Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Jesus someone sent me a Nemesis while I was killing a pack of elites. It kept following me and my pets couldn't get its attention. I had to literally kite it and even popped potions to kill the fucker. It killed me but my dot ticked long enough to kill it also. Seems like they spawn at the worst moments. Whoever got the gift I hope you enjoy it cause it was hell getting it but loads of fun at the same time. Lol

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Haha sorry regime (begaro and my roommate is elderanarchy) I was rolling torment last night with my lvl 35 dh when a nemesis spawned and wrecked my shit lol. Then about 5 minutes later spawned again and raped me another time ( both times it was regimes lol)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
About how I feel right now for not having a Ps4 + Diablo 3 UEE...

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

I must remedy this situation ASAP.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
About how I feel right now for not having a Ps4 + Diablo 3 UEE...

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

I must remedy this situation ASAP.
It fucking hurts to admit it plays better on console after I have like 1000 hours on PC, but god damn it plays better on console. Only complaint is my left thumb keeps slipping off the damn ps4 trigger. No its not nerd sweat, just how the movement is for me.

Crone

It fucking hurts to admit it plays better on console after I have like 1000 hours on PC, but god damn it plays better on console. Only complaint is my left thumb keeps slipping off the damn ps4 trigger. No its not nerd sweat, just how the movement is for me.
Why? Can you put your finger on it? Lol... if you say controller.... lol. Couch vs computer chair/desk? What is it?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Why? Can you put your finger on it? Lol... if you say controller.... lol. Couch vs computer chair/desk? What is it?
For me it's a couch playing on a 60" HDTV. Plus the wife can sit by me snuggled up reading on her iPad. I don't have to hear her bitch about spending quality time when I'm secluded at my gaming pc. I can play my games and spend time with her. It's a win win situation for me.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Thread is a fun read, need to add some more friends on PS4 (Tolrar) and prepare for nemesis rapeage.

Crone

For me it's a couch playing on a 60" HDTV. Plus the wife can sit by me snuggled up reading on her iPad. I don't have to hear her bitch about spending quality time when I'm secluded at my gaming pc. I can play my games and spend time with her. It's a win win situation for me.
I can see having a sweet TV + surround sound being bad ass for Diablo, and probably many other games too. Lucky for me my wife would be all about playing with me, and not just watching me play on a game like Diablo. For The Last of Us, she watched me play the whole time, and was very interested in the story.
smile.png

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Man you guys aren't kidding about TheRages nemesis's. 99% are from him..had one from Grumpus last night to mix it up.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Soloing T2 now, I can almost solo T3, some suffixes just rape me or tale to long to kill.

Paragon level 29.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Fuck this thread, I guess i'll settle for making gold by the end of the week for smite's season and just be happy and dedicate time time to next season since I joined late into this one. I feel so sad looking at my poor PS4 not being used for 3-4 months. Going to gamestop....will create an account and friends etc. Is a form of ass rape on newbies to put abit of the higher damage gems on a socketed low level weapon? If so is it possible to directly send people items or just the gift think (sorry haven't paid attention at all).

If so any lovely max levels have a mid tier damage gem to hook a brother up just collecting dust? Luckily I hardly got into the PC version so I'm not burnt out. Plan on playing wizard again since I enjoyed it fairly well on my run on PC.

Fuck, disgaea 4 on vita will have to wait, I need shiny loot.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Doing the same; I "THINK" my PSN is Turbo-Fangz so if you see a request from that name its me! Add me @ Turbo-Fangz

Also will I be fucked for anything in particular if I linked my account at the start to my other PSN account on accident that was my PS3 I think? I logged in using my existing battlenet count for the PC and then got my PSN accounts messed up since for some reason I had created a new one for my PS4 (hasn't used either in like 4 months)

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Ok got that shit figured out and relinked to the proper PSN and added about everyone on here so I can finally sit down and play 2 hours later.....not going to lie I have like a $5,000 TV/Stero setup that outside of a movie a month and an extremely rare game of PS3 I haven't used for like a year so it will be nice to enjoy it. Poor fucking neighbors are going to think the day of rapture is upon them!

PS: free nudies to all female players who send me a high level damage gem (if its possible and not level restricted on console); guys need not apply but I can tell you the secret to happiness in life.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Ok last dumb noob question; I linked my account so should I be getting a gift right when I log in for the first time or do I need to do something to redeem it? Nothing in the inventory. Also since I just bought it from gamestop I assume I don't get anything free or bonus ingame since I didn't preorder?

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I have all my gaming stuff in my room (PC + consoles) so I sit in my super comfy ass chair and just turn left for console gaming, and forward for PC