Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Was just about to post that. I think a master list would be great to have right now.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Scored pretty good for my 1st Diablo kill on my WD. Got a Tall mans finger ring and an Mask of Jeram. The MoJ pet damage is pretty low but it will hold me until I get a good level 70 one.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are ranged classes still weird to play on console due to the targeting system? I never played Crusader much on PC, so makes to go with that I suppose anyway.

Devlin

Golden Squire
dr_shoen
Jabberwhacky
Dynnus
Quaid--
Livanniah
elderanarchy84
Devlinx
Indyrat
begaro
Cryptin
Tolrar
Scyfi
Niroa
Turbo-Fangz
Jahream
Brewchop
Coleslawter89
regimebolton
Grumpusjiujitsu
Utnayan
mebben79
Man0warr1
visualnothing
Aszuthan
knytestorme
Morbeas
Jade18June

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
dr_shoen
Jabberwhacky
Dynnus
Quaid--
Livanniah
elderanarchy84
Devlinx
Indyrat
begaro
Cryptin
Tolrar
Scyfi
Niroa
Turbo-Fangz
Jahream
Brewchop
Coleslawter89
regimebolton
Grumpusjiujitsu
Utnayan
mebben79
Man0warr1
visualnothing
Aszuthan
knytestorme
Morbeas
Jade18June
Awesome
smile.png

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sigh. Doomed to remote play on my Vita due to a business trip :/
How is Diablo on Vita? It seems like it would be a great game to play on.

I also add the list to the OP so that people don't have to scroll around for it. Give me a couple min.

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
Devlin was thorough as shit with that list. Added to the OP. GJ!

Btw, I'm about paragon 70~ and am starting to do some rifts in T2. If you guys are rifting and need an extra crusader to tank and shit, let me know.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
anyone want some gems, gold or help just ask in mail or PSN. Need more peeps for Torment farming ;p

Vaclav

It's okay I guess. Everything is super tiny on the screen but the controls are excellent. Kinda wish they spent a bit more time on the Vita optimization.
L2/R2 are our only complaint on vita controls. But we've both got exceptional near vision, could see anyone with even slight reading range issues having a rough time. (she's nearsighted as he'll though)

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Was just sitting here killing spider in my underwear when a giant spider ran across and up my naked leg. I almost died irl.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
So they said that the PS4 and Xbone would be getting patch content and they were hoping to get to the point where it was the same day as PC. Now that 2.1 is going live for PC anyone see a timeline for it hitting the consoles?

Vaclav

Just tried Remote Play from here in Florida to home in Maryland with D3 and it was shockingly playable.