretty fun too and you wont have to depend on others to continue on to the next Act, difficulty, etc. Then again, solo play isn't all that unique to the Diablo series.

HUH_sl

shitlord
PS: How come there isn't controller support for the PC version when the UI and limited skill setup is so obviously made for it?
They completely remade the UI for the console version so it would work with a controller, they also rebalanced a bunch of skills since aiming is completely different. If they just flipped a magical switch to enable controllers for the PC the game would be nearly unplayable.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I didn't get a chance to watch anybody get an early release version, but i'm watching something currently watching some guys showing it off.
I'm really glad they added a quick item menu that doesn't involve actually going to the pause screen

Between that and them confirming they'll be patching the game i'm definitely keeping my pre-order for this

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Decided to buy this via digital since Destiny won't be out for another 3 weeks. I'll be playing it on my PS4 and my PSN ID is Cryptin if anyone wanna add me to group.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
What? the hacked items? I don't recall seeing anything legit beingthatgood
yeah the hacked ones, just having a 20k dps weapon makes every spec viable wich I thought brought more life to the game when I wasn't restricted to 2 builds.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I never got any of the hacked items lol, thats funny if they'll transfer over too via their migration tools

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I never got any of the hacked items lol, thats funny if they'll transfer over too via their migration tools
I never thought about what would happen with that heh, I don't have an xboner, but yeah the IAS items were the best they legit broke the game.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Think I saw an articles a couple weeks back saying they had a way to automatically detect hacked stats and remove the items now or some shit.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Decided to buy this via digital since Destiny won't be out for another 3 weeks. I'll be playing it on my PS4 and my PSN ID is Cryptin if anyone wanna add me to group.
Same - Aszuthan here - decided to bite the bullet on it, probably play a smidge tonight, but just solo since I need to head to bed at a decent hour.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Will be grabbing this afternoon, PSN name is knytestorme (original I know) but given I'm in AU timezone I doubt many will be on at the same time....if you want to add though feel free, just leave a message you're from here

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
Unfortunately, my local Best Buy isn't doing a midnight release so I have to wait till 10:00AM when they open. Let me know how long the full download/install is. Hopefully I don't have to wait 2 hours after I get the game to actually play :\

Morbeas

Silver Squire
Just bought the PS4 version. It sucks that I have to start from scratch. Blizzard should have allowed people to start with a lvl 60 character and begin at act V. It's bad enough they won't let me import my characters from the PC version but now I have to start from the beginning with a new character.
frown.png

PSN name is Morbeas.

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
I hear leveling is pretty fast so it shouldn't be that big of a deal, right? Either way, I'm looking forward to going through Act 1-5 as a first timer.